Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
 Nothing goes wrong with bounties and cryptocurrencies. I'm holding my coins and joining bounty. Having strong passion with cryptocurrency, I don't talk with people who always say crypto dead, it ended...but they never get out of crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I believe that the crypto currency market will still show its strength and we will see a new wave of growth, which will be more stable and higher than the previous period. Bounty campaigns and now almost do not bring money, but again with the growth of the market, everything will change in the opposite direction.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Cryptocurrency is the future of digital payment, whether people like it or not crypto is here to stay. So people that wants to leave should leave and people that wants to stay should. There will be a time that those people leaving are going to regret their actions

I agree that cryptocurrencies are the next global payment system, the world will be united with a system that is better than the current one that has too many currencies, I'm sure invest crypto is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 486
i joined many bounty from 5 month

until now i got only from one project

many project is scam or stopped

so we must when we join to bounty make some search about project and team

if they very very good then we must invest with him or join with his bounty
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Of course I do. I am still on the plus side except with the ETH and I strongly believe it will recover to its good old days.
Merit: 10
Now is a difficult time and we all need to go through it. Do not give up, do not leave, but wait until the market again will not give us hope.
Activity: 368
Still believe in crypto, I think the rewards for bounties will probably be too low now unless the market improves but we'll see.
cryptocurrency world is not going to die taht is for sure as i know a lot of people want it to live this is our future
Activity: 368
 Cry
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
i believe in cryptocurrency and i think that i still believe in bounties but not in all of them of course less and less bounties deserve to be trusted now
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Still believe in crypto, I think the rewards for bounties will probably be too low now unless the market improves but we'll see.
Activity: 337
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I think the reason why some people experienced loses that made them to move out from cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge about the concept of crypto world.
And before joining a bounty program, you must study the project first. There are some bounties that are not so reliable and sometimes a fraud. You will get nothing.
It is better to do a research, study the crypto world and choose a reliable bounty.
Me, I  still believe in cryptocurrency and bounties that is why I still here, doing my part. Bounties helps me a lot.
Activity: 236
Of course, Bounty has given me a lot of benefits, because of this I can invest in Cryptocurrency, despite the many ICO & Bounty underhanded scams, I still believe Bounty is the right way to get money easily.
Activity: 36
I believe this market will continue to grow strongly. Since this is the direction of the future, when money coding will be the quick and transparent payment tool for the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I have participated in a gift campaign and I have also not gotten results for Now, even so I still believe, and I will continue to work hard someday I will definitely get great Benefits in the future, we have to keep up the spirit, do not despair, to get the time The bright front only determines ourselves, because be patient and keep on encouraging.
Activity: 353
I still believe in bonuses because there are still good ICO and trusted members. I'm really looking forward to some good projects, and I look for a reliable team and what's really important to have a successful ICO. I want to make good money from these ICOs. and I trust them
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is the future of digital payment, whether people like it or not crypto is here to stay. So people that wants to leave should leave and people that wants to stay should. There will be a time that those people leaving are going to regret their actions
Activity: 86
I still have much believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies. It is only those that dont have much knowledge and experience in how bounties and cryptocurrencies works that get discourage from doing it. The best advice i give to intending cryptocurrency trader is that he/she should for go get more knowledge from those that know much about before venturing into trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
i firmly believe in cryptocurrency and bounties 100 percent the main reason this downfall in the market is good for new investors to buy and accumulate the coins so in future we can see profits
Merit: 11
The market is cyclical but its low ceiling is replacing the gold market as a safe haven. Crypto will be worth at least that much even if its considered a failure.
Activity: 154
I believe very much in this industry. I still do my tasks and my bounties and am happy to be part of this industry because I was able to raise funds that I used in investing in this industry here.
Activity: 644

Its because some of bounty campaigns are not good they also did not pay their member at the end of the ICO inshort they are scammers, and because of that experience they got lazy and disappointed, so we can not blame them. However if you have a huge trust and believe in crypto in ups and downs of its still you are here continues earning in cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: