Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 13. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
Part of the tokens that I get with the ICO I sell and the rest I hold and wait for them to fly to the moon. 30% of all tokens I leave for a long time
Activity: 6
May 22, 2018, 11:48:12 AM
I think if the price of our tokens have been registered in the market, we should try sebaigian tokens and leave it partly for higher prices, if we do not sell it we will run out of capital and can not invest anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
I do not have a super goal to get a super high profit. Profit is the amount for which I agreed to participate in the company of generosity at the time of registration in the generosity program. If the total amount of payments is greater than or equal to the planned amount, I sell the tokens. Piecemeal, or all at once - depends on the market. If less - 1-3 weeks  I'm waiting for the development of events, and then I make a decision. Or I keep waiting, or selling.
Activity: 372
May 22, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
When the market for the crypto currency was good, I would sell it, but because I was a new ICO, I didn't receive any bounty , because it was very expensive, so I just took the coin.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

For me, Im just wait since the market price of crypto is very cheap like bitcoin because were losing our capital if we force to sell in very low price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
There is no universal method. Now there are many companies that produce useless tokens. Such coins must be sold while there is a high price. A second chance can never happen
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
I personally prefer to wait, because immediately after the listing, the coins are usually with low value, but after 6 months, for example, they can jump a lot.  Smiley
Activity: 150
May 22, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
If token ICO listed to the exchanges, then this is a great success! You need to look at how the project develops if you really see that the project is well developed, then it's worth waiting for the best price.
Activity: 201
May 22, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

It's depend on ICO,  if the ICO seems have a good project i won't sell it. But, if i think the ICO is not too good i will sell it immediatly when hitting exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
May 22, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
At the moment, there is a small correction in the market, so I do not want to fix the profit yet, I hope that growth will continue in the near future
Activity: 251
May 22, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
Many of them want to sell it right away and they do not understand that the coin is still premature need to be developed again, but for me HOLD is the best choice and waiting for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
Mostly i follow close to the projects and i infor me always what the next steps are from the devs. So you can know how long it will takes to see a difference in the price. So when the devs are announcing something, like a partnership the price will mostly go up. But the most projects i invest im interested in longterm so i mostly wait untill the projects is fully developed and they have a working project!
Activity: 120
May 22, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
Sell immediately, I had experience when waiting for growth I lost almost everything, so I better earn a little less, but without risk
Activity: 518
May 22, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
Selling under sense of urgency always lead to regrettable losses that can not be reverse. I always wait for the coin I am involve in to mature first after which I can now decide to sell or to hold much longer!
Activity: 854
May 22, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Today I do not need my money immediately, and I also think that for the long term strategies and investments horizonts it is better to wait, as the prices are very low and you can lose possible profit if you sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
It depends on the situation in which the ICO project are applicable for everyone or that has potential to grow fast for a short period of time. It does not mean bullish but you can have a greater profit if you're really seen or know that the project are very sustainable or flexible to the community in which more investors get interested to put their assets into a great project that can cause a bigger prices of a certain coin. Therefore we should be more wiser to make a decision.
Activity: 10
May 22, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
sales tokens that we have bought and already registered in exchange, we better sell some of the tokens we have obtained, so that our capital can be used for other things, not necessarily the price of the token is still rising, could have the price even dropped drastically , so we have to wait a long time for the exchange of tokens, besides modah already invested will add semangkin long development.
Activity: 546
May 22, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

I expect a higher price, because after the completion of the ICO the price of the tokens is significantly reduced. When the team starts working on the project, the price rises and you can get a good profit.
Activity: 111
May 22, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

I prefer to wait , because the market is down. I will hold it until the price is going up the I sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 22, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
actually when we choose ICO, and participate in buying ICO tokens. we must know all the risks. everyone wants to make a profit quickly. but holding is a great way to make a profit. it's just not all ICO tokens when we hold prices up. many tokens ico fall when release in exchange. I think it's best to hold the ICO token if the project is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: