Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you smoke pot? - page 12. (Read 8155 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 10, 2013, 06:51:46 PM
I can't smoke it casually.  Sad  If I have some, I'll smoke it.  I'll be high from morning till night.  So I don't buy it.  Does this make me an addict?

It's not the same for alcohol.  I keep a bar fridge full of beer and rarely touch it. 

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 10, 2013, 06:45:43 PM
Quick call the cops!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 10, 2013, 05:52:55 PM
"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.

I did not say all non weed smokers want to call the cops, many are reasonable and understand the true value of freedom and what it represents. Anyway, I meant the same kind of people who would call the cops when they see some kids playing in a field with a "no ball games sign". In Asia many like to eat "Stinky Tofu", they love it, and it is one part of their culture that the typical Westerner would avoid in ignorance and even disgust. "Who cares though, I don't like the smell so lets ban it!" If a smelly druggy can grasp these concepts I really hope you can see the immaturity in your own responses. I will conclude with this quick lesson for you to imbibe, sometimes things smell, things look ugly, things don't work out as expected. Life is a strange thing and sometimes strange things are worth appreciating. Smiley

"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'....

Well I used to play basketball a lot so I guess that makes for a perfect match. To be honest, all I can say is that I am a very healthy guy, I am in very good physical shape, I meditate and my degree results to-date have topped the class (full of non users). I have not been sick since secondary school and although I would attribute that to meditation I would argue that smoking has some health benefits too, providing you still bother with trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I certainly do not feel like I am in any way at a disadvantage physically, mentally or spiritually.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 10, 2013, 05:50:31 PM
No. It smells bad because it really reeks. You're just used to it like someone who has pissed in their pants and not showered for ten weeks might be used to their own foul smells.
Actually, the first time I got any, I thought it smelled beautiful.  The smoke less so than the bud, but maybe you smelled mid smoke and that's why it reeked?

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.
According to the poll, over half the people here would call the cops, though that may not be accurate, through experience, your statement is true although there are the few that try to mess with you.

And then there's the kind like that cool lady who came up to my car while I was rolling a blunt by the spot we'ed smoke with some couch in a field and she told me the person that lives next to it was a cop who got off duty at 1:00.  And we would smoke there at 12:00 multiple times a week haha.

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'...
That's why we got DABS!!!  and brownies. Smiley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 10, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'....
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 10, 2013, 05:11:45 PM
Stop with the smoking!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2013, 05:10:30 PM

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 10, 2013, 04:58:54 PM

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 10, 2013, 04:33:36 PM
i smoke a lot of weed, all day every day. well, i work full time and thus, do not smoke for about ~50 hour a week. but apart from that, smokin that dank!  Smiley
November 10, 2013, 04:30:14 PM
^ Misconception.  Very few do it to be cool, though many adolescence probably start that way.  People smoke weed because it's good for your soul.

Once you see the plant for what it is, the smell is beautiful.

They don't get it man. It's like trying to describe an acid trip to someone. Impossible. Must be experienced.

A fish cannot imagine, let alone understand, what it's like to fly like a bird. Ever.
Yeah, that's definitely true, and I've tried doing that.

And First, perhaps it smells bad to you because you have a negative mind state about it?

No. It smells bad because it really reeks. You're just used to it like someone who has pissed in their pants and not showered for ten weeks might be used to their own foul smells.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 10, 2013, 04:28:47 PM
^ Misconception.  Very few do it to be cool, though many adolescence probably start that way.  People smoke weed because it's good for your soul.

Once you see the plant for what it is, the smell is beautiful.

They don't get it man. It's like trying to describe an acid trip to someone. Impossible. Must be experienced.

A fish cannot imagine, let alone understand, what it's like to fly like a bird. Ever.
Yeah, that's definitely true, and I've tried doing that.

And First, perhaps it smells bad to you because you have a negative mind state about it?
November 10, 2013, 04:25:38 PM

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish
lol. stfu. u get my point. but that's a good one.  Grin

Do you get my point that your habit smells?
Activity: 168
November 10, 2013, 04:19:52 PM
I ALWAYS call the cops when I want to smoke up.... they got the best bud.
 Grin Grin
LOL
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
November 10, 2013, 04:15:30 PM

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish
legendary
November 10, 2013, 04:06:17 PM
How are you going to tell me my reasoning to smoke weed?

LOL Cheesy Your 2000+ rambling posts about all sorts of crap tells me why you need to smoke weed.
November 10, 2013, 03:53:11 PM
Even if you don't have cancer, ingesting weed will keep you healthy.

But your not ingesting weed because you think it's healthy. Your ingesting it to get high, and that is the only reason.
Anyway, cannabis has been linked to depression and schizophrenia.

Yep.
November 10, 2013, 03:52:18 PM
Even if someone smokes just to get high, so what?  How is this wrong?

I never said it was wrong, now did I? No, I didn't. I merely pointed out that you stink like urine when you smoke it. And I requested that you should not do it out in public, as in inside your car in parking lots, because I don't want to walk through clouds of smoke that stink so bad.

By all means, light up, in your house, with the windows closed.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2013, 03:48:50 PM
I used to smoke every day for years but gave up about 18 months ago.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 10, 2013, 03:45:02 PM
lol wut?  How are you going to tell me my reasoning to smoke weed?  I do it for the medical benefits and to get high, and nothing is wrong with doing it just to get high anyways.

It has been linked to helping depression and schizophrenia.

http://www.jci.org/cgi/content/full/115/11/3104
http://www.health.am/psy/more/cannabis_use_does_not_cause_schizophrenia/
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/185/1/78.1.full
legendary
November 10, 2013, 03:18:05 PM
Even if you don't have cancer, ingesting weed will keep you healthy.

But your not ingesting weed because you think it's healthy. Your ingesting it to get high, and that is the only reason.
Anyway, cannabis has been linked to depression and schizophrenia.
Pages:
Jump to: