Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 9364 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I do but you have to be realistic, a lot of bounties aren't gonna pay you, a lot of projects are scams or don't reach softcap, and a lot of tokens are soon gonna be worthless
thats why we need to do our own deep research before decide to apply for a campaign, for me if the project is not have a real team and rational target i will not participate in that project
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Yes,even though it is the time of their downfall I still believe and will still believing in crypto. Bounties has a big part of my life now, it changes me and understand more about business. Not just about this but crypto help me to buy what ever I want. If Idont believe on it, I am not here and participate in this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
I do but you have to be realistic, a lot of bounties aren't gonna pay you, a lot of projects are scams or don't reach softcap, and a lot of tokens are soon gonna be worthless
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Yes! I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because that bounties is part of my life now, because i can earn extra income from it. Bounties is so meaningful to me and i will still believe no matter what.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Yeah I still believe on cryptocurrency. Because crypto technology blockchain is very helpful for our world and it will help us by many ways. Also bounty campaign is still profitable. If you research by yourself about good bounty before participate then you will get reward for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Not for all fulfilled requirements in the bounty companies pay. Some projects cheat on their advertisers, others reduce rewards, and still others simply postpone payments until better times.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I can say that I have participated in many bounties , and really great companies give good rewards for doing the job.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I believe a lot in cryptocurrencies, and as long as I believe in that, I also believe so much in bounties. I feel that bounties are an essential part of the crypto market, and despite all of the scams that we have around, we still have some really genuine ones around, and I'm not giving up on it purpose and benefits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, of course, I still believe in the bounty of the program and I am sure that you can earn good money with it. it is the matter of time
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
i do still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies,i still get a profit from bounties even with current market condition, what am i doing here if i don't believe in cryptocurrencies ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

I won't be here in crypto if i don't believe in it. My point is that there are still legit and good bounties who are giving us opportunities and as long as there is still crypto i will be part of this journey.
Activity: 231
I want to inform you that blockchain technology and crypto currency is here to stay.
Bounties are real, and if you get yourself in proper programs, bounties are very well rewarding

Just do your own research always, and join the right bounties.
Good luck.
We the bounty hunters are still believe in bountyies and cryptocurrency because there are bounties that became successful and many bounties are rewarding a tokens that may give us earnings or money. If you really want to earn more in the bounty campaign do proper research for you to know if it is a good bounty campaign or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think that someday bounties will dissapear from cryptocurrency. But not so soon. And I really believe in cryptocurrency right now. And I will not move out from here.
Activity: 50
Very many climbed to cryptocurrency. But I will say one thing: I believe in cryptocurrency as an alternative method of payment. It's all. Jumps in cryptocurrency are most likely associated with the process of its formation.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
It seems to me very foolish to go out with a crypto currency for this moment.
Now there is a big decline in price and there is no point in leaving because you are in ---
And the opportunity to stay in good +++ after some time is very large and likely.
Bounty companies make a profit, if not as big as before, but there is a profit, so I advise you to participate while there is bloodshed.

To be honest not completely but there is something online, invisible in the real world and its something that can't be touched so this is the first point that people are skeptic about the bitcoin and for others coin as well.
But we can say that these are real money and we can buy real things with these virtual money and I haven't yet spend any crypto for real things to buy, I'm holding holding until we see again bitcoin at $20k
Activity: 308
Yes i still do believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties its thats ery simple if you do understand the basics of cyrptocurrencies do what you are suppose at the right time and also choosing the right bounties then you can make something good out of it thanks.Do not give up yet on bounties and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 252
Crypto currencies is the future of a lot of industries like e-Commerce, logistics, lotteries, taxi and much more. Bounties is a great chance to get some perspective alts, without investing in an ICO.
Activity: 198
Maybe, I have not endured any unique difficulties up until this point. Right now, I just picked up involvement and some cash from abundance organizations. Only two months prior I had around 20 bounties, yet with experience I comprehended that a large portion of these organizations are not worth the exertion. So while I see the outcome - and it is - I have confidence later on of the digital money and in the chance to win here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
in my opinion it happened because they did not have much experience so they lacked confidence in Crypto but if they had a lot of experience it was not that easy they left Crypto and I am still here believing in a bounty that would give me a lot of advantages
Activity: 229
It seems to me very foolish to go out with a crypto currency for this moment.
Now there is a big decline in price and there is no point in leaving because you are in ---
And the opportunity to stay in good +++ after some time is very large and likely.
Bounty companies make a profit, if not as big as before, but there is a profit, so I advise you to participate while there is bloodshed.
Pages:
Jump to: