Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 31. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:46:58 PM
are not ! Very good ETH coin, high security, and a lot of supporters, ICO projects are always welcome, there is no reason to ETH forever under $ 300.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Well there are some now that doesnt believe on the ethereum but still if you truly believe on it and know that it can bring you to riches why not buy more it is just the investors are lost but do not worry it will return no matter what
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Yes, I still believe on ETH. This project remained as interesting and in demand as before. But the price of the coin has dropped very much and this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I believe in the Ethereum. The reason for this is the huge army of tokens. If ETH dies, all his tokens will die.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 15, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Nothing can change my beliefs for ETH even if ETH is dumped below 100$, it is the best altcoin present in the future. All altcoins are subject to market fluctuations in 2018 and when it ends we will soon see ETH above 1000$ by the end of this year or or Q1 2019.
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
For me I will always believe in Ethereum even the price now is very cheap and now is a good time to invest in ethereum. Hope it goes deeper to buy cheap eth. I think the reason of eth fall is cause of fud and negative news but it wont last long and we will see the price will rise again in the next few days.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
after such growth last year, it was worth expecting a decline, but not so strong, but I still believe in it and hope for an early recovery
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

no one can confirm and know the future and development of cryptocurrencies if you have the confidence and patience of bad news or a decrease in prices does not make us panic and confused
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
I personally believe that every coin has its period of boom. Ethereum may be going through some challenging times but it's period of boom is close and it will take the cryptocurrency space by surprise. I believe in ethereum and hope to see significant improvement in the price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Ethereum is now stronger than ever , it is very popularized , and I think it will have a good impact in the future , and the price is very small in a year will be much more cost
Activity: 120
September 15, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

and now eth has reached a price of $ 223.91 USD. quite surprising too, but keep in mind, the wheel must be spinning, and eth will not always be always under, hold your coin, be patient, don't forget to pray, so eth to the moon is like the end of last year, hopefully it happens
Activity: 546
September 15, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Of course, I'm absolutely sure that everything will be fine and continue with the ETH project, because today it occupies probably the first place among all the projects that designate themselves as platforms, so I think that all this clearly does not seem dangerous for ETH,
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
September 15, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

for now is posible ofr eth reach price under $300, but for 2-3 year again i believe Ethereum can hit price up to $5k/Ethereum
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
everything is fine with ETH now
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
Yes the price of course very much fell even to 170 reached, but I think the future is, now specifically want you to sell your coins and then the rate will grow higher!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
Yes, I trust and support this project. I believe that the market will go up and ETH will bring us very good profits. After all, this is a project with a very popular product.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Truly I put stock in Ethereum, they utilize great stages and is a high potential altcoin. I simply wish that they would take care of their defenselessness to hacking on the grounds that a few people are getting stressed over their ventures or coins being stolen. In any case, you can't deny the way that ethereum is a decent altcoin most likely a standout amongst other altcoin out there, and ethereum is as yet a decent altcoin to contribute on. All in all, starting at now, regardless I trust in Ethereum.
Activity: 185
September 15, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
I also still believe in ethereum, because ethereum is a good thing we get profit, because seeing its development every day also increases, so I believe ethereum's future is also good we get many benefits.
Yeah i agree with you ethereum has been a good earning profit since it has been very good all through this past and probably more in the future because it was expected to even grow more and it is really a potential coin in the first place
Activity: 95
September 15, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
Ethereum has grown so much from where it started from to become one of the major cryptocurrency! Ethereum use cases are several and it's value will increase more as it develop further, with time everything will be alright. Because I believe in it.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
things like this are common in the crypto world, so I'm not worried. ETH falls because it follows the price of bitcoin, so I just have to wait until the price stabilizes.
Pages:
Jump to: