Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 74. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:30:45 AM
I cannot say that I'm not panic because all I want is to have money. Because it is a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in price. But I'm try to stay calm even at the most severe falls. I have already experienced. Sell my coin now it is not good decision.
Activity: 65
June 15, 2018, 11:39:07 PM
I do not think I have any reason to be panic over fall rate of coins. Although, things like this could happen some times cause we're all humans. Those who bought cryptos when it was very high could actually panic or prove to be very nervous. Let's just stay calm and hope everything gets back to normal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 15, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
I never feel panicked in trading, maybe because the capital I use is relatively small, I get more tokens from bounty program so panic taste to sell I have never felt
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
You can not panic, you need to weigh everything and always rationally. One must always understand that there is always a loss.
Exactly. By taking a big risk, you risk becoming very rich or very poor. But alas it is not. You can bet between earn a little and lose everything.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
for me I did not even bounce down the price of binilli when toke because if their project was good and there's still a chance I'll hold the coin that I bought because I know the price is higher when you finish their project than sales I'm cheap and I'm still lethargic
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

As investor ofcourse I slightly panic when the market is so red but we need to be strong and think the market will be ok and it is not going end so i still positive and i don't think to sell my coins in that bad situation. I salute all investor who always be patient in their profit.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I don't panic, and sell it immediately because i believe in that ICO, but when i know that the ICO is not so successful, i am going to sell it in a low price, because near future that coin will be more dump, because the ICO is not so successful. That is my opinion, better to sell it immediately.
Activity: 65
June 15, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
I participated in a bounty of companies whose tokens went to the stock exchange before the completion of the ICO. I have initially caused some anxiety, but then I saw the price of the tokens increases in the price right before my eyes I thought what could be even better for the project.

Yes, usually designs specifically hold coins. Because when you go to the exchange in 90% of cases, the price falls because of the hunters and investors who start mass sales.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 15, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
I have never seen and found if ico still ongoing token will be distributed, because I know if token will be distributed to investors or bounty participants after ico ends but if indeed I met such an incident then I would be panicked because it strongly hampered the success of ico
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
 You can not panic, you need to weigh everything and always rationally. One must always understand that there is always a loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
No i never panic, every token holder can sell his tokens for the price he likes, it a free choice for every person even if he sells his tokens at a lower price than the price of the tokens during the ICO. I just going to wait for the time when i will be able to sell their tokens at a profitable price for me.

Agree being in a panic mode can never help the situation that you are in. Good decision are made if you are being positive. Go back to your goal and choose to hold or sell your coins if it reaches to your limits
It's not too fast to panic, now if I see that my token value is getting lower. At first I panicked but through experience I learned that panic could not help me. The strategy is to accept reality and continue. Because there is still time for us who want to try ...
Activity: 153
June 15, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
No i never panic, every token holder can sell his tokens for the price he likes, it a free choice for every person even if he sells his tokens at a lower price than the price of the tokens during the ICO. I just going to wait for the time when i will be able to sell their tokens at a profitable price for me.

Agree being in a panic mode can never help the situation that you are in. Good decision are made if you are being positive. Go back to your goal and choose to hold or sell your coins if it reaches to your limits
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
To be honest, I'm very scared. I want to sell all my altcoins to get at least some profit... Shocked
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
I think this is normal now and there has been a surge in the number of new ICO projects entering the market. So if you are optimistic about its future development prospects, you don’t have to panic. It’s up to you to judge whether it’s a potential token. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
yes, maybe I would be a bit panicky but that is the risk of the investors. when we invest funds into projects that are less good. all we get is shitcoin.
usually, I will keep it until the price will go up. at least until my capital returns
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
I participated in a bounty of companies whose tokens went to the stock exchange before the completion of the ICO. I have initially caused some anxiety, but then I saw the price of the tokens increases in the price right before my eyes I thought what could be even better for the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
maybe i choose to hold it anyway. than to sell it but still lose.be patient to make a profit. if pressed, immediately sell it.
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
If I really support and trust the project then there's no need to panic, after all they are just panic sellers and trying to dump the market they need to be out of the project as early as possible since they don't deserve to go to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 14, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
Crypto is highvolatility asset, so you must always be prepaired for that, dont panic, just wait Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: