Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 80. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Okay, there are ups and downs in any market so its normal for an investor to feel panicked. A lot of people feel panicked when someone spreads bad word about a coin or maybe because of some rumors, so it is completely up to you that you do the research and do what's good for you.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
Everything depends on the specific case. If I started participating in the project for a long-term perspective, then the current price fluctuations should not interest me. if the goal was "to buy for a dollar and sell for two," then I would determine the "rate of return" and simply waited for the right moment. But do not panic for sure, because after all it's just money. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
June 12, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
Yes, I really do not like the whole situation when, for no reason, the market falls.
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
No i do not panic, instead its a great time to buy more and hold rather than being panic. If the crypto price will fall down there is no need to panic because it is the characteristic of cryptocurrency that when it fall down it will surely goes up again in a couple of days or weeks. So just relax and wait with patience.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
No. I'm not afraid because I do not sell it in a hurry. I prefer to hold it longer until the price reaches ico. Patience is the key to success. So you do not need to panic and stay patient.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No, if the token has a price then until whenever the price will still have a long time though, if in this period the price of the coin down then I would still wait time back up. And most importantly don't panic, because my first experience no benefit because I panic
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:52:28 PM
If you're investing in cryptos seriously, you should know the risks, you should know that you may lose everything you put in, that these drops may happen. So I don't see any reason to panic.
Activity: 653
June 12, 2018, 04:49:35 PM
Fist I feel panic about bitcoin and altcoin price very low, but until I check back and see bitcoin price last years I keep fun and enjoy with bitcoin price now. I take care about panic moment is not good and we have keep calm and stay patience to face bitcoin or altcoin price on market. many way to recovery bitcoin or altcoin price to highest although needed time to see bitcoin on highest price about two weeks.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Everyone know panic is bad, panic will cause to some loss but they still do their panic, just because the panic is their instinct and they can't resist it, well there is a few people can but the rest can't. Cool
Activity: 392
June 12, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
If you look at the situation on the market, you can start to panic confidently, but I do not do this, just looking for opportunities for better market entry  Wink
Activity: 186
June 12, 2018, 04:43:46 PM
Dont panic for this kind of reasons, if u thought that here just price is going to go up u are in wrong place u need to invest somewhere else, like we saw dip in last months also we ll see ATH very soon.
Activity: 322
June 12, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

My patience is long enough in order to wait for the price to grow up before selling my coins but that will be depending on how you are going to use your coins, if you use it for living then you probably need to sell your coins immediately so it will depending on your needs.

Yes patience is what we need to do here in crypto, panic is just for those people who are scared of profit loss or for their funds to be taken, It should be not that way since the market is in its stable stage, the year 2018 has just begun, its starting actually, so lets wait for our coins to be rise and give us the profit we deserve.
Activity: 434
June 12, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

My patience is long enough in order to wait for the price to grow up before selling my coins but that will be depending on how you are going to use your coins, if you use it for living then you probably need to sell your coins immediately so it will depending on your needs.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
if I do not panic myself, because it has been sold to panic what else. unless the price of drob is a new panic, but when it is sold at the most there is a bit of disappointment and regret is sold
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
I think that because of this there is a need for panic, now almost every ICO after it goes to the stock exchange, is sold at a price several times lower, and it's time to develop its own strategy in this respect, not to buy in the ICO, to wait selling on the stock exchange and buying at more favorable prices, that's how I act.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 12, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
Usually, in good projects, investors are protected. In the beginning, those who invested in the ICO are paid, and then in a few weeks tokens are given out to the bounty campaign participants. Thus, investors in the project can sell tokens at higher prices, which the bounty participants believe will be reduced. But in fact now, forkdelta and etherdelta are not so popular and there are no such big dumps from bounty members.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
Are there still those who are panic-stricken now? I think the market has already learned to calmly treat such situations
Activity: 350
June 12, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
I'm an investor and a bit in panic, because the prices of my coins have fallen sharply, after entering the market. I really hope to rollback, I know that the cryptocurrency market is unstable. In ISO this is common.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
June 12, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
I dont, but I know that the investors get their investment token before the bounty hunters received their bounty rewards, it is to avoid the dumping of the price of bounty hunters and the investors at the same time.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
the current market does not need to panic, and earn more etherium! at the end of the year you will be surprised at how rich you are!
Pages:
Jump to: