Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 9364 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
It is really up to our personal experiences if we want to adopt or invest in cryptocurrency, as long as you are comfortable in your losses and profits if you think you are not getting nothing and you have no use to this technology, then, by all means, you can get out anytime and comeback here when Bitcoin is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
So far I still believe in cryptocurrency. Because crypto is still quite reliable in making money. While crypto can still be relied on, then I will take advantage of this opportunity as best as possible to make the most money possible. This is to anticipate if something bad happens to Crypto, then at least I can use this technology well.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have strong believe in bounties and crytocurrency. I invested a part of my money in this market. I believe crypto is our future and it can change our life.
yeah of course it is really good to be part of cryptocurrency and i was amazed when i got in this forum. I was able to realize how cryptocurrency works and its objectives for the betterment of the system everywhere around the world. As we all know that this system is created for the goodness of those individuals who are having a good plan and and concept for business but could not meet the financial needs to realize the project and for that we have ICO's that will fully takes place to realize the project. Aside from that community and its contributors will benefit the most where they can access and will be benefited of the project being realize. It is a win-win situation for contributors and for the team who made and conducted the ICO project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
many who leave because they do not believe and get results from crypto. but when already feeling the result of crypto is certainly being quite sure and believe this was in spite of a considerable decline. Indeed many who join in the bounty and this became a good step at least to do because for a good capital investment in the long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I believe in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency's ideals and concept is what make bounty possible in the first place. So, as long as there is cryptocurrency, there will always be bounty and bounty hunters!
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Yeah I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies because there are still so many ideas out there that projects can come up through crypto and with it the bounties for promotion. Although you have to b vigilant though since scam ideas are also rampant its so hard to tell legit and scam apart.
Activity: 294
Yes, of course I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, although for now cypto is still slumping but I am sure that in the future crypto will stretch again and all of them hope that Crypto will revive in the near future
Activity: 52
Yes of course i have now since i was able to find a good team that will going to give a good reward on every campaign they are promoting. It seems that the team is doing well when it comes to marketing the projects and those will also give a good rewards after the ICO period as promised.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
Well you need to believe in it because that is free money and not hard to do even though there are so many scams there are still some good campaigns and the problem is there are too many ICOs and fewer investors so the effect will be the ICO will not hit its soft cap and their ICO will fail, in cryptocurrency though it is very normal that its price will dip very low because it will gain back its normal price when the trend comes back.

As a participant of crypto world obviously we believe on it and aside from believing it we are also need to be active by doing our tasks here, it's not an easy money what we are earning in this forum we need to work for it in order what we want to achieve as a part of crypto world and serve as an example for others.
Activity: 335
of course I will still continue to believe. This is because in so doing the bounty or crypto exchanges through trading still has a future. There are still many opportunities that I can take advantage of.
Activity: 244
in my opinion after moving from cryptocurrency if they don't understand the same it won't work ... there are now some bounty campaigns and ICOs that are scam ... but some are successful ...
the point is we have to keep on doing whatever we can sometimes it is gold
Activity: 420
cryptocurrency has many communities and bounty are part of the community because I believe crypto will continue to exist and will continue to be developed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
in cryptocurrency , yes i believe on them because cryptos do not lie  not unlike to bounties that most of them are liars due to the fact that most of them will only scam you or wont pay you after you'v worked for them for a long time . though some of them are still legit and will still be verry beneficial because the reaward that you will get is somehow huge enough when compared to investing or trading using a cryptos .
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if I still believe in gan with gifts and cryiptocurrency. although now i invest in the world of crypto Very bitter because prices always go down even bounty there are still no signs to distribute. there is only one word to be patient and try your best
Activity: 135
Yes, I also believe in cryptocurrency and bounty activities. And I have been involved in bounty activities all the time, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. Although I lost a lot this year, I will continue to believe it.
Activity: 410
still because if we follow the signature we must look better first than the signature is complete we don't get tokens and we never give up even though it fails.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
I still believe bro. although some cryiptocurrency are scam. or the price always goes down and never improves. but I've felt the bitter and sweet investment in cryiptocurrency
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

The situation is not good, and this affects all interests in this industry. But one of the crypto motors is a new project, because all opportunities might begin with ico. So I think we have to keep supporting it, even though it is currently very difficult to choose a really good project.
I have been using Cryptocurrency since a long time. so I know for the course of Cryptocurrency. I give priority to using Cryptocurrency for more profitable activities. so that makes me really like to join and continue to believe in the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Eventhough the bounty campaign doesn't give more advantages rather than in the past, but i still believe and participation in bounty campaign. This is because join and participation in bounty campaign can earn coins and profits for free. Hopefully the project which the bounty campaign that i joined will success and can reach its target and roadmap and of course the coins in the project can listed in the good exchange and valuable.
Activity: 322

Yes, I fully believe in gifts and crptocurrency, even though there are many doubts out there. The most important thing in living both of them is patiently waiting, wait until the project reaches success and you can do anything you like. But, sometimes people find it difficult to be patient and just want to get profit as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: