Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 68. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Yes i always believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies and also i trust it i know i cant reach my goal on it. And most of all i dont have any plan to leave the world of crypto and bounties.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I still trust and do not plan to leave . It doesn't take much free time . Which is wasted and so ))
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
This year  the market needs to recover from last year's sharp growth. I'm sure that in 2019 bounty campaigns  will again be very profitable.
Activity: 126
Atleast Bounty and crypto still give me profit. So if it still give me profit, why I will leave it. Although that was many SCAM bounty and ICO, if you can differentiate it you will not get loss or wasted time.
Activity: 89
Since bounties are part-time and cryptocurrency still stands i believe in them because it helps me get more income and also gets me involved in the world of crypto marketing.
Activity: 75
For me Cryptocurrency and bounties is still the hot cake and i believe in them especially as i dont so much have the abilities to invest in ICO's
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I believe in bonuses and electronic money. Because I joined and earned money from them. Since investing in electronic money, I earn more than my monthly salary. Everyone should invest in bitcoin to have the opportunity to get rich and change their lives.
Activity: 82
I still choose to believe them now. Because I have invested a lot of money in the encryption market, and a lot of time. I won't give up on them now, although I lost a lot in this year's encryption market. But I believe that the market has a good day.
Activity: 616
Many people say that the situation on the market now resembles a very sad situation, as before about 3 years ago, when people lost interest in the crypto currency, I read about it. Bounty is now in a terrible situation.
Activity: 378
yeah i do still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency, because many people who cant afford to invest in an ICO managed to get tokens through bounties. They can still have money with hardwork and patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Exactly, I'm still here. Bounties and crypto are still promising and legit jobs for earnings. Although yeah we are aware that they are not as legit as it was in the last year. But, I think that if we can choose the right bounty and the profitable coins, they can make us go to the moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Unfortunately recently there are practically no companies that really conduct good companies of generosity. As a rule or is it generally a deception of participants or a scam. Often they pay less than they promise or do not pay at all ... it is not very pleasant for such an attitude towards the participants. But there are exclusion projects!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I believe in cryptocurrency and get a real income from the bounty of the companies.There are losses, not without it.
Activity: 125
Yes, you are right. Many people give up encryption because they fail in the bounty world, and give up the bounty. Many people have not understood encryption and have not participated in the bounty. And the negative news of the bounty, it is unilaterally full of risks, I think I am not just these two types of people, I have failed in the encryption bounty, but I will not give up encryption, I still believe in encryption and bounty, I I believe this is the core of future social development.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Of course

Crypto are meant to be exist, at least for me
It is a great revolution towards the Financial and Tech which is what we call Fin-tech

Bounties are becoming more and more common unlike how people do their IPO, which people don't get paid even they promote IPO lel
Activity: 700
Only lazy people will not believe in bounties and crypto. If you stay steadfast and energetic while being consistent with your tasks, with time you will reap the rewards
Activity: 510
indeed what you say is true, but not all. many still hold crypto and know the great hope there is on the crypto. they are convinced that crypto is currently experiencing a difficult period and will soon experience improved change. that person is me.
Activity: 387
Personally, I also believe that there is a sense from the bounty companies that we have with you. Let there and many participants, but you get the coins. If you keep them, they will bring you profit, I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think we also still believe in our investment in ICO and in altcoin, because we also believe we will also generate good profits by waiting patiently for a more stable price increase.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Despite what happen for my last bounty,I still believed that there are still more good bounties out there to pay me a good income.This is my only source of income and it's really helpful for me and working in bounties is not hard,you only need to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: