Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 6. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:43:41 AM
I think there are several types of token buyers, ie long-term investors who truly believe that the project will be great, and traders are taking advantage of discounts when buying in the beginning. And often their responses will be contradictory once their coins are first released.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
Usually i'm not greedy and selling everything right away after first wave of pump. Sometimes i'm wating but very often losing good money because of this holding.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
May 23, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
I really want to sell always, but I keep myself. I wanted to sell MTC (Docademic) tokens for $ 160 a week ago. The price of my tokens is $ 900 now. I'm very glad. I will always try to hold.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
I'd better keep a coin first while waiting for the price of the coin that I have up. and when the price has started up I will sell it so I will have a greater advantage.

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
It all depends on the project. If after entering the exchange the coin did not sink in the price, but is kept at least at the level of the ICO price, then you can fix 30-50% of the profit. This applies to those who participated in the bounty. The remaining 50-70% left for long-term storage. And with the development of the project the price of tokens will rise. The resulting profit can also be invested in more promising coins or left for further purchase when the market is in correction. Well, or withdraw in Fiat
Activity: 155
May 23, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
I sell 70% of what I receive and accumulate in the ETH, and leave the rest until the time when the market will go up! I know people who received awards, and did not sell, now they have much less money than it was on the rise of the market!
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Its depends on the market right then.

Yes, the price really matters in deciding if we need to sell or wait. So we should carefully check the market to ensure we did the right thing in deciding the best decision
Activity: 66
May 23, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Its depends on the market right then.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
This might be depend on what coin that i am currently holding or i am not quite sure what is the price is curently presented and also i wait until it go up again and if that happrn i will sell it right away so i can gain profits
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 23, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
it depends. sometimes I do sell immediately if I need the money. but if not, I do hold it for months until its price will increase above ico price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
Differently. Depends on token.It happens that after adding to the exchange its price rises tenfold-then the sale.Sometimes sell expensive, wait for drawdown and buy again in anticipation of new growth.

That's an additional beauty in bounty after the distribution of the token you the full control of it either hold or sell right away depends upon your plan and projection of your income and needs and you have an option to become an investor you sell in high price and buy back if the price will down.
Activity: 142
May 23, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
I think continuing to hold it will be a better choice because the price is definitely low when it is just entering the market, so you can hold it for a while, it will rise very much, and then you will sell it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
If I am, usually I will wait for the coins to enter into the exchange, because the selling price will be expensive, so not in a hurry  Grin
Activity: 148
May 23, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
I think holding will be a better choice, because these tokens may have a lot of room for growth, but if you have good projects, then you can choose to sell them and invest in better cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 149
May 23, 2018, 05:48:37 AM
We have been waiting and haven’t sold because although we feel that the market will fall in the coming year, there are also many projects under development and active research this year. The world has recognized it and many consensuses have been formed. I believe in its future.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
I am not quite sure what to recommend you to do with your coins.I guess you must hold.The market is falling quickly but recovery may happen in every moment,so just observe the trend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:43:49 AM
It depends on the situation if i hold my token or not.. Because we all know that crypto life is all about winning and loosing for the token that we have.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
sell - rebuy lower - sell higher
whaletank club
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
Depend on market right there green or red. Price is good profit to sell or not. It depends on many facts and at the discretion of each person. Maybe they sell immediately is good because price go down after that, or go up and regret.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
I am not going to sell my altcoins now, not that I do not intend to sell them, but because they are now devalued very seriously. If I sell altcoins now I will suffer losses, so I must wait patiently and wait for the market to fully recover.
Pages:
Jump to: