Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins? - page 73. (Read 51050 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
no chance. because bitcoin is like platina

Exactly, so long as they are not innovative and keep trying to be like Bitcoin I guess they still don't stand the chance yet to overthrow Bitcoin. I'm not saying it isn't possible but until they start doing things differently they will remain behind Bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
There is no other cryptocurrency in the world that is going to become more famous than Bitcoin right now. I would like to have more Bitcoin in my Bitcoin client rather than having any other cryptocurrency in a client, there is no demand for the Altcoins that can be a lot stronger than Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is just resting on the top of the charts then the people that haven't heard of Bitcoin before will see it as the leading cryptocurrency.

That's right no altcoin is that powerful that can replace bitcoins now or even in future and bitcoins is the king or crypto currency and it will keep on ruling the world even in future so bitcoin will always maintain its position in future.
your statement is contradictory, saying altcoin is powerful while also saying bitcoin will always maintain its position, you don't know what you're talking about.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
At the moment bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, but it may not always be that way. New coins and new ways to use them will keep coming up. If one particular alt coin received backing from a number of countries, like Russia, China, Japan etc, it could cause a large shift in price. We simply don't know here the next innovation in the technology, which is only in its infancy, will take us. Whatever will be at the top in a few years, there will always be room for other currencies.
Activity: 340
There is no other cryptocurrency in the world that is going to become more famous than Bitcoin right now. I would like to have more Bitcoin in my Bitcoin client rather than having any other cryptocurrency in a client, there is no demand for the Altcoins that can be a lot stronger than Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is just resting on the top of the charts then the people that haven't heard of Bitcoin before will see it as the leading cryptocurrency.

That's right no altcoin is that powerful that can replace bitcoins now or even in future and bitcoins is the king or crypto currency and it will keep on ruling the world even in future so bitcoin will always maintain its position in future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
This is hard to predict altcoins against bitcoins because nowadays bitcoin has been leading among the cryptocurrency. And it is being used by many people againts altcoins, so Im stil hoping altcoins would stand top against bitcoin. Even bitcoins is most promising and currently price is soaring high.
You can still predict the path of altcoin in the market if you do a lot of research, we all know that bitcoin is on the top of the list in the market but does not mean that bitcoin will be there forever, there still a lot of altcoins in the market that have a lot of potential against bitcoin and just waiting to be discovered by us. Don't think negative, just take risk and be always positive.
I don’t think altcoins are waiting to be discovered by us, since I guess most of the user of the forum with capital are invested in some other coins other than bitcoin the altcoins needs to be discovered by other people outside of the community if they hope to take over bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Altcoin has absolutely a chance to compete with bitcoin, however, with the power now, that is not enough, but I believe in the future it will overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will always be the number 1 cryptocurrency.
It plays a big role in our society. So I think bitcoin and altcoins have a better future if they work together. Smiley
I agree with you bitcoin will always be the number 1 for cryptocurrency, look at bitcoin already spread to all corners of the world. And already millions of people use bitcoin. And it can not be rivaled by other altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Nope I don't see any chance of other alts to take over bitcoin. Bitcoin firmly take it's place. And day by day its getting more and more popular. Though there are transaction issues in bitcoin, its value is the main thing. People are not likely to invest or put their money in any kind of risk, so many people avoid other alts.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
This is hard to predict altcoins against bitcoins because nowadays bitcoin has been leading among the cryptocurrency. And it is being used by many people againts altcoins, so Im stil hoping altcoins would stand top against bitcoin. Even bitcoins is most promising and currently price is soaring high.
You can still predict the path of altcoin in the market if you do a lot of research, we all know that bitcoin is on the top of the list in the market but does not mean that bitcoin will be there forever, there still a lot of altcoins in the market that have a lot of potential against bitcoin and just waiting to be discovered by us. Don't think negative, just take risk and be always positive.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Activity: 476
It plays a big role in our society. So I think bitcoin and altcoins have a better future if they work together. Smiley
I think the possibility will still exist where altcoins that have advanced technology have the opportunity to pair and compete with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Right now, bitcoin is on the top, number 1, it's obvious.
Bitcoin already have very strong foundation, many users, merchants, even bitcoin ATM, debit cards, many exchangers accept bitcoin etc.
All this is fine but in the Internet world it's very difficult to predict future, next 5, 10 or 20 years.
Do you remember Nokia, or AOL, for example?
They was industry leaders, but more advanced technology, smartphones and Google replaced them.
So, if something better comes, it will replace bitcoin.
We don't know yet what may happen in the future.

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
What a noob member. From my perspective, I can see that Bitcoin can not handle a large number of users. How can you expect Bitcoin always be number 1 crypto? Ether, dash, lite are better and many people are currently seeking for the new algorithm, new technology which can make cryptos stronger and stronger

Did you really have to attack the guy with words just to throw out your opinion? Bitcoin surely can handle larger amount of users. But the problem will be the transaction time and fee would both blow up. Bitcoin might not be so verbal about their updates and whatnot, but it's because bitcoin don't have to announce all of their future plans unlike these altcoins. Altcoins have to announce everything because that's what increases their user base. When people find out about the incoming update, the word of mouth will serve as an advertisement for their coin.

Bitcoin is number 1 today and there's a huge gap in the total market cap with all the other coins.
Activity: 756
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I do believe that alt have chances againts bitcoin in the future. Some alt like ethereum or litecoin or maybe something new can replace bitcoin as digital currency as it's faster. Bitcoin only advantage over alts nowdays is it's name and popularity, bitcoin is losing in other features. Bitcoin can't handle a lot of transaction and will become a digital asset.
Activity: 235
I dont see any alts that could be had the chance to change or will be against in bitcoin in my own thinking bitcoin is the most popular currency that people are using nowadays not all country but most of all bitcoin also stands for his own not unlike other coin they depending on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most popular and most promising. In Japan, even it was accepted, soon other countries will also accept it. And the other coins are just for fun for a while.
Activity: 232
It's hard to say anything about the future, but I do not think they have a chance against Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
You just have to look what is happening right now.
Bitcoin has so many problems with the scaling debate. Transaction fees are getting higher and higher, so the Bitcoin Community is mangling themselves.

Besides this, there are some really awesome Altcoin projects going on. They can easily figure out, which problems Bitcoin has and adopt and find a better solution for this. Bitcoin will not change, because the extremely splitted community. Its too hard for them to implement new things.

Just look at the charts:

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage

The money in the future is made in Altcoins.
There is a lot of money to be made in bitcoin too, the difference is that bitcoin is no longer a project no one has heard about bitcoin is worth a lot so we cannot make any change that easily, it will take a lot of time to perform any change since no one wants to mess with  the winning formula.
Activity: 266
Its about how much people are adopt the altcoins,well according to me ETH will dominace over bitcoins,well that happening will take a lot of time and it may happen no where near 15 years.
Pages:
Jump to: