Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Of course, I will continue to believe in the cryptocurrency market. I will not forget the benefits of the cryptocurrency market because of the temporary market decline. When I was destitute, the cryptocurrency market brought me basic living convenience.There is huge opportunity in cryptocurrency market even though it is risky but i want to let you know that all investment opportunities are also risky. If you take calculated risk in cryptocurrency market, then you are on the verge of reducing your loss and increasing your profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Indeed, in common sense, people will no longer believe in Crypto at this time. But in fact, there are people who are more convinced and have a responsible position to deal with the crisis against Crypto in 2018. I think that is an absolute thing to happen now, I am also still optimistic and still believe in Crypto that it will rise again.
Activity: 56
You should choose the best ones by doing a detailed review. At least you have a better chance of winning. You do not want to have a dump wallet. So it is best to do a lot of examination. There are reliable XRT bounty campaigns. I would recommend to you.
Activity: 149
Experience the scam and lose money because prices continue to decline. But I don't want to hope that it will happen. Now survive here is the best choice. I realized by continuing to learn and work hard, I can certainly succeed. Although here lots of scams and price coins continue to fall.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I still believe in cryptocurrency though things are not doing that good at the moment. What do you mean by bounties are real? Of course bounties are real though some are scams and some are having a hard time reaching even their softcap.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I still believe in bounties even now that their are a lot of scam bounty but i keep joining on every bounty project that i see is good, i still have waiting some of my previous bounty rewards that until now i didn't receive, maybe some of them are worth-it of waiting.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Do you still believe bounties and cryptocurrency? I still believe in bounties and patience in cryptocurrency because these are huge contributions to bitcoin and many benefit from it because of my belief that it will not be destroyed or thrown away as it continues to grow as far as possible by investors and their projects.
Activity: 308
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

First, you must know that cryptocurrency is real even though it is not visible, and it is impossible for many people to be here if you do not believe crypto. If you want to learn more and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrency, then this is the right place for you. Second, if you are really  interested in joining the bounty, then carefully research the legitimate ICO, because what I know if I choose it is very dangerous.
Activity: 252
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I think bounty is still the best solution if you want to make easy money. Bounty guarantees you get money without going through many difficulties.
You can get tokens that are easy to sell, and crypto currencies again get the same popularity with them, plus the sales volume goes up, and this is very interesting to try.
Activity: 210
of course, at this point I will still continue to believe in the bounty and crypto. I see there are still many opportunities that I can take advantage of for a profit. This should be able to maximize my earning many advantages of crypto and bounty.
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Yes, i still believe in it. Cryptocurrency will continue, i believe that the best will emerge better than the rest because if a crypto does not aim that, then it will be a waste of time. One reason too why bounties continue to exist because people believes it will work. Yes, I BELIEVE.
Activity: 308

Unfortunately, this is how cryptocurrency works. The gaining and losing has 2 different seasons of the year. There will be a bear months and there are also what we call a bull month.
Cryptocurrency is highly regarded as long term investment.
I am currently in a bounty campaigns and i knew from the start that it would take several months to gain something from this and im very commited into this, Im willing to wait and im ready to take the risks.
Activity: 168
For example I believe. After all, there was a share of companies that are still working and continue to bring income to their investors. Yes, most certainly do not function fully. But if you try, you can choose what you need.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
Ya since a long time i have not earned any decent amount in any of the bounty campaign...i hope this time i have selected the good ico and i believe in this one....even if this one fails then may be i will quit bounties
Activity: 48
A month ago I was able to say with certainty that I believe, today I will not answer, it is very difficult to observe how all my investments turned into almost pennies.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
Well yes. I still do believe in cryptocurrency and I do believe that it will reach a very high height of success. This is because since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people all over the world has also increased.
Activity: 252
I'm a big believer in cryptocurrencies because I'm a big believer in blockchain technology. I participate in the bounty and get paid for the transaction.
Activity: 219
Yes,  of course.  I still strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. Although,  the market is falling in term of price. Every coin both altcoins  and bitcoin are in a bad situation. But this should not create fear in people that engage in cryptocurrency because for me, I believe that very soon, crypto will turn around.
Activity: 336
Cryptocurrencies have always felt the influence of bullish and bearish trends. Many beginners in investing in cryptocurrencies and do not understand that there can be a strong drop in prices, you need to be able to wait. If you can't wait,then investing is not for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
While there are cryptocurrencies, the projects will launching own ICO. ICO is a financial instrument allowing cryptocurrencies to increase total capitalization by issuing their own tokens. Bounty campaign is an inseparable part of the ICO, I believe that the bounty campaigns will begin to make a profit in the phase of market growth, it is necessary to wait a little.
Pages:
Jump to: