Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now? - page 8. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 14, 2018, 01:46:44 AM
I feel the same way mate. I also avoid to spend my coins at current price. I used to spend some of my coins when the price was at ath as a way to enjoy my profit. I'm now still in holding position as i'm not in a situation where i have to sell my coins for daily expenses. I believe the bitcoin price will back to its ath someday in the future.
Definitely right.There will come a time that the current price will be 5 or 10 times in the next years or decade.So we should at least save our coins and hold them patiently so we can gain a very big amount of profit when that time comes.If you still have fiat in your pocket,then spend less on your crypto coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 14, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
I feel the same way mate. I also avoid to spend my coins at current price. I used to spend some of my coins when the price was at ath as a way to enjoy my profit. I'm now still in holding position as i'm not in a situation where i have to sell my coins for daily expenses. I believe the bitcoin price will back to its ath someday in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

Actually are thoughts are the same.If I have that opportunity to has a many token? I dont want to lose my bitcoin or tokens. I don't want to spend my tokens with cheap price.I think, I hold it until the day it has a big value.Multiple times than cheap price.
Activity: 95
Merit: 13
June 14, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

The price is very low. You need more Bitcoin for same value in your currency as compared to 6 months ago.
I will hold my bitcoin and altcoin for 6 months more rather than selling at this point.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
The thought is mutual mate. It's so difficult spend now, hopefully, there'll be a bullish run from here on
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
June 14, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

Off course cant even think about spending a satoshi also! This market is too down the line from initial prices and thus it makes no sense at all if we sell them right now. No one will be in the profits at this point as I know last time when we had dip of bitcoin around 7K or 6.5K then most of the people made their buy in the vision that they will get huge profits now as bitcoin will get into another bull run one more time. However nothing like that happened as bitcoin failed at 7.5K USD itself and went all the way down to current rates. This is currently worst stage of bitcoin and investors and everyone might be holding for right time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 12:44:24 AM
Any time I have a pressing need  I do sell my bitcoin or alternative coin. There was a day I wanted to sell but didn't sell because the market was red, the next day it becomes worst. So stop looking at the market in terms of red or green when I'm ready to sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
June 14, 2018, 12:41:39 AM

I'm feeling the same way: I wanted to cash out a bit of ETH a couple of weeks ago, but then it suddenly bumped from $700 to $550.
I thought "Okay, I'm ready to lose those 50-100 bucks, but why should I present my hard-earned money to somebody?"
So yes, the best strategy now is to hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:35:52 AM
yes you are right I prefer to reduce when using altcoin for me to spend because by reducing it will be very good and can earn very much profit, you better be patient to not too quick sell coin you have.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
June 13, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
everyone has a different strategy. for now i think all the coins or altcoins i keep hold and i will buy ethereum or bitcoin to add assets. i think this is the right time to invest, with the many discounts given
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 11:24:27 PM
now is the best time to buy bitcoins and buy altcoins market is lowest in this year it is best time to accumulate the coins at the lowest price
In my case, I dont spend less or more bitcoin or any alts now. In investing you should invest on what you can afford in order for you not to regret in the end. Spend less or not,make sure you wont regret your decision.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 07:58:07 PM
now is the best time to buy bitcoins and buy altcoins market is lowest in this year it is best time to accumulate the coins at the lowest price
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 13, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
I'm not in a position where there is much of important nature to buy with Bitcoin, which basically forces me to still conduct all my day to day transactions with fiat as basis.

I will start spending my coins once there are local merchants accepting Bitcoin, and till that time there is nothing to use other than fiat. On the other hand, there is not much to rush for since fiat is doing well enough.

People can say all they want, but it's impossible to have crypto compete with the convenience and usability of fiat, and it will take a lot to change that. Centralized platforms scale easier and faster than decentralized ones.

I hope that Lightning Network will close that massive gap.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 13, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits.
Planning to do the same, treating ourselves won't hurt a bit of our holdings when the market goes up again.

But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.
I've been holding since the days when bitcoin is around three digits so I'm in good place whether the market isn't so good, I'm only feeling that loss but literally I'm not. We have the same feeling that when we are selling at lower price, it's a loss for us.

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

It is a good decision to not sell the coins right now and to wait for the good time.
The price of bitcoin will be better in the coming future and the value we own in bitcoin will reach to its higher. The speculators of bitcoin are still positive for the price of bitcoin and they are claiming that the time is not far away when the price of bitcoin will reach to $25000.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
Hold is the only way to save losses on the current situations we have today. I'm pretty sure others do the same thing,  and only weak hands might sell their coins. We cant stop them cause we never control them though, or they are totally in need of money at this time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
June 13, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
I don’t spend my bitcoin much because I have my long term goal with it. Right now I’m just keep on buying bitcoin and my goal is to hold until my target price reach. Don’t be scared to use your bitcoin especially when you need it, I know you can still have profit after all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

Yes, i chose to hold it my cryptocurrency like bitcoin than to spend it because its value was too low now. It will just like im wasting it if Im going to spend it. But when in important things that I need, I dont hesitate to spend because it was like a emergency for me. Holding it wa sthe best thing to do everytime it price drop and wait until it pump again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Obviously, as the price is down, everyone wanted to just HODL on it because you are not losing any money but simply holding it. Unless there's some kind of emergency in you end, cashing out your bitcoin is a no-no. So I just let my bitcoin sit on my wallet and don't do anything about it and hope that it will recover later.

So I don't understand why people really offload their bitcoin during this time and then complain later that they have lost so much. LOL. Holding won't hurt, and that is the best strategy that you can used during a market correction.
I am the kind of person who is trying everything before evaluating where I am good at, just like here in bitcoin too and alts too, I am trying things first where I am going to profit more before I am deciding what coin I am sticking at until the end, and that is bitcoin, eth and some alts.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 13, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

Obviously, as the price is down, everyone wanted to just HODL on it because you are not losing any money but simply holding it. Unless there's some kind of emergency in you end, cashing out your bitcoin is a no-no. So I just let my bitcoin sit on my wallet and don't do anything about it and hope that it will recover later.

So I don't understand why people really offload their bitcoin during this time and then complain later that they have lost so much. LOL. Holding won't hurt, and that is the best strategy that you can used during a market correction.
Pages:
Jump to: