Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 9364 times)

POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I think it has a bright future, so, no need to worry about it. On the other hand, bounty is a risky thing these days. Because there alot scam projects in market lately, it’s hard to find a perfect project to get a good bounty reward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
bounty became popular for earnings and for ICO is the promotion of your company ,your product and investment in the future .Therefore, altcoins will always be popular
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
YES, I believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because it is the base of cypto world and the start of crypto world is the base of crypto world and base is the main step on which the whole building is stable and lying safe and secured.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
I still believe in crypto and bounties am actually staying with crypto for the rest of my life. Although there is hard time now in the crypto market but I am sure we will all over come the bloodbath period.
Activity: 551
People who after several failures cease to see the meaning in the crypto currency, people who do not want to learn the crypto-currency market cease to believe in it or lose money and therefore do not see the prospects for the development of this market.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
Yes, I still believe on both crypto and bounty and still joining in bounty campaigns and airdrops too but I choose the good ones that I think have a greater potential than other bounties.
Activity: 119
I believe in cryptocurrency and bounty activities. If you  don't have enough investment for trading, bounties campaigns are good. You can earn some extra money. Just you should be more patient, study and choose the right projects.
How it is possible to choose the good project now? Patience it is clear. But when you work several months and you receive nothing, you already begin to lose faith.
Activity: 672
a lot of bounty rewards are greatly reduced now, not really worth the time. blockchain as a tech as a good future, but it will take time to reach its potential...
too many of the old bounty campaign have no value after ico is completed. waters, some of them not paying participants this bounty, be bad news for the bounty hunter because too many project bounty that has no future.
Activity: 248
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

This is what business is all about, there is always the risk element in business  that you need to measure, the financial market behaves the same whether traditional banking or cryptocurrency, no matter what I still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
a lot of bounty rewards are greatly reduced now, not really worth the time. blockchain as a tech as a good future, but it will take time to reach its potential...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
if I can be honest, I am already very tired to join the bounty campaign, but that's the only income I can do.
Activity: 598
I still believe in crypto in general, but eliminating of bounties won't affect my decision about crypto. No way!
Bounties is just a small part of crypto,don't be concetrate on this matter!
Yes I agree with you, Bounty is only a small part of the world of Cryptocurrency. and I myself really believe in Crypto especially Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is a pioneer of everything that exists today like ETH, DOGE, XRP and others from Altcoin. so I will continue with the Crypto world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

We need to believe in crypto currency and technology, there are a lot of good projects, we just need to choose and participate in the bounty campaigns of these projects, then everything will turn out. This takes time and patience

Yes, that's right. I guess people are coming here because of the project bounties, so their duty now is for them to choose which one they think would be the best to join after conducting a thorough research of the project.
Activity: 451
I still believe in crypto in general, but eliminating of bounties won't affect my decision about crypto. No way!
Bounties is just a small part of crypto,don't be concetrate on this matter!
Activity: 560
I am here because I believe in bounties and cryptocurrency although price were unstable. Let's accept the fact price in crypto are up and down and a big risks if were going to invest. However, I am positive in crypto to up it's price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency! Bounty is still the way to get altcoin without investment! Cryptocurrency will be the future of currency!
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
I remain is faithful to cryptocurrency. I wait from it for the big growth and popularity in the future. I she know it is necessary to all people of the world.
Activity: 266
I believe in cryptocurrency and bounty activities. If you  don't have enough investment for trading, bounties campaigns are good. You can earn some extra money. Just you should be more patient, study and choose the right projects.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i believe of course. i believe in blockchain technology that is why i like all cryptocurrencies that using blockchain technology. and i still think that bounty campaigns especially signature campaigns are useful for both us and ico teams.
Activity: 442
I don't know what your purpose in coming to this market is? Just to make money? If this is the case, then should I praise your simplicity? If you can't accept the loss, you can leave here. It is more dangerous than you think. This market is not suitable for your mentality.
Pages:
Jump to: