Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you smoke pot? - page 8. (Read 8155 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 11, 2013, 11:44:30 PM

You idiot - you pulled the same stunts on a motorcycle, don't you remember?

So you didn't answer... how do you plan to ascend to whatever afterlife you believe in with no soul?  

(And btw, you also claimed the world was ending last year... and it didn't)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 11, 2013, 11:39:49 PM
No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.

I am only seeking funding to make this concert happen, in reality.  By really going places and talking to people about it.  I need money to travel the US to find people that can contribute.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

It's not that we doubt you, it's just we know it will never happen - like your concert.

Last year you said you'd have the concert by now, or you would get a job.

Are you lying again now, just as you lied back then, or are you actually going to *gasp* get a job like you said?

I answered this last time you asked in another thread, like, what, 3-5 days ago?

I'm starting a business and have committed investors.  I don't need to work for a wage to be working.

Thanks for the info SaltySpitoon. Smiley

I have not tried to walk through any walls but I have tried to teleport out of a medical institution.  Heh, I wasn't tripping hard enough, I didn't really believe it would happen at all, perhaps I should have tried walking through a wall, that sounds way easier. Grin

I will try it one day, in a few years when my brain is recovered, though I don't think I could record it or I would have to much ego to do it.  But I will try to get something impossible on film one of these days, if crazy shit starts happening again in my life, though it's been pretty normal since 2012.

Reminds me of the guy who was trippin balls and tried to drive straight through another car, rofl, he's got the idea right but not the environment.  Wish I could find that article.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
November 11, 2013, 11:24:31 PM
The laws of gravity are incomplete due to a lack of knowledge, that does not mean that gravity itself is just a theory and that dank can fly if he takes enough drugs.

Oh hahahahah, I totally missed the context. I don't know, I recall a post by Dank saying that he is the second coming of Jesus, or Harry Potter's cousin, or something like that.

Dank, this is for you. There have been documented cases of people being able to walk through walls. In the mid 1800s, a monk in tibet was found days later after last being seen lodged inside of a wall, suffocated, but without causing any damage to the wall. There are claims that the Shaolin monks and such can do it on command, but that hasn't been proven. The phenomenon is a toss up between what physicists believe either to be the Natural Frequency Theory (can't remember the other name for it) or quantum tunneling. With the Natural Frequency Theory, which is a somewhat well known concept, every object in the universe has an internal frequency. I'm sure you have seen bad movies where someone is going to stamp the earth with a machine until it tears apart. The application in the particular case is that each atom in your body has its own frequency. If an atom with the same frequency comes in contact with a similar atom, they can transpose each other. Its pretty common with electrons, something like a 1 in 300 chance. The first theory is, that if every single atom in your body lines up with that frequency of the wall, you should be able to pass through it. At least until something changes and you get stuck and die a horrible death. I've calculated that statistically for it to happen, if we had the entire world's 7 billion people walk into walls for 76 years straight, no sleep, no eating, just walking into individual walls, there would be a .0003% chance of someone making it through. I'll photocopy and upload my calculations at some point, but I'm too lazy to find them. I'm recalling most of the numbers from memory, so I might be slightly off, but you get the point.

Dank, I would like to appoint you in charge of this mission. I'd like you to walk into walls for the rest of your life, while recording, for the good of humanity. I figure you probably have a better chance than anyone else  Grin
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2013, 11:09:44 PM
No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.

I am only seeking funding to make this concert happen, in reality.  By really going places and talking to people about it.  I need money to travel the US to find people that can contribute.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

It's not that we doubt you, it's just we know it will never happen - like your concert.

Last year you said you'd have the concert by now, or you would get a job.

Are you lying again now, just as you lied back then, or are you actually going to *gasp* get a job like you said?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 11, 2013, 11:06:38 PM
No need to argue about it.  I already know my destiny, you all can doubt it if you wish.

Though, you're gonna wanna take my word that this is the end of the world as we know it and live like you'll die tomorrow.  Eight years tops till the concert, so long yet so short.

Don't spend all your time working.  You'll have any possession you can imagine shortly.
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2013, 10:50:17 PM
They're the one's saying they have no soul, no consciousness.

YOU said you have no soul - you gave it to squall.  Do you remember?
Vod
legendary
November 11, 2013, 10:48:35 PM
The laws of gravity are incomplete due to a lack of knowledge, that does not mean that gravity itself is just a theory and that dank can fly if he takes enough drugs.
Doesn't mean I can't either.  LSD is a magical drug that kills the ego (sense of negativity, your human self), which is how I've experienced nirvana or the tenth dimension, complete white energy and infinite love.  Taken in a high dose (1000+ hits) with the right mind (ie someone as crazy as dank that truly believes they can fly) there's really nothing to stop it from happening.

Yes it does.  You're baked out of your mind or even dead.   Huh  You still exist in this universe and therefore you can't fly, no matter what your damaged mind believes.

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 11, 2013, 10:44:52 PM
Doesn't mean I can't either.  LSD is a magical drug that kills the ego (sense of negativity, your human self), which is how I've experienced nirvana or the tenth dimension, complete white energy and infinite love.  Taken in a high dose (1000+ hits) with the right mind (ie someone as crazy as dank that truly believes they can fly) there's really nothing to stop it from happening.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 11, 2013, 10:38:15 PM
They're the one's saying they have no soul, no consciousness.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of what humans are if they are not conscious.

Perhaps a flesh robot is not the best term, but what exactly are humans if they are not conscious?

More accurately, I would say, humans that are unaware of their consciousness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
November 11, 2013, 10:26:34 PM
I am wrong and everyone else is right?  Roll Eyes Ohkay, how about nobody is wrong we just have different interpretations and perceptions of reality?

I would agree with that, in principle.  I think when people discuss their differences with each other, they ought to be respectful.  That precludes name calling like you are doing, calling people robots and saying they are not conscious beings.

When people have different viewpoints, they can have a meaningful and enlightening exchange about those viewpoints that is a benefit to one or both sides.  Somebody or everybody can see and learn more than they would have alone!  But judgment and disrespect makes that impossible.  That would include calling people names to try to force them to adopt your point of view.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
November 11, 2013, 10:21:36 PM
I think gravity is an experimental phenomena.   There are, however, theories that try to explain gravity, such as the Newton's universal gravitational force, Einstein's general theory of relativity, or more recently Eric Verlinde's entropic gravity.

Yep, many interesting theories. I'm particularly fascinated with the concept of gravitons. We still haven't figured out what light is, and I think that gravitons would tie in some theories to light, which would prove the existance of monopoles. I think this is an appropriate side conversation in a, "do you smoke pot" thread.

Gravity is not a theory, theory of gravity is a proven explanation of why and how the laws of gravity work. Saying gravity is a theory is incorrect.   

Not entirely true. The concept of gravity as is commonly held today works in something like 99.5% of all senarios, however physicists widely acknowledge that the current gravity model isn't completely correct. While techincally you could call it a law, because it works how it is intended, I believe in the next 20 years or so, our modern interpretation of what is gravity, which is essentially still classical physics, will be revised with a neo quantum solution.

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 11, 2013, 10:00:41 PM
Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

And you didn't explain shit.

Gravity is a theory.

14 shots of vodka.  And probably a sip of something else, idk.

I was quite drunk.  Comparable to the first time I got drunk at the beach with vodka and rum.

I'd consider 14 shots of vodka to be drinking heavily for a minor.  Wouldn't you?  
So what, I hardly drink, I've drank once this year.  Shit is horrible for you, straight up poison.

I'll stick to Jane.
legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:55:22 PM
I think gravity is an experimental phenomena.   There are, however, theories that try to explain gravity, such as the Newton's universal gravitational force, Einstein's general theory of relativity, or more recently Eric Verlinde's entropic gravity.

Yep, many interesting theories. I'm particularly fascinated with the concept of gravitons. We still haven't figured out what light is, and I think that gravitons would tie in some theories to light, which would prove the existance of monopoles. I think this is an appropriate side conversation in a, "do you smoke pot" thread.

Gravity is not a theory, theory of gravity is a proven explanation of why and how the laws of gravity work. Saying gravity is a theory is incorrect.   

Not entirely true. The concept of gravity as is commonly held today works in something like 99.5% of all senarios, however physicists widely acknowledge that the current gravity model isn't completely correct. While techincally you could call it a law, because it works how it is intended, I believe in the next 20 years or so, our modern interpretation of what is gravity, which is essentially still classical physics, will be revised with a neo quantum solution.
legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
Gravity is a theory.

I don't think you know what theory means, at least when it comes to science.

Heh, actually gravity is a theory. I'm skeptical about gravity myself.

Vod
legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:38:20 PM
Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

Gravity is a theory.

14 shots of vodka.  And probably a sip of something else, idk.

I was quite drunk.  Comparable to the first time I got drunk at the beach with vodka and rum.

I'd consider 14 shots of vodka to be drinking heavily for a minor.  Wouldn't you?  
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1080
November 11, 2013, 09:37:11 PM
Gravity is a theory.

legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:34:12 PM
Gravity is a theory.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1080
November 11, 2013, 09:33:56 PM
I'm a pot virgin, but I'm not really open to it.

I will probably try all kinds of drugs though, but only when I'm so old that I have only a few years to live anyway.
legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:32:01 PM
Explain to me, how can three people all see the same thing happen if it's not indeed happening or we're not all connected in some way?

I just did.  Your brain was messed up and you saw things that were not there. Most of us have experienced this at some point in our lives, high, drunk, sick, etc.  But not when we are sober and healthy.

Laws are not natural, they're man made, there are no laws to the universe.  Nature is the great equalizer.

Again, you say this because your brain is messed up.  Normal people know that gravity is a physical law which cannot be broken in this universe.  No matter how high you get.

When a person says they can break a physical law, it just tells everyone they are not completely there mentally.  Then when you admit you have done drugs and drank heavily while your brain was still developing, well that's just icing on the cake.
Dude, I've drank alcohol like 4 or 5 times.  There you go spreading more misinformation.

Gravity is a theory.

Pages:
Jump to: