Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 67. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
generosity is still one of the best solutions if you want to make easy money.without much difficulty, you can get tokens that are easy to sell. and crypto-currencies are again gaining lost popularity. sales volumes rose again
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most promising assets. And as for bounty-here very much depends on the campaign. And this tool is also very promising, if you use it correctly!!!
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
Of course cause in bounties i got profit but theres a lot of scam ico or bounties right now just do your own research to know its a good profit by the way than working here in our country
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I still so much believe in crypto as well as bounties. I quite relate with those moving out of crypto because of their losses but nevertheless my advise to them would be for them to be patient enough because a time will come when they would have wished they had stayed. And as for bounties, proper research should be made to avoid making wrong choices which leada to loss of time and energy.
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
Yes still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a big step in the future. We just need to be patient.
Bounties is just an advertisement, it cant disappear without being replace by smth similar.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
what you describe is very difficult in the current comment, the current state is very difficult in the guess. too many bounty projects and it's getting more and more people doubt, we can only see what will happen later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
I have been involved in many social networking companies. Yes, the percentage of successful is somewhere 25%. But half of these 25% either are not traded on stock exchanges, or the amount paid is very small. Accordingly, you need to either approach the company's choice very closely or participate in at least 200 companies at once. The income from such an event is just over $ 1,000 ... and banned twitter.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
yes i still believe in the altcoins and in the world of crypto, the bounty campaigns of ico can still give satisfactions just choose them carefully, and find those potentially valid
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Many people do really leave and stop in bounties because of scams and unsuccessful ICO. But i still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies because here where i start earning good profit from ny investments, so i should not quit pr leave cryptocurrency just like that. I still believe that all of my holding will increase its value especially bitcoin just like last year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

This will happen every time when market will suffer a surge like now, and it's normal that people leave, because not anyone has a lot of patience and faith in crypto.
About bounties, well we clearly have more than enough familiar projects trying to bring changes into the same industry, so i assume there will be less bounties in future, most likely only new and better blockchains 4.0 , 5.0 and so on.
I mean what for we need 10 projects doing VR games  Huh it's clear that only 1-2 will survive others will just vanish in history.
Activity: 55
I have a strongly and firm believe in cryptocurrency. But i really do not believe in all the coins or ICOs. Most of them are scams and need to be ignored. I have invested all my time and energy doing bounty and this shows how strong my believe is in bounty and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 742
Hello! There is a belief in the crypto currency. But not all altcoins. I believe only in the strongest and most popular. Which will remain on the crypto currency market. We just have to wait.  Wink
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bounty has brought me better income. I will always believe in Bouties. Besides, I will always believe in the cryptocurrency market. Although the market recovered very slowly, even the market is falling, but I believe this is just the market fluctuations. In the last few months this year the market will stabilize and grow. Now is a very good time for us to buy and hold the crypto. I will buy BTC, ETH, XLM, ADA and NEO.
Activity: 126

Well you have to believe it because it's free money and not hard to do even though there are so many scams there are still some good campaigns, you just need to be careful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For me,yes i do believe in crypto currency and bounty. Bounty campaigns pay for your hard work. That's why i am here because i do believe in crypto just like you.

Activity: 490
I always believe in cryptocurrency and bonuses. At present, the market tends to decrease, many investors have been upset, they lose confidence in the market. However, I think we should not do so. This is just a fluctuation of the market, in the next few months the market will quickly recover and grow. If we want to make a profit then we should hold the long term. I believe in the next few years cryptocurrency will be a very fast growing market. Besides, Bounty is my part-time job, it always gives me a steady income.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
Yes absolutely. I still really believe in crypto. Moreover, now we can find out many more ideas and coming from the ICO projects with their new technology that they offer. The bounties are also easy ways to earn the tokens although we must be careful and smart in choosing the bounty.
Activity: 290
Yes not all bounty campaigns give you worth of your hard work. Some campaigns even fail and you get nothing at all. But I think those are parts of being a bounty hunter. Like everyone said bounty hunting has ups and downs but the most important thing is you still push forward. For me I will not quit doing and participating bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I've been doing bounties for legitimate cryptocurrencies for a year now. And during these period, I've learn that there are ups and downs. Some bounty are failures because ICO was not able to reach the soft cap. Some was even a scam but mostly I received the reward. Some are small and some are very rewarding. It's all depend on the project and it's development. As for me, I believe in cryptocurrency, in bounty and in the technology of blockchain where cryptocurrency is being built with. Cheers. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
I believe in cryptocurrency, like most people here. Otherwise we wouldn't all be here. The crypto gives a real opportunity to change your life for the better. About bounty I can say that this is also a good way to get cryptocurrency without investments. I use this method and it works fine, so I believe in bounty company too.
Pages:
Jump to: