Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 2. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
Ofcourse, furthermore, i still hold ETH from 500 and i bought a lot of eth at the current level! waiting for a big pump now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 29, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I always continue to believe in the huge development potential of Ethereum in the future. After all, ETH today remains the confident leader of the modern ICO market. Ethereum has an excellent development team, in-demand technologies, fast transactions and a powerful platform for creating and developing new ICOs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 29, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

It even got down to below $200 mate and still struggling to grow now

But theres nothing to doubt about this top two coins because this has proven the capacity of recovery through the years.

Just this January,ethereum value climb upto almost $1,500 and this is enough reason to trust and value this coin profitable
Activity: 378
October 29, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

I think ETH will bounce back sooner and later. I think we should wait. good things happen to those who wait. I always believe on the power of Ethereium that it will soon be recover. Just keep on holding on
   But also good things happen to those who act ...) Buy now what can grow at your own risk and increase your balance in the Ethereum or the BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 29, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
In ethereum, I am no longer sure because the market is in a red trend. The ethereum stays in place and its movement goes up and down. Soon there will be a jerk in some direction, either up or down.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

I think ETH will bounce back sooner and later. I think we should wait. good things happen to those who wait. I always believe on the power of Ethereium that it will soon be recover. Just keep on holding on
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Anyone else think ETH might be heading towards a breakout? I noticed that it's fairly similar to last year's breakout in November, some of the pumps and dumps are happening on the same day (Like the 18th).
Activity: 378
October 29, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

I always continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ethereum in the future. This is truly a progressive coin for a successful, stable crypto market in the future. This is always a reliable option for investment - especially now in a period of falling prices, when you can buy Ethereum with a huge profit for the investor.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 02:22:50 AM
I believe on ethereum technology as the part of them has changed the meaning of ico, before conducting an ICO was a hectic task now a high school guy can do it if he has some revolutionary idea.
I agree, but the problem with high-school kids is that they know very little and their only drive is to get rich, bit benefit society by offering good products. So we have scammers more than good developers.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 28, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
Yeah, ethereum is my passion. To be honest I don't use btc at all! Ethereum is more covenient for me.
 It is cheaper and faster, you can calculate estimated time of transaction
Activity: 266
October 28, 2018, 05:41:53 PM
I think that ether is a powerful coin and it will be able to become a rival of btc because it is based on a smart system like blockchain and i think that you should invest in it now
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
I can't already be sure of anything for 100% is Very disappointed with the price of eth. I expected that he will soon grow up and will give a good profit, and it has appeared absolutely on the contrary.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 05:36:06 PM
I believe that this coin can become 2-3 times more expensive than now. But I'm not sure that this will happen in 2018. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will sleep for several months.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
October 28, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Ethereum us not just one of the coins with good potentials, it is also a coin that can give you good profit in a short while. Ever since i came into crypto, i have always developed interest towards eth, because i realised the prospects embedded in it. So, no matter how it falls, it gas the tendency to rise again back to and beyond its former status. If you have sold yours, you can still buy back.

So you really thinks about ETH ? Why you ask this ? ETH is a top cryptocurrency and very simple for exchange. Only hold and believe for ETH Smiley
Activity: 350
October 28, 2018, 05:31:50 PM
Yes, certainly. Etherium works very stable and cheap transactions. I just wait Constantinopole and sharding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Ethereum us not just one of the coins with good potentials, it is also a coin that can give you good profit in a short while. Ever since i came into crypto, i have always developed interest towards eth, because i realised the prospects embedded in it. So, no matter how it falls, it gas the tendency to rise again back to and beyond its former status. If you have sold yours, you can still buy back.
Activity: 397
October 28, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

I am a die heart supporter of ETH because ETH is topmost reliable coin after BTC so i don't neglect it. And without using ETH we can't think ICO project. So ETH will be raise up again. I humble request to all please stay turned with it i optimistic that you will be better result.                 
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 28, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
If markets condition becomes stable, Ethereum price will surely high and Etherum will get his place once again. Now ETH supply is high but demand is low for most of the ICOs are failed. Investors fear at invest in ICOs now. Most of the have converted ETH into Bitcoin. It is one of the biggest reasons for ETH's poor condition now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Btc and eth prices has been stable at 6000+ and 200+ for some days.
I think we are up for some pump soon.
Btw, I still believe in eth.  most of my altcoins is eth. Because I believe in it’s ise.
Eth is second on CMC that’s not a coincidence, it’s use is there. Most ICO use it before the launch their Blockchain.
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
October 28, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
I still beleived eth will be back grow up.i think for now price of eth going down becauase affect from down of bitcoin.we know all cryptocoin primary pairs all to btc.and then btc goes down so all crypto following btc price going down
Pages:
Jump to: