Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 34. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
whatever happens I will still believe with eth. because eth is the king of ICO and eth also has many functions as gas and transaction fees or for ICO investments.
and I am very sure that eth in the coming year will rise like last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:15:31 PM
Many people lost interest in this coin at a time when the price went down. But I think that they did wrong, because it further weakened the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:11:33 PM
The future is there but one must wait. And I think that full-grown growth will not be very soon, but what is happening now is a temporary growth.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
I see some more stats which shows that there is some probability of falling even more but don't worry it won't be very bad and no one should go for panic selling but yes if you want a little profit then you know what to do. At the end of this year, I think everything will be just like this month, if I am not wrong there will be only a slight increase and not expecting anything big.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
Yes, I still believe in etherium because it useful for other crypto project and will have higth price always i think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Yeah sure, I still Believe in eth, I believe eth will bounce back quickly once the market recovers and ICO investing starts to boom once again, currently many project has postponed their ICO until market gets better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 14, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
I think that ETH can be trusted, because the developers of this coin are very actively working on their project. It seems to me that soon we will have pleasant news.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
I still believe and be optimistic with ethereum. even though eth values have dropped dramatically now. but there is still a chance to rise again. because eth is a strong and most widely used coin in the ICO project.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 13, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
I think that Ether is a good coin after btc and I really think that it is a good investment today. To my mind, it is better to invet in ETher than in anything else today due to the fact that ether is based on blockchain technology
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
Ethereum has seriously gone down to the extent investors has to be very careful. But still I have strong believe in the existence of it. I am of the opinion that it will bounce back to normal
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
Now all the Altcoins have fallen in price. And when the market grows with him, ETH will grow, so I still believe in him and I think that he will be able to show himself in the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
Of course I believe. Although I am very skeptical about the races. But I have a couple of coins. I put my hopes on them. What else can I do?
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
The stability of electronic currencies is difficult to determine, but i only trust Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
eth is 190 usd now and still i believe in this . i am sure that it will be bounced back. i do have strong belief in btc as well as eth these are the most trust worthy coins for me. so i will always support eth there is no doubt about that.
Yes, I also think so. ETH is the most reliable altcoin. Maybe in the future, another altcoin will surpass it but for now and the next few years, ETH is still very good for investment.
Activity: 2464
September 13, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Right now I have started to lose faith in Ethereum, look now, ethereum is like useless. The more the day goes down, I have suffered heavy losses due to ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Well, the price is not 300 but 200 , I think will still fall , but faith I have not lost , on the contrary I think still need to buy !
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
I had confidence in Ethereum, from my encounters in all my years in crypto that is the one that truly gives me benefit and that is the thing that I like with ETH and quite incredible to know this coin and it has a great deal of supporters that makes the Coin extremely steady.
Wow i have seen a true legend here in the forum that talks about the goodness of ethereum. I had some encounter with those whonhad been here for some time and the same as with your argument that talks about ETH as one of the best crypto in the crypto market. No wonder that it could be possible to surpass bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 13
September 13, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
The main mistake of Buterin( creator of eth) - ETC. He thereby potentially buried his platform. He, he creates a decentralized exchange, which will restore his authority.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is a great coin, now it is especially popular , and despite the fact that it is now very much sagged , I think you can buy quietly
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Ethereum has already experienced the same negative periods. But now the Ethereum team has become more numerous and more professional, and numerous technical updates will soon be integrated into the Ethereum network. Therefore, increase your investment in Ethereum as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: