Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 10. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
In 90% of cases I'm selling my tokens at the moment when ICO tokens are listed on exchange because of bounty and ITS stage bonuses.

But in another 10% of cases I'm holding it for loooong time. Currently I'm holding some of my tokens for more than 6 month because it's price is overall upgrowing.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
immediately do not sell intuition suggests that it is better to wait for a period before selling so that it turned out to be more profitable
Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
I always see the price development of the coins I have, when the coin has a good price I think it's ok to sell rather than wait too long because the price of coins can not be predicted and can not be used as a benchmark of long term benefits.
very true indeed a trader or investment should be so no reason to hold it if the price has gone up and according to our calculations have been profitable. yes selling it is the best way to make a profit. holding it is possible the price will come back down if it is at that time the price has gone up. because the fluctuations of coins are difficult to predict.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I don't sell immediately when they are listed. The price is so low and to be honest, the price will still go up eventually. Not all the time the price has to stay down. Eventually, the listings will increase and a lot of people will buy and sell the tokens so better to wait.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
I always see the price development of the coins I have, when the coin has a good price I think it's ok to sell rather than wait too long because the price of coins can not be predicted and can not be used as a benchmark of long term benefits.
Activity: 121
May 22, 2018, 06:17:46 PM
When as, in most cases, I wait for the best price, but sometimes, when the money is needed, I sell
Activity: 183
May 22, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
the choice is in each of us, depending on the price at the start of the exchange entry and the price when purchasing it on ICO
if the price is higher when buying better to immediately sell to take profit, but if the token ICO is potentially good it must last before the price goes up higher
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 22, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
It depends on the potential of the project and the coin value. Sometimes it is worth the wait when you know the project is moving forward and their token is being used in the project. I usually wait for the price they promise in their whitepaper.
Activity: 103
May 22, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
When the market flies down there is no point in waiting for the moment, because it was necessary to sell at the peak. I sold most of the assets at the peak, so now I'm not nervous.
Activity: 146
May 22, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
I sell 70% of what I receive and accumulate in the ETH, and leave the rest until the time when the market will go up! I know people who received awards, and did not sell, now they have much less money than it was on the rise of the market!
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

I hold my tokens. because if i sell my tokens i will be sad in future. for example, i sold some of ETHs when it started its works. but i have to buy again some month later with higher prices. so holding is better
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
I usually sell right away only the bounty tokens. For the other ones i prefer to hold till the right time comes. Everything about crypto is basically risky.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
My strategy is take my capital after a 100percent increase to diversify and leave the rest to rise to a certain level before I sell off
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
There are 2 ways of trading
Intraday : where you don't take delivery of the stock and compulsorily square off your position the same day. You can short or long in this segment.
Delivery based : where you take delivery of the stock and end up squaring off your position from the next day to whenever you like. You compulsorily go long in this segment
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
I have never sold any of my coins in a rush. I hold a little bit and study the market. Some have sold or wasted a lot of coins in a rush, one or two months after they started to regret their action.
However, this is in a two way; some coins are worth holding and some are not, study the coins you're having, if you can perceive some to be promising, please hold them for some time.
Most of the time is not good to sell immediately except your wallet is overflowing and this is relly a bad idea.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

If you think you will gain high profit upon listing token to exchange, I think salling right away is much better than waiting for long time. But if you think that your not gaining too much profit wait to rise the price of your token until reaching your target profit.
copper member
Activity: 322
May 22, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
it depends on the price after listing on exchanges. if prices are very high i sell 30% of the coins. rest i keep hold for wait further. i never sell complete quantity of the tokens i have, always sell partially when prices are increasing. if prices are low i hold it for long term.
Activity: 175
May 22, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
For me i will not sell immediately i will wait a little bit more,and if the price is already good for me thats the time i will sell.But it is also depends on the situation i have.
Activity: 89
May 22, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
Depend on situation. But i prefer sell if i think have been get profit. And see the market trend to buy again or not.
Activity: 116
May 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
Sell immediately, because when they start to sell the participants bounty cost falls after which it often does not change. I don't like to lose my savings.
Pages:
Jump to: