Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Faith does not play any role here. I perfectly see that at the present time, bounty does not give any tangible income at all. But I think that this may soon change.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Of course, I still believe in the bounty campaign and, of course, in the crypto-currencies. Crypto is a great way to change my life. This adds interest to life. I have not made a lot of money yet, but I'm sure that I will succeed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Yeah. I believe both. But before join and invest. Check the price and bounty project. It good future saving. Crypto is a digital currency. But most of the bounty will give that project token. So before investing check and choose the best project to invest. Mack plan then invests and join the bounty project. Just check the ICO listed token. Then choose the best project and check the white sheet. White paper is important of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Many are disappointed with this situation on the market, but I think you should not despair and believe only in a good future
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Yes I do, I believe that the market will recover, and all people who left the market will regret of course. besides I believe in ICOs as they are one of the important things at the market, but the selection process is not easy, it is very time-consuming. But I am looking at www.icoguide.com rates, and it helps me to make decision, they have realistic rates, so this is saving my time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is spreading all over the world and people like and support crypto very much but some people are leaving this market because they took losses because they were doing trading without any research and study and bounties are always good but for the profit we have to wait with patience but some people have no patience so they left the market.
Activity: 268
Yes of course I believe for not to believe and to invest this foolish. I believe that in a few years we will constantly pay for everything with cryptocurrency
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Now there are a lot of opportunities to earn on the crypto currency, but all the ways are not as simple and safe as it seems. Assess the risks and opportunities. And remember: the safest thing, as one famous character said, is to keep money in a savings bank! Grin
Crypto is developing every day and i cannot stand when someone is telling that crypto will die now or later, for me this market will stand for X next years and we will be able to earn in so many ways here that it is even hard to count them.
Activity: 322
Cryptocurrency & Bounty is all about belief, as it is future currency. Who does not believe should not be here. We are here for gaining knowledge about crypto and it is the right place. Investment without good research & knowledge always leads to loss, so Bounty should also be participated with proper research so that we can have good earnings.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
To be the result you need to work very hard. Learn new technologies, read literature, watch video conferences on the subject of crypto. If this topic is not interesting, then it will not work artificially.Many who left crypto by and large either did not catch the essence or just lazy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, I'm still confident that I will get my money from the bounty campaigns and will be able to earn more than 10k dollars
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Yes, completely. I am not saying that bounties are the best way to earn money or like that but they are part of the marketing and new ICO's need them.
Activity: 10
I positively have faith in the abundance and cryptographic money, and will keep on believing it. I am still exceptionally sure about the fate of the digital money advertise. I think encryption is an immense center main impetus for the future advancement of the world. It won't be well before encryption will turn into our day by day life. A standout amongst the most habitually utilized installment techniques.
Activity: 378
There're 72 pages of idle talk and only nearly 10 useful comments. I wish such topics would be forbidden at all cause they're useless and only litter the forum. Before writing spend 10 minutes on reading the previous comments and you'll find at least 20-30 the same pointless ones!  Lips sealed
Activity: 70
Bounties are the way forward. It's very necessary, to promote a project. Talking of bounties, here's Ternion. It pays 2 weekly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 39
Yes, I like them and I think that soon all will normalize
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In my opinion the year 2018 is really toughest journey for the Crypto and let's hope that future holds great growth for the Crypto Sphere.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Nothing bad happened, many people lose Thier money that is true, but those people who is still here will be compensated in future. I like bounty campaigns. I can express myself on the forum and I get paid for that, what could be better?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I personally believe in cryptocurrency and participate in the bounty company,this is my main source of income, only now less and less companies began to come across with a serious approach to the implementation of projects.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I continue to work with bounty campaigns for more than six months, and although the results do not quite please me, I still hope and believe in the future of the Crypto-currency. I try to make the right choice in the direction of really worthwhile projects. I wish all beginners not to give up and persistently develop in this sphere)
Pages:
Jump to: