Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 76. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
To be honest, not panicking is false. This year's encryption market did make many investors in the encryption market frightened. But think about it and think that this is a normal phenomenon in the encryption market. I think the market will go up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 03:48:27 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I didn't yet seen anything like this because I am in this field since 2013 and I participated in many ICOs but never such type software the conditions came , and also we can see that almost every ICOs distributes their tokens to everyone at single times ( at the end of the ICO project) , so there remains no such chances for them to list himself by anyone and sell Result dump .
But still here we can see that people when get in tension whether the ICO token will launch at exchange or not then in that case they sell Thier tokens to the people who are interested to buy ( P2P directly ) at low price .
So a type of the fear comes in our mind from such type software the activities but dump are still are big part and a bitter truth of the ICO after just sudden launch of the coin at the exchange .
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 14, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
I think when you are new in to cryptocurrencies, its normal that you are panic. If you are longer in this business, and you survived some dumps, you will not panic anymore. Because when you got some knowledge, you will also know that you have to think in long times to make good profit with cryptocurrencies. Short term brings you just loose.
True if we are new to cryptocurrency I think it is quite natural if we panic,
maybe later with the passage of time we will not easily panic,
the important thing is to stay relaxed and do not panic easily because it will be bad for us
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
On the bountyhive this phenomenon occurs constantly. For example European Crypto Bank (ECB) at a price of ICO now a single token is 0.6 Euro, but on forkdelta their price approx 0.003$. Interested how this will affect the final price after ICO? Ofc i'm panic  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 14, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

when the coin enters the market and its price goes down, i as a coin investro will not sell ico coins at low price, i will not panic, i have to wait for the price to go up, after the new ride i sell
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
I'm not panic if i in crowded situation. I like to hold my token and waiting "list announcement" from the team so i can sell them.
Patience is the key if you want get better. But you can sell it if you need money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
I'm not panicking now if I see that my token value is getting low. In the beginning I used to panic but through experience I learned that panicking can do me no good. The strategy is to accept the fact and move on. There's always tomorrow.

I am panicking a bit. I don't know what to do with all my tokens... Should I sell them or keep hodling? I wish it was 2017 again LOL
Activity: 7
June 14, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
Sometimes, i panic..
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
June 14, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
I do not panic but I am sad about current situation. I do not understand why people do not want to use crypto  Angry.
Activity: 145
June 14, 2018, 01:50:19 AM
I am not panicked because I firmly believe that the market will rise again, so I will patiently hold my tokens. I believe that it will bring me tremendous wealth in the future, and I hope the market can pick up as soon as possible.
Activity: 165
June 14, 2018, 01:45:09 AM
Yes, I was panicked about this situation. I even sold all my cryptocurrencies, but my friends advised me not to sell them. Let me continue to hold and wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
I think when you are new in to cryptocurrencies, its normal that you are panic. If you are longer in this business, and you survived some dumps, you will not panic anymore. Because when you got some knowledge, you will also know that you have to think in long times to make good profit with cryptocurrencies. Short term brings you just loose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
June 14, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
Hey another thread about panicking!  I really need to start writing this answer down so I don't have to keep paraphrasing it..  mindfulness training for mindfulness of thoughts and emotions, etc.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
As a perpetrator of the crypto trade movement is uncertain, you must be prepared to face everything related to market price movements. Panic and disappointed feeling must have haunted the traders when faced with such situations.
Activity: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:38:28 AM
I don't think investors will panic, but they will take advantage of the opportunity to buy COINS at a low price. Later, when ICO ended and waited a few weeks, I thought the token price went up very high. There will be more, I think, than panic.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
I'm not panicking now if I see that my token value is getting low. In the beginning I used to panic but through experience I learned that panicking can do me no good. The strategy is to accept the fact and move on. There's always tomorrow.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
June 14, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.
when wwee are going invets, of course we have to trace the project whether it will be dangerous or not, judging by how  many people join it may be one way of assessing the project
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
I think you would have to factor in volume, coin supply, general market sentiment, FA of the project, etc in order to make an informed decision about whether to sell or not.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 01:25:34 AM
I am not panic at all, I used to face many markets with many situations. If you are know the situation and I believe you will not be panic at all. Just calm down and hold the coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 01:23:43 AM
I'm calm. I realized that you do not have to watch the price charts all day long. So you can only injure your psyche. So I look a couple of times a month
Pages:
Jump to: