Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sell right away or wait? - page 3. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
For me sometimes I have sold some and hold some but this all depends on the condition I am in during the period. But there are some tokens I got from Airdrop that I don't tamper with because of the low value attached to it and I leave it because I thought there would be a much higher price in the future and also in Bounty campaign.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 11:08:06 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?
I prefer to hold the tokens and coins for a little longer. The price will be high in a little days so to avoid selling in panic, I will hold them longer.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:06:23 PM
After participating in ICOs by buying some tokens or participating in bounties, the moment their tokens are listed in exchanges, what do you do guys, do you sell your tokens right away or wait for a more higher price to come?

If for quick profits then i will sold it quickly but it will depends on the price in the market. I don't like selling my tokens below ico price because i think my effort will be useless if i do that but other bounty hunters are selling even if the price is too low. Sometimes if i find the project worth waiting for then i will hold it in many months.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

I prefer to wait for altcoin prices back stable because at this time altcoin prices are still not good and cryptocurrency was also so then from now on I prefer to hold my altcoin until all back stable and can get a good profit
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
It all depends on the market at that point in time. if its favorable one can sell right away, else wait for a time when gains or profit will be made. observing the market trend is key to determine when to sell. 
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

I want to say, it's better to keep it but if at first, you've got a profit there's nothing wrong selling it immediately but not selling everything you have.
half the coin is better you hold and wait for the right price to sell so I can get a good profit.

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 10:14:37 PM
For me i sell it already because sometimes their ico is failed and the price is higher, that is why i grab the opportunity to sell. And i also sell it because i need a money. Grin

Most of the common reasons why people sell their coins after they received it is because they needed the money or they are contented with its price, or they do it because they do Trading as their job. People join bounties, airdrop, or whatever it is just to receive tokens because they know that they could earn a lot with that more than what they could earn when they are going to join bitcoin signature campaign, hot topic right now is all about ICOs, so it is only natural if most of us join ICOs.
Activity: 132
May 24, 2018, 09:54:18 PM
For me i sell it already because sometimes their ico is failed and the price is higher, that is why i grab the opportunity to sell. And i also sell it because i need a money. Grin
Activity: 257
May 24, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

Normally when got listed token everyone keep holding token and wait for high price but  now there's so many ico's got failed to market their project so  it's better to sell now than wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 24, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
The decision of either to sell or hold depends primarily on the capabilities and market demand of the product of the project. There are some projects which are just a repetition of already existing projects without any inclusion of innovative or creative idea. Some are also run by inexperienced team which reflects from their website and whitepaper. With such projects, i sell the tokens right away after i receive them before they turn out to be shit coins on the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:02:43 PM
When ICO tokens get hit on exchange its possible that the price automatically dumps hard, due to many investors flipping on their invested tokens. But its still depends on the quality of the ICO, if the ico hit on the exchange and got higher price, maybe, I just wait a little longer, and possible to dump my tokens when the price is slowly going down.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 08:58:05 PM
Me i sell them directly on order to invest in others projects
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
Well, depends on the situation because some token holder if they need a money they will sell it immediately even the price is lower or higher. But for me i just hold it so that my hardwork will pay in a right amount not just selling without thinking.
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 08:50:14 PM
Well i choose to be hold as of now ,last month i recieve some token for bounty campaign since it was too low value i decide to hold until have a little gain.but reminder it will depend upon to your token you have ,because some of them are not totally gain according to you speculation value and price..Must better take time to read and search in the market to what token do you have before you decide to sell or to hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 24, 2018, 08:22:47 PM
In my year of investing in crypto, Im already aware of its ups and downs and wavelike pattern already so in my part, if I already obtain a 3x to 5x in profit then I’ll sell it right away since in every huge pump happening theres always this big big dumping coming.Its better be cautious to avoid more loss when instance comes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
May 24, 2018, 08:07:11 PM
I would rather say, i would strictly monitor what is going to happen. Specially in ICO that would distribute the token, with investors and bounty hunters. A lot of hunters are dumpers, not saying majorily just saying. They devastated the ICO Price that the investors need to sell, very low compared on how much they buy. But nevertheless i would rather wait. And let the market do its thing. Then sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 24, 2018, 07:42:26 PM
Selling right away after bounty tokens have been given is really a bad idea. This is because some coins has so many potentials of which yo might not know and the earlier you sell the more you miss this opportunity. So for me I wait for it to be listed on many exchanges before I start selling it out.
Activity: 532
May 24, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
After the token enters the Exchange, I first look at the price at which it came out, if everything is normal and it came out at the price that was called during the ICO then maybe you have already achieved your result and it is worth selling. But personally, I prefer to keep in the long run, as it can bring you profits at times more.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
Immediately I compare the rate with the start of the coin trade and to this day and make a conclusion it goes uphill or a turn is falling, from this I decide whether to leave a coin or not) everything is simple)
May 24, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
When, the tokens are listed i probably sell it away, but when the price is not good, just hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: