Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 32. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
I believe in Ethereum more than in Bitcoin cause it gives far more use and it gives birth to another ICOs and tokens so the demand for it will remain being high.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Even ethereum go down below 100$ i will still believed in it, because this is trading business where the fluctuations most often happened when

buyers and sellers are taking action with it. And when there is motion happen in the exchange platform. Of course, traders will take action for it for

sure. so, if buy now better and good to hold it until it goes up again and again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 15, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
I believe in ethereum more than any coin ,its usability is like no other, o can see very clearly why new ICOs still make you of ethereum blockchain for there new projects ,ETH is top notch and about the price I'm sure it will get to where bitcoin is today no doubts .
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
I'm still believing in Ethereum and I still have strong believe in it because its going come up again which will encourage everyone .
Activity: 314
September 15, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
Yes, I am one of the people who favor Ethereum, even though now the price is down, but I believe this will end soon and Eth's price will be normal again. Ethereum is a strong coin, a phenomenal coin and many favorites in the community.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Yes, I still doubtlessly believe in ETH, and in the fact that it will easily overcome 1.000$ and 1.500$ points, you should hold you ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
I continue to believe and hope that the Ethereum will return the former price and therefore I hold them. I will not sell it now, because now I will not get anything, I will patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 15, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
It has recently dropped below $ 200. It's starting to be scary. For me, ETH was a very good investment. Now? I do not know myself anymore. Forecasts are terrible. The price can drop to $ 70 ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
I believe in Ethereum.So, as with the help his Smart contracts is based many new companies.Ethereum is popular in the digital world of currencies..And its fluctuations are completely dependent on the growth of Bitcoin.I think that by the end of the year it will grow in price
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 15, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
I don't know the reasons, why I shouldn't believe in ETH now. It is the most powerful coin in the market now, and still rising. Good chance to be rich, I think.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 15, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Even if the price reaches $ 100, I will still believe in the ethereum anyway. So far, there are no worthy competitors (we are waiting for the development of the neo network). While there are no worthy alternatives.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
As for me,  I don't doubt ethereum's future, it's just that the current situation is very bad and it dependent is on bitcoin.but still I strongly believe in ethereum. The future will be better.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
Of course yes,I strongly believe that Ethereum has a bright future.ETH is one of the better coins out there.We don't have to worry about the price dropped of Ethereum that's normal cycle of crypto.

3 days ago ethereum prices were only $ 185, but now the price has reached $ 225, this shows that ethereum is a good and profitable coin, buying ethereum now so we still have the opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 185
September 15, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
I believe in ethereum and how it still grows in the future we all know the capabilities or potential of this coins it is been very competitive through this past and I think it will double the growth of the value in the future.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
Yes I obviously believe in ethereum. This is one of my favorite coin and I am with it all the way
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
Of course I still believe in ethereum. In fact I am holding ETH and I didn't exchange it yet into cash for I believe that it will still pump or if not, at least will go back to its latest highest value. Let us not lose hope for this is a normal happenings in market, sometimes it will pump and sometimes it will dump.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
ETH will turn into green soon. For your info, ETH was widely used for ICO investment. Nowadays, people are not too much interested to invest in ICO because most of these are scams. However, I believe there will some more regulation on ICO and the percentage of scam ICO will be reduced and people will then invest more and ETH will gain its position again.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
I heard that the whole market including ETH touched the lowest point and will now grow ! I believe in ETH !
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
I am now even though eth is also cheap, but I also believe in eth, because eth can also make a lot of money at a better price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
Of course yes,I strongly believe that Ethereum has a bright future.ETH is one of the better coins out there.We don't have to worry about the price dropped of Ethereum that's normal cycle of crypto.
Yes, you are right, ETH is still a good class, because many who use ETH to invest, and the use of ETH is also the best coin, and if the price of ethreum goes down, I still believe that ethereum will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: