Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 54. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Nothing alts have chances against bitcoin because bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that buy anything alts. And they used bitcoin everytime they want to buy altcoin or they exchanged altcoin to bitcoin so nothing reasons.
I think it is too excessive when altcoin has the possibility to shift the bitcoin from cryptocurrency number 1? Because I think bitcoin is too superior. And will be very difficult to replace
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
Since I joined this bitcoin I could not have done anything stupid against bitcoin, I am happy to join bitcoin in any case that will happen.

No one is against bitcoin, people use it as their main source of income. But, here, they are talking about the problem between altcoins and bitcoin, you have been thinking wrong.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Since I joined this bitcoin I could not have done anything stupid against bitcoin, I am happy to join bitcoin in any case that will happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Chance against bitcoin? There are many followers of bitcoin that want to be the next crytptocurrency. ETH. Dash, ZCASh I think will be most coins that challenge bitcoin. Those will be alternative of cryptocurrency. Like dollar and othe currencies.
Activity: 378
It is enough to look market ETH is 0.08/btc doge is 140sat/btc.There is huge rapidly growning token markets,most of projects use eth smart contracts and hs main currency is eth
That pretty much sum up most of the condition now, so many open crowd sale out there uses smart token and their main funding currency is now turning out from bitcoin to ethereum.  Honestly, I'm not amazed if the bitcoin dominance is now decreasing by the time, more people are now put their money into ethereum and see it have potential like bitcoin which growing up from few dollars to thousand dollars value.
It's the matter of the time until scaling problem attacks ETH though.

from many alternative coin, i am sure that ethereum has a big change to do it. Ethereum has a big community of user, it's make ethereum have nice potential in future. But i think seeing that, the user of bitcoin will do more best, and sure bitcoin will always stay high more than other.

Ethereum can make its way since its an alternative use on some projects an ICO same with Waves. But bitcoin will always have a certain difference that it makes better than other.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It is enough to look market ETH is 0.08/btc doge is 140sat/btc.There is huge rapidly growning token markets,most of projects use eth smart contracts and hs main currency is eth
That pretty much sum up most of the condition now, so many open crowd sale out there uses smart token and their main funding currency is now turning out from bitcoin to ethereum.  Honestly, I'm not amazed if the bitcoin dominance is now decreasing by the time, more people are now put their money into ethereum and see it have potential like bitcoin which growing up from few dollars to thousand dollars value.

from many alternative coin, i am sure that ethereum has a big change to do it. Ethereum has a big community of user, it's make ethereum have nice potential in future. But i think seeing that, the user of bitcoin will do more best, and sure bitcoin will always stay high more than other.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nothing alts have chances against bitcoin because bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that buy anything alts. And they used bitcoin everytime they want to buy altcoin or they exchanged altcoin to bitcoin so nothing reasons.
Activity: 1498
KUWA.ai
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
For now no alts can defeat bitcoins since as you can see the dominance of bitcoins pressence is pretty much excellent rather than other who falls down at this moment but i pretty believe that ETH would be the greatest contender since if you track its little movement well you will feel amazed on what ETH got now.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is the real deal here, and altcoins is just another currency that would like to take a part of the growing industry that bitcoin is experiencing ever since. Altcoins are creating a thing that bitcoin never had because it is like a marketing strategy to attract people to use their created coin to have a value in price.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
That's what I notice that's why I love to put my money on projects under Ethereum, been cashing out lately with wetrust, edgeless, and Humaniq.
I will continue to follow this trend since it's working for me I have made more profit than just putting my bitcoin and hold it, I know it rise lately but I earn more with altcoins investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I alwaya believe alts have chances agains bitcoins.

People are now shifting to altcoin due to the confirmation time of bitcoin plus the transaction fee.  This two factor forced bitcoin user to look for an alternative in terms of sending transactions.  Aside from that there are also some payment processor that directly convert altcoin to fiat currency.  This company helps alot in bringing more people to the alternative cryptocurrency.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Litecoin particularly has technical advantages over Bitcoin but doesn't enjoy the fame of Bitcoin so I don't know how it will have a real chance against Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
They have a chance against bitcoin as some other alt has better tech and development compared to bitcoin, but bitcoin will remain the king because of it's name and the popularity it got.
Activity: 350
Clearly if you analyze big and new alts yes they do have the power to battle against bitcoin network,they have the chance to beat up bitcoin if and only if big  investors and some companies will push to go for good and better projects
I do have the same thought like you. Bitcoin is just a beginning of everything about cryptocurrency and there are many other altcoins which are very strong andd powerful with a lot of potentials to rise and against Bitcoin. As you can see, ripple and ethereum are trying to do the best to become the #1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Some alts are gaining progress but some are dropping, we just do not  know what will happen next market in crytocurrency is unpredictable, bitcoin markets glorify today but we must be aware on altcoins rising price like etherium may potentially surpass bitcoin no one knows.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Hard to speculate about future. We all can see that bitcoin right now is not exactly the best payment option or a currency.
BTC is better suited to be an safe haven asset, capital investment and long term option for hoarders.
Bitcoin is not doomed yet (Japan adoption!), there is still time to fix scaling problem and reach total dominance over altcoins. But if the scaling war will continue for extended period of time, it is possible that ETH, LTC or DASH will take over BTC dominance.

I believe that Bitcoin will always be the King of Crypto and all the rest are just its followers. The scaling problem that is affecting Bitcoin right now will be solved maybe within this year. Once the scaling problem is gone, we can witness a big boost of its value.

Imagine that right now Bitcoin is already on the rampage, much more if it can be free from what is holding it right now. I am expecting that after the scaling is solved, we can look for Bitcoin to reach as much as 4K and beyond.

No, 4K is a very less amount for bitcoin price. I can see it beyond 40k within two years. Consider the fact very few companies around the world supports bitcoins and if all companies uses bitcoin, you cant even image where the bitcoin price will shoot upto.  Altcoins will also benefit from the bitcoin price increase as people will invest and trade more with altcoins also and we have a full digital crypto world.

What's the point of using altcoins if all the world is using Bitcoin?
There is simple no incentive of playing around with them , just pumps and dumps like now.

If bitcoin will solve it's tx capacity there is no need for ltc or for dogecoin or for any other crappy coin.
And if bitcoin is not going to solve this problem... then we're in a mess no shitcoin will save us.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Hard to speculate about future. We all can see that bitcoin right now is not exactly the best payment option or a currency.
BTC is better suited to be an safe haven asset, capital investment and long term option for hoarders.
Bitcoin is not doomed yet (Japan adoption!), there is still time to fix scaling problem and reach total dominance over altcoins. But if the scaling war will continue for extended period of time, it is possible that ETH, LTC or DASH will take over BTC dominance.

I believe that Bitcoin will always be the King of Crypto and all the rest are just its followers. The scaling problem that is affecting Bitcoin right now will be solved maybe within this year. Once the scaling problem is gone, we can witness a big boost of its value.

Imagine that right now Bitcoin is already on the rampage, much more if it can be free from what is holding it right now. I am expecting that after the scaling is solved, we can look for Bitcoin to reach as much as 4K and beyond.
Yep I strongly agree with you there. Bitcoin is the first and will be the greatest in my opinion. The only 'competitor that I think will be bigger than the other alts around is Ethereum. Bitcoin is only a way to store value and Ethereum offers smartcontracts etc. See what's happening right now witht the price. Companies are investing in it massively and that is translating in the price increase of this weekend and even today.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

No, 4K is a very less amount for bitcoin price. I can see it beyond 40k within two years. Consider the fact very few companies around the world supports bitcoins and if all companies uses bitcoin, you cant even image where the bitcoin price will shoot upto.  Altcoins will also benefit from the bitcoin price increase as people will invest and trade more with altcoins also and we have a full digital crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: