Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
Hell ye I still beleive! I mean, why not Cheesy This cryptocurrency solution is brilliant, the sheeple will catch on later. Us early birds will be greatly rewarded. You dont wanna be that guy who stands buy and watches everyone else make all the free money, do you?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I definitely believe in the success of the chosen bounty and the entire cryptocurrency market. This is not a blind optimism. The current realities of a growing economic community show that in the future leading coins will dictate future economic trends.
Activity: 35
well, i always believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. For me, bounties are what you will receive if you are in proper program. It is worth believing. About cryptocurrency, it is one part of my life, everyday I spend time to learn about it and i feel sure about is bright future
Activity: 378
If people did not get any result, the market would be empty. But a lot of people continue to work with cryptocurrencies and participate in the bounty and increase their financial condition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes, of course I really believe in cryptocurrancy and also gift. I joined the bounty and cryptocurrency campaign in two years and I benefited greatly from the gift.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
crypto currency is a profitable investment and you can get real profit from crypto currency and you can join the bounty to get more crypto, but of course you have to choose a good and reliable bounty, until now I believe in the bounty and crypto currency
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and I will believe. In this technology, a huge potonzeal. I still believe in the bounty, but it will disappear with time. As soon as mass advertising of cryptocurrencies in the world will be allowed.
copper member
Activity: 308
I continue to carry the bounty of the campaign, but it seems to me that I was to spend on maintenance of their blogs, more money than I earn((
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
In Cryptocurrency market is always there are bullish and bearish market, in this bearish market demand of ICO also decreased and after bear market will change to bull market again and demand of ICO will be increase again. Crypto, ICO and blockchain technology just started to make this world better so i still believe with crypto and technology behind it will keep to be big.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Bounties are very interesting to participate and one of the means to earn some free tokens. Not all bounties are worth participating in, hence it requires intensive study on the project before choosing to participate in its bounty. Cryptocurrency is the future to all payments, believe it or not.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
The bounty campaign is the same as we get the box and we will never know what the contents in the box can all be a big surprise to all of us because we will never know the project that we follow whether it will have a high value or even no value at all is what what happened to Bounty because the most important thing is our commitment to follow it because all hard work will definitely get good results if we are patient.
nice ilustration dude.untill we get our reward we could not make sure how much token are paid to us.maybe it could be really worthed , but maybe it can be shitcoin or even we got nothing.
In addition to investment towards my coins, also benefit from Cryptocurrency and Bounty.
 This proves that it is indeed for the Cryptocurrency very dependable and able to produce much bigger gains in the future.
 see her progress is indeed very able to rely on future Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
Yes, I still have confidence in crypto and Bounty currencies. And the reason is that I still benefit from bounty programs and cryptocurrencies. When there are several bounties that are a scam, it will make my analysis material in the future.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Of course I still believe in bouty and cryptocurrency. Currently the market situation is not good, but that does not mean crypto will die / scam. We just need to be patient and wait until the market rises again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I wouldn't still be here if I didn't. I know that cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead and it will result to great things. It's just a matter of understanding and acceptance. Accepting that this change will have greater economic impact. Bounties are still worth my time. Some may not be as compensating, many will fail, but the chance of getting something out of them is still there. Better work on bounties and get that chance rather than not doing anything and missing out on that chance.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Of course i still believe in bounty icos project but we need to become intelligence before investing or participate in the project, use instincts becuase that is also helpful to investigate the legality of the project.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I am still believe bounties and cryptocurrencies. We need to stay strong man. During bull market people was really happy about gainings. and during bear people start to asking questions about crypto currencies future.
Yes crypto and blockchain will live forever in my opinion.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
Seeing at this time I still believe in crypto because it is a good development and has potential in the future.
The increase in community and the increasingly strong value of bitcoin so as to bring positive impacts on its progress.
Activity: 210
I have no plans to move, I will continue to maintain Bounty and crypto currencies when I see a bright future in the future and I have full confidence in cryptocurrency. I can say many people move from here but they are just impatient they want fast money and getting money is not easy in any business So I would say always calculate the risk before any investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Of course, I still believe and still survive. In doing this work I experienced losing money and when following a campaign gift projects I follow scam. But it does not make me surrender but it motivates me to work hard. And with the hard work, I can feel the results although only slightly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

I think it still depends on the user's choice on how he/she will manage his/her transaction of cryptocurrencies. There is a lot of scam and sometimes we cannot determine which is the real one. I guess in order for us to believe if it is true, we have to try and use it. Its a matter of losing and winning, we have to sacrifice and spend our time doing business. We just have to be an entrepreneur and take risk to achieve something. Its our principle that we have to believe in.
Pages:
Jump to: