Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 50. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

I got into it because of stories of riches from my friends (some of then did get really f*king rich), but after a while I started to like the ecosystem itself and learn a lot about the players here.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
January 23, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Pages:
Jump to: