Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
As far as i am concerned is still working for me and i know of so many people who give testimonies on it. If bounty is still very much available and it pays, then cryptocurrency is alive. Most of the bounty campaign i am into are good ones.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I certainly believe in the bounty and cryptocurrency, and will continue to believe it. I am still very confident about the future of the cryptocurrency market. I think encryption is a huge core driving force for the future development of the world
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I have not fully believed in the gift and crypto. The reason is very simple, many people experience losses and only get a small profit, although it looks very good to participate in a bounty company. The same thing applies to investment, long-term and short-term trading, I might fully believe if there is a government role behind it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
As people move out of crypto, people move in. The trend has always been like this for years now. There is coming a time, when the inflow will surpass the outflow many folds.
I strongly believe in crypto and bounties because i'm getting reward with coins that are worth holding. Take time, read about the project and choose the right bounties and you will never regret being part of the crypto world.
Activity: 41

Honestly, I enjoy both and I see no reason to stop, so I will continue with gifts and crypto. Even if the gift goes bankrupt, I will continue to work with Crypto. Because to this day the best way for me to see the potential for investment and as a means of payment in the future is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I always believe because I still hold a few coins, and also still expect income from the bounty that I follow. so I must always believe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Definitely a big  yes, what you say is true but not everyone feels what you say, there are still many people who get a profit when the market has a price decrease, it all depends on your research in determining a bounty or ico.
Activity: 149
Absolutely, I believe in crypto and bounties. I'm joining a lot and already got some coins although the prices are just not as decent yet as the market now is abysmal. There a re a lot of good projects with products already and great platforms out there, research is key in finding gold in this heap of ICOs.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
I believe in cryptos and the potential it holds for the future generations. We will always have new projects and they will be promoted by bounties. So I also believe some cash will always be made through bountie
It seems to me you are right. The market of cryptocurrencies has the huge potential for development further. And surely they will be accompanied also by bounties.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
I do not believe in the company's bounty anymore. You see how many people there are, they are like mud, so I do not advise you to deal with this nonsense. It is better to buy standing coins in the market and make a huge profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I still believe cryptocurrency generally and bounty is still within crypto. As for bounty, i still get paid and i still believe in it. Just this week, i got paid a bounty token that has been listed. Which means that there are still good bounties.
Activity: 340
Even though now bounties payments are not the same as they used to be, which last year the payments were actually made after the ICO ended and there was no term waiting for months. Yes, I still believe that like that again. 2018 is not only for bad market situation but many projects are so bad at starting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
In bounty of course I believe I once a month get what some fat payment, and of course in cryptocurrency believe too because it use
Activity: 181
Merit: 4

Yes there's a lot of people who really forgot crypto world because of huge loses. This may happened when someone haven't enough experience and knowledge about crypto world. We know that experiences and failures are the best instruments to success. Without learning from the pass we can't be able to touch our objectives so it means failure is not only the reason to stop what you want to do rather make this failure as an inspiration.
Activity: 154
I believe in cryptos and the potential it holds for the future generations. We will always have new projects and they will be promoted by bounties. So I also believe some cash will always be made through bountie
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes, I still believe and until now I still continue to survive. Indeed in the crypto world is very risky, but I am aware we should not give up and continue to do my best. In this work, the ability and skills are indeed urgently needed. Particularly when we make investments or choose a good project.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Many people want quick earnings in crypto and if their first investment is negative they get disappointed and leave.
If you want to be successful in investing and  bounties you have to dig in deeply and study and learn on your
mistakes.
Activity: 84
Well, bounty is good.if not the scammer developer that actually wanted to destroy the market. Bounty is an opportunity to own a project token if there is no way to purchase from the ICO. But some hungry bounty manager are not encouraging the hunter at all.
Activity: 462

I'm a firm believer of bounty campaigns, i think. Because ever since i started here, i joined multiple campaigns already, after i finish a campaign i will immediately join a new one. I know that in myself I'm believing to what cryptocurrencies and bounties does.
Activity: 126
I am here as member of the bitcoin forum , I do not waste my time, if I am not believing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I have the confidence and trust that this technology can really changes the peoples life not only me but for those who are financially crises in their life, through hardwork and patience in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: