Pages:
Author

Topic: do you play loteries ,did you won something - page 39. (Read 50135 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 09, 2015, 06:35:43 PM
I used to gambling at loteries i may say i didnt risked a lot money usually i spended 2 euros up to 5 euros weekly,meaning 20 euros montly,but well i had won some prizes but in the end i may say for personal i lost much more money then earned at this.Soo why people keep buying?Word is facing financial problems but people keep buying these.. did you figured that already?There is some lotery of bitcoin online,where we can buy a ticket and be able to get the prizes ,i mean one trusted not a scam.

I see one of my client that won 1 million euro. I see the ticket and I touch it too Shocked He receive money after 2 weeks. It was Italian instantly lottery "SuperMilionario". . Each ticket costs 10 euro

well i may say it were 1 person lucky ,does those person still rich? Anyway would be great exists some world fund that would give to all his members interest.... all months or yearly.... but this is wont happend because rules each country has is impossible to achieve all .I dont bet anymore ,as you i believe they rig the prizes soo people won when they wanna.Usually people earn big ammounts in some poor region i saw those sometime ago when i played...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 09, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
I used to gambling at loteries i may say i didnt risked a lot money usually i spended 2 euros up to 5 euros weekly,meaning 20 euros montly,but well i had won some prizes but in the end i may say for personal i lost much more money then earned at this.Soo why people keep buying?Word is facing financial problems but people keep buying these.. did you figured that already?There is some lotery of bitcoin online,where we can buy a ticket and be able to get the prizes ,i mean one trusted not a scam.

I see one of my client that won 1 million euro. I see the ticket and I touch it too Shocked He receive money after 2 weeks. It was Italian instantly lottery "SuperMilionario". . Each ticket costs 10 euro
Activity: 624
September 09, 2015, 04:52:05 PM

There's this one i guess https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/taabl-the-original-bitcoin-lottery-is-back-974159 You should check it out, if it's the one that suits you.
As far as the regular lotteries are concerned, i wouldn't buy a ticket for them nor do i advise anyone to do so, simply because i believe it's all rigged.
Activity: 560
September 09, 2015, 03:45:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: