Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 69. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
More and more I am persuaded that bounty campaign are losing they are popularity and effectiveness, because you are working holidays spending your entire life on that stuff and in that you have $10 paid.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I also believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. The development of cryptocurrency in the future is very good. In the future, encryption will become an indispensable trading method in our daily life. Bounty is also a simple way to make money, so I will Always believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1610
I believe in cryptocurrency, i'm sure that it will become mainstream in the next few years. Those who left cryptocurrency maybe they are get scammed and start to give up with the situation, but that should be an additional experience in crypto. For bounty I'm sure if we can choose a good project the results will not disappoint.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes I do still believe in bounties and in cryptocurrency even though I am a beginner's.For I'm not losing hope especially in bounty capaign because some experience people told that patience is best way of success on this community.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
There are still a slight chance to get a decent amount of cash on bounties however you can see them rarely nowadays because of a high competition in the market and the scam icos are also a threat.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
What question is this ? Ofcourse we all believe but it’s not a matter of believing it’s a reality sonwake the heck up and start investing if not you will be regretting this period of cheap coin that could change your financial situations  100%
Activity: 193
I still believe on bounties, but I can't blame those who lose faith on it.

A lot of bounties lack uniqueness and have unrealistic timeline so investors becomes uninterested with it that results to not reaching soft caps and eventually failing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

No matter what happen i still believe in the world of cryptocurrency. For it real and it is bigger and worldwide developement. Bounty canpaigns, Airdrops, Trading and  Selling, Investments are the futures work/hobby of every people now a days. This is the futures technology and it is growing everyday by day. Move on if you think you are down with your experience. There are lot more to do in the world of crypto. Believe in it for it is real.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It's true, the Crypto Market still looks like the Wild West - only the strongest survive here. Just imagine: according to the latest reports about 80% of ICOs are SCAMs! But this market is growing, we just need to do something about this problem.
Activity: 2
There are still some good bounties out there. The best thing to do is to study bounties well before joining them so you do not waste your time on scam projects.
Activity: 63
Talking about my belief in cryptocurrencies - yes, I believe that they will take much more important place in our lifes than they do now. About bounty - maybe it is the consummation of this type of advertisement, who knows. But I think hype has ended but there always will be projects that will prefer to advertise through this forum and other near-crypto social media
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Yes, I have very strong believe in bounties and crypto that they will be very potential and stable in future. They are very good ways to invest and make reasonable profit and also get free token as long as you are very patient and calm to do a proper research before you invest or promote the project. By investing in potential crypto, you get profit on your investment while doing bounty, you get free token without investing, all you need to do is to promote the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
For a Bounty campaign with payments using BTC, I still believe it to date because it is so transparent in distribution and timely,
But to be honest, for payments using Tokens, my trust is diminished because I've done a bounty campaign, but most don't go in the Etherscan address of my wallet
Activity: 159
why not, for us I still believe in prizes and cryptocurrency, because for us also easy way we can get a lot of good profit every day and also good in long term.
Activity: 70
I do believe that even with a decrease compared to the previous year .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Not everyone is lucky to choose a good project for investment or for the bounty program. Most often people try to analyze new projects, but not always it works. Often this is pure luck. I advise you not to lose faith and continue to work, everything will turn out.
Activity: 29
its all speculation. do not go all in. keep your side hustle  and keep learning. crypto might be the future or it might not
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yes I do.
Bounty is not so useful as it was a year ago, but it stil works a bit.
As for crypto, it is our future, there is no way to disappoint in it.
Activity: 252
Yeah, I think that bounty project are really potential, a safe way to get more coin and exchange it to a valuable one. Some bounties are just scam but there are many worthy one to give it a try.
Activity: 40
For what reason would it be a good idea for me to lose my trust to ICO and bounties? Better believe it, benefit from the two has diminished contrasted with multi year, however I jump at the chance to be a piece of this development and earntokens of new potential undertakings only for my activities
Pages:
Jump to: