Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you smoke pot? - page 11. (Read 8155 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 11, 2013, 12:34:59 AM
I drove this woman to IKEA a couple weeks ago, and the whole way there and back I keep smelling skunk. Seriously! But I just thought it was some new kind of tobacco scent she was smoking with her electric cigarette. Finally, I caught her lighting the what I thought was an electric cigarette. Luckily, for her, I didn't recognize it from the get-go, otherwise I probably would have objected, especially if asked permission prior to the trip. Asking what she was doing with the lighter, she started laughing at me. She asked me if I noticed that she was lighting it during the entire trip, whereupon I replied no. Can't trust women nowadays I guess. Anyway, it took a couple days for the skunk smell to get outta my truck. Monday, we get to make the trip again to pick up the shit she ordered.

~TMIBTCITW
This time you should smoke it with her dawg!

Nice pic, Taz.

Hell, I got a little light-headed from the second-hand smoke by the time I dropped her off at her home. BTW, this chick is older than I am.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
November 11, 2013, 12:10:29 AM
hands up if you know why pot was banned in the first place Grin

Xenophobia and racism, IIRC.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 10, 2013, 11:34:01 PM
Harry J Anslinger as the speaking figure backed by the textile industry, pharmaceutical industry and oil industry, all of which cannabis has/would revolutionalize.  Stronger textiles, safer medicine, and renewable oil.

Did you know we could grow hemp on less than 16% of available farmland and have enough biodiesel to power our entire country?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
November 10, 2013, 11:30:44 PM
hands up if you know why pot was banned in the first place Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2013, 10:50:54 PM
"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.

"Who cares though, I don't like the smell so lets ban it!"

Stop being the moron of the century. You're obviously having difficulties interpreting what others are saying, and it's preventing you from making any accurate judgements on what others believe or are saying. Perhaps your mind is too muddled?
Activity: 812
November 10, 2013, 10:48:28 PM
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! They like to smoke pot!
No joke. Lawyers smoke. Judges. My sister's boyfriend whose a state trooper smokes. And so many others you don't know about. C'mon now.

This is surprising? Funny how pot smokers have a total misconception of how non pot smokers view the world.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
November 10, 2013, 10:08:34 PM
Hell no, keep your pot smoke out of my breathing space, or out comes the supersoaker.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
November 10, 2013, 09:41:08 PM
nahhhhhhh
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
November 10, 2013, 08:54:38 PM
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! They like to smoke pot!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
November 10, 2013, 08:20:38 PM
All the time!

uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 10, 2013, 08:16:55 PM
nope
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 10, 2013, 08:11:14 PM
I drove this woman to IKEA a couple weeks ago, and the whole way there and back I keep smelling skunk. Seriously! But I just thought it was some new kind of tobacco scent she was smoking with her electric cigarette. Finally, I caught her lighting the what I thought was an electric cigarette. Luckily, for her, I didn't recognize it from the get-go, otherwise I probably would have objected, especially if asked permission prior to the trip. Asking what she was doing with the lighter, she started laughing at me. She asked me if I noticed that she was lighting it during the entire trip, whereupon I replied no. Can't trust women nowadays I guess. Anyway, it took a couple days for the skunk smell to get outta my truck. Monday, we get to make the trip again to pick up the shit she ordered.

~TMIBTCITW
This time you should smoke it with her dawg!

Nice pic, Taz.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 10, 2013, 07:54:10 PM

~TMIBTCITW
November 10, 2013, 07:54:06 PM
i smoke weed on occasion. the difference is, i don't seek it out like i used to. if i happen to cross path's with a bowl, i might hit it but that's it.
Almostcuredaddict.gif

nah, i'm really not addicted to smoking pot anymore. i turn it down more often than i partake(and consequently have less friends because i won't partake)

i might have smoked 10 or 12 times this entire year.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 10, 2013, 07:38:23 PM
i smoke weed on occasion. the difference is, i don't seek it out like i used to. if i happen to cross path's with a bowl, i might hit it but that's it.
Almostcuredaddict.gif
donator
Activity: 784
November 10, 2013, 07:37:23 PM
smoking kills Smiley
November 10, 2013, 07:31:32 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 10, 2013, 07:27:02 PM
no-one who was on pot not ssri's ever did a mass shooting. there's a lot of lightly depressed people who self-medicate with cannabis and thank jebus they do, people should be way more concerned with doctors/drug companies putting people on ssri's
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2013, 07:12:07 PM
>smoking the herbal jew
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 10, 2013, 06:52:57 PM
I can't smoke it casually.  Sad  If I have some, I'll smoke it.  I'll be high from morning till night.  So I don't buy it.  Does this make me an addict?

It's not the same for alcohol.  I keep a bar fridge full of beer and rarely touch it. 

Well, if you don't smoke cigars lets say 6 days a week and smoke a box the 7th day, are you an addict?
No.
Pages:
Jump to: