Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 80. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day! Yes cryptocurrency is real. You wouldn't be here if you don't believe it yourself. If you want to learn more and expand your knowledge about cryptocurrency, then this is the right place for you. If you're interested to join bounties just research carefully on what legit ICOs to join and keep away from scam ICOs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
Hi, in my opinion, the bounty work is only part-time work and i always believe in the bounty, it brings more income to me! the cryptocurrency is also promising, i always believe in the crypto.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
Well you need to believe in it because that is free money and not hard to do even though there are so many scams there are still some good campaigns and the problem is there are too many ICOs and fewer investors so the effect will be the ICO will not hit its soft cap and their ICO will fail, in cryptocurrency though it is very normal that its price will dip very low because it will gain back its normal price when the trend comes back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I want to inform you that blockchain technology and crypto currency is here to stay.
Bounties are real, and if you get yourself in proper programs, bounties are very well rewarding

Just do your own research always, and join the right bounties.
Good luck.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: