Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 73. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
I do not panic. The market at high and low is very normal. I was very calm and patient to help with my investment and business in an effective and safe way. I really believe that the market will rise again quickly to grow. That's why I never felt scared.

Also, one of the things, that help me to not panic is the fact, that I have already earned more than I have invested so far, so it is very helpful to know, even if everything will fall, I will be in plus condition.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 06:32:42 AM
I'm not panicked out with the current market conditions, I'm sure the market is improving soon as what's happening now is a momentary panic and the market soon skyrocket and start this month.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 18, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Of course, whoever would be panicked when he saw the unfriendly price mining. The panic was only briefly, in shock.
I don't feel scared. I'm sensible about the encryption market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
In the early days of the digital currencies platform, the sudden drop in prices on the stock market caused me to panic. I have gained experience and I am not impressed by fluctuations in the stock market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 06:18:23 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
this is not always the case.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 06:13:27 AM
No, I never been panic. Although the price now are going down. It is better to be calm and patient. If you see at the market all the price are moving. We can't predict what will happen next. But you must think positive maybe it will rising in the next days or months. So that you can  earn a  bigger profit from it. And you can't loss anything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
I don't panic because I'm not alone. I have a team of the investors with common interests who help each other.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't panic... just keep on purchasing ETH and reinvesting it to different ICO campaigns.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 05:43:51 AM
Sometimes I do, I have spotted, that with time I panic less and less, but anyway it happens sometimes, I believe, this is okay to do that, even the pros are doing that from time to time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 18, 2018, 01:08:25 AM
Hello! There is much advises from crypto trader sharks and it sounds like:
1. Don't worry, don't panic
2. Don't sell last your assets in real World to invest in tokenized Crocodile farm in Ohio.
3. Don't invest all your assets in one asset
4. Don't trust to anybody
etc
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 18, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
For a long time I stopped panicking, because I see very good fundamental news. There is an extrusion of all players from the market and this can last several years
Activity: 69
June 18, 2018, 01:02:15 AM
yes of course if i am in the investors place about tokens being sold even in the lower amount after it is being brought in the ICO period because it could not longer recover in the near future.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
i am not panic because i beleive crypto market,i beleive it can grow up in the future,i buy now for future,i will hold it for next year,now i am only see the crypto market and i don't do nothing,now buy and hold good coin,it will big profir for you in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
June 17, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
Panic on the market is the worst mistake . If you are prone to panic or herd instinct you have nothing to do in the market .
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
June 16, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
We must stay for hold.bcause many people from bounty program always sell their coin..it will make their price go down.but for next time myabe two or three month will go up and stable follow price from bitcoin
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
Actually before investing in a ICO project i am very concerned about the token price is lower than ICO price.Now in many successful projects i see this problem.But if coin will be added in a big exchnage than definitely price are increasing i believe that. Smiley
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
I do not panic. The market at high and low is very normal. I was very calm and patient to help with my investment and business in an effective and safe way. I really believe that the market will rise again quickly to grow. That's why I never felt scared.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 16, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

I won't panic much if I know the project has great prospects because I know the bounty hunters will finish their own tokens. Later the market would remain stable. In most cases I would go and buy some of those cheap coins or tokens for myself.
Activity: 406
June 16, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
of course panic when it comes to the big market list will start with a dump very much, when the price is too low with a long time we the investors start to panic, there are only a few questions I will buy again to reduce the dump or wait for the price back to price ico
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 12:36:28 AM
I try to remain cool in any situation and not to give in to panic moods. What I can see now can be perfect another tomorrow. I understand where I have come and what I governed here. I advise the rest to be more reserved.
Pages:
Jump to: