Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 66. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
Firstly I will like people to know that cryptocurrency and bounty is not a get rich on-time scheme. Anyone ready to do bounty or cryptocurrency should be ready to exercise a lot of patience as bounty is not something that will yield overnight it require time and time. So to be able to gain so much more in cryptocurrency you will have to wait and also understand the market situation, don't be in so much a haste to sell when price are not good but rather be cool and wait for the best price to sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrencies and bounty activities. Even though the current encryption market is not very good, I have invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's market. I only insist on it now, can't give up.
Activity: 280
The current situation is very severe, the market is falling for months, investors are likely to leave crypto because of their losses, I am also sad to see the bounty hunters who have not received wages from their work, although there are bounty hunters who sell their tokens , they sell for a very cheap price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

of course, but you must know and understand every forum rules and campaign rules, there are many unpaid campaign participants because they violate the rules and do not work correctly. you should be aware of it before assuming otherwise. and it's important to know every development of the ico project. so you will know the progress for the development of your project is being followed.
Activity: 138
I still believe in the bounty and cryptocurrency, because whether it is a bounty or a cryptocurrency, I get a lot of money from it, especially the bounty. These are free. You just have to work hard to answer some questions. , you can get it, these are real,
CJ7
Activity: 52
Of course, bounty is an easy job to do anywhere. it is a crypto field for many people.
the future of crypto is also very good seen from the interests of investors who continue to increase each time. with the stability that crypto might be trustworthy to everyone.
Activity: 280
I believe that they lose money and fail in the crypto currency market only because of weak knowledge and inexperience.
Activity: 322
I am still looking for a coin from bounty and I hope the bounty will stay good because before I have managed to get a coin more than I expected
i have the same attitude and still believe in bounty and crypto. i enjoy both of these and i see no reason to stop. so i will continue with bountys and crypto. even if there are no more bounties, i will continue to work with crypto and use it. either way, i see it as the future of payment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I am still looking for a coin from bounty and I hope the bounty will stay good because before I have managed to get a coin more than I expected
yes. I still believe in the bounties and in the cryptocurrency. if others think that the earnings in cryptocurrency is just a waste of time. let them say it. but for me I know that the earnings in biuntie are very important to me that can provide my daily needs in my daily life. also I buy many things that I need.because of the bounties
Activity: 25
Of course yes. Bounties will always be a part of cryptocurrency because its an essential component of an ICO where new crypto are born.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
for bounty it's been almost 7 months I do not get the result of the work, I do most of them have no value.
while for crypto until now I still believe and use it as my income every day through trading.
Activity: 115
Yes, I believe in them. And I am still participating in them. I am participating in some bounty activities. And I also invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's market. I have been supporting the encryption market all the time because I have to believe them. I have invested a lot in this market, so I can't give up now.
Activity: 238
Yes I still believe in the gift and cryptocurrency, if we are really in the course of it we certainly will get more results, especially for me who no fixed job and make this crypto as an income for me
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Many people who enter this sector for the first time think they are getting rich with cryptocurrencies and/or bounty campaigns, without even understanding how the system works, for this reason they have no results. I believe in this sector, if any person studies and acquires a bit of experience, besides a lot of patience, he can have good earnings
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, why not? I have earned free money throughout my crypto career in airdrops and bounty. How can I not believe it? Sure, there are a lot of scammers and fraud in this field but yet I still believe in the potential of cryptocurrency .
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies in general but as the crypto sphere was not that popular back in 2015 then rate of occurance of new projects was also pretty low, so most of the projects were legitimate and at that time those projects paid pretty good bounties as compared to the projects that are coming now.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4

I believe in cryptocurrency because it can provide real benefits. And for bounty is a great way to make a profit, but do some research first and choose the best bounty.
Activity: 131
I think it all happens because of the personal choice of each to leave or to survive because of a belief and unsatisfactory results so deciding to move, and I think all depends on our hard work in running it and deep knowledge that makes us successful in crypto and bounty because that's an important point while the digital currency in investing a lot of risk that allows us to lose.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
In the crypto currency, as in all cases, you need a lot of patience and perseverance. Most people come out of it, who hoped to get rich quick on the crypto currency, which is everyday hard work that does not bring a quick result. A good profit is achieved only by those who slowly and stubbornly go to the cherished goal. Haste here only hurts. Therefore, many are leaving the crypto-currency world, others are coming. This is a normal process.
Pages:
Jump to: