Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 13. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 20, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
I have not loose faith in Ethereum, Ethereum is one of the altcoin I trust most after Bitcoin, it is not easy to stay at number two on the market cap for this long.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 20, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
It's  more better trust old coin than new altcoin. Old coin have history to belive, old coin still developing until now and make sure it can adupted in real life and real product can use. It's the best way to hold coin like eth.

Yes still ETH is one of the top altcoin and trusted coin which holds good value and has past history as well. So we blindly expect ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
ETH is a potential electronic coin. Many projects have chosen ETH technology as the basis for developing and accepting payment by ETH. Community, the popularity of ETH is increasing ... Although, the price of ETH is falling, but I believe the value of ETH will return in the near future to deserve its potential. And this is also an opportunity for investors to invest ETH at low prices and keep them waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 20, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
It's  more better trust old coin than new altcoin. Old coin have history to belive, old coin still developing until now and make sure it can adupted in real life and real product can use. It's the best way to hold coin like eth.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 08:46:03 AM
Earn up to 5% daily with smartcontract https://highfiveeth.org/
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 20, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
I laughed when I saw this thread, imagine asking if we have lost faith whenETHwas still even high at $300, considering the fact that  it's flirting with $200 now, but no matter what happens, I believe in ETH just like I believe in EOS.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
i still believe in ETH and believe that it recovers in its price soon, even without any serious hardforks in its network like delayed Constantinople.
Activity: 15
October 20, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
ETH will be #1
Activity: 42
October 19, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
In any crypto currency where will be ups and down..I believe so much in ethereum and I know the coin is going to recover soon and give holders huge gain
Activity: 385
October 19, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
Yes. of course. I think that it is the second main crypto after bitcoin. On it's blockchain ERC-20 are hundreds of projects. I think that if you buy it now by 200$ per 1 eth, you will easily get x2-x3.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 19, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Ethereum has many problems.
ETH is the best thing that crypto has now.
They are good. it is low in the market now bt that is not the point.
ETH will be back on its price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
Ethereum is one of the best thing i could ever have.
It is one of the opportunities that cryptocurrency gave us.
but we should do it in the best way with knowledge.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 19, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
ETH has never made me sad, even now when it is 200$. It is just market correction and everything will be back soon
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
yes i also believe that the eth will get moon in next three or four months .. because to do a transaction in cryptocurrency world we need eth..so eth will not die in the future ....Because now  it is necessary thing in crypto currency world.

We need eth to pay the transaction fee. So there is no reason eth will disappear. Unless the crypto market wants to collapse in half.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
I think below the mark of $ 170 will not fall. And so for many it is a shock. and for someone it is very good. For example, there was a great chance to buy ETH at a reduced price. I would have liked to buy myself properly, but alas. Most of my capital is already in the crypt. So I just have to wait until everything finally grows up!!!
it all depends on everyone's point of view, the current decline can be a blessing for some people and a disaster for some people. and in my opinion, this is not a disaster because I believe ETH will increase with very popular technology. so it all depends on you reacting to it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
Very good price fell and I think that she will sign because Ethereum is a very promising project with a working product is a great future!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
I think below the mark of $ 170 will not fall. And so for many it is a shock. and for someone it is very good. For example, there was a great chance to buy ETH at a reduced price. I would have liked to buy myself properly, but alas. Most of my capital is already in the crypt. So I just have to wait until everything finally grows up!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
Of course, ethereum has always been the most reliable and one of the most promising coins among all cryptocurrencies. It is no accident that she is considered the leader of all altcoins. Due to the lowering of the general rate of all coins and tokens on the market, ethereum also has temporary difficulties, but they will pass as soon as the market starts to recover.
The fact that this coin has dropped too much in price, I think that this is a deliberate action before it will rise significantly in price.
I also think that Ethereum is one of the best coins, but I do not think that the strong decline in the price of Ethereum, it was a purposeful action. Most likely because of last year's strong growth (pumping), now Ethereum just moved away.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and has bright future prospects, I'm sure that the future will continue to improve because of the support of many devs. especially exchanges and tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
nothing is impossible, maybe it could continue to go down like this. but it does not rule out the possibility that eth will rise again. maybe this takes a little longer but don't be afraid, i'm sure the price will rise again
Pages:
Jump to: