Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 8. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 01:33:02 AM
In the current encryption market, I think it is not suitable for immediate sale, because the current encryption market price is still very low, at least I think so, so I will continue to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
I thought I'd sell it right then and there. Because we do not know the price ahead will increasingly rise or even more down, from a huge loss is better to sell it now. We can not guess the price because it is so volatile, today rising maybe  tomorrow suddenly plummet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:28:32 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

Of course I will hold it first, I will see the price in the market whether the price of coins is worth the sale or not. When we wait at a high price, we can gain more profit automatically. Do not rush to sell it.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 01:09:22 AM
For me, hold it and wait when the it will increase. Or else, if the amount hit what you expected then sell it. It's up to you and it depends on you when you need to change your coin.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

It depends on the situation if i'm going to sell my tokens or not. What if the team behind the project is good and they market well their project then i will have a thoughts weather i'm going for quick profit or not. If i think the project is for long term then i will hold the tokens but i will only set how many months because sometimes even they are good the price won't rise at all. It's up to the person if he/she needs money quickly or not.
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
If they sell the coins all of them, I don't think it will benefit because the price of the coin has not been stable. Very nice you do some research first or you sell 50% of your coins and the rest to keep your case when the coin began to rise. In that way, I think right to benefit.
Activity: 144
May 23, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
I generally hold my encryption for a long time, and the value of encryption will only be reflected slowly, which may not bring huge gains in the short term, but the long-term benefits will be very high.
Activity: 43
May 23, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
It should be hold if the price of the token in the market is red. Wait some time for the color  to turn into green for much higher and bigger profit. I think that is what the best to do. Anyway it is depends on everyone's wants.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 23, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
Well, there are certain circumstances that affects your choices in determining whether to sell or hold your ICO Tokens. In some cases. I just immediately just sell my token as soon as it got into an exchange from the fact that most bounty hunters are dumpers which affects the market price. In some ICOs, selling early enough gives you the maximum profit for that investment and when the lowest price as been achieved, you can invest back and wait for another pump of price. But I hold those who looks promising in my eyes.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
May 23, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

I do not sell right away. I usually wait for the price of the tokens to gain from its ICO price. And that does not happen overnight. It will take time for any good project to make releases of their products and services. You cannot expect that a huge and solid project is going to produce something huge instantly. They need time because what they are producing is of high quality. And the price normally follows the project's important product release.
Activity: 230
May 23, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
If I know that the market is down as of now. I will wait until the value increase again and that's the time for me to sell it in the market.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 23, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

For me, I think it depends on the situation. We may not know if the project is good or bad, so it depends. I have held some of my tokens since November 2017 because their project development impressed me, so I don’t mind even if we are in the bearish period. As for the other tokens that don’t seem to impress me in their project concept, I usually sell them and invest some of it to another coin, token or ICO.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 12:38:12 AM
For me ofcourse if I know that the value of the token that I'm going to sell is too low ofcourse I would choose to wait until its the right time to sell it. I just need to be more patience.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 12:37:36 AM
I dont sell immmediately... It is usual for most people to want to sell right away but its advisable to chill for some couple of days because after the ICO they tend to keep appreciating for a period of time which means you can get more value off the token/coin
Activity: 216
May 23, 2018, 12:34:50 AM
It really depends in the situation of the market. If the market is in green signal I don't need to wait but that's the time when I will sell my cpins from the bounty I had joined.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 23, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
I prefer to wait. This is the most logical strategy in the crypto currency market, since technical analysis here in most cases does not work
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

Of course everyone does not want to sell it and wait for the price to go up. But sometimes things do not go as expected. And the more that comes out will affect the whole situation in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 22, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
Everything depends on your goals, your needs and on the project itself. In most cases I would advise HOLD, but there are times when money is very necessary or when faith in the project falls. In this case, you can and sell part of the assets.
Activity: 51
May 22, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
I will check first the ICO price of specific tokens. Example the token ICO price was 1$, means that I won't sold them below 1$ for me to protect other investors to get dump. This will be my reference for selling my tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 11:37:48 PM
Personally, I'm convinced that it's better to keep the received tokens. They can begin to grow after a year of retention or even more, depending on the project itself. That is, before making a decision, it is necessary to know whether the project is developing or standing still. Of course, there are different situations, and there can not be any unequivocal advice.
Pages:
Jump to: