Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 36. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:12:08 AM
eth is really facing a hard time nowadays as we all see from the market,things are not that easy for eth.Many anaylsts have blaemd it on ICO projects that have collected so much eth to be the cause of this low dips .But as so many projects are running on the eth blockchain,eth cannot die and i believe strongly that eth will surely bounce back to take its place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:58:26 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Yes I do still believe in ETH cause some of the exchanges uses ETH and not BTC. Even the price is not that high but still you will earn big from it, ETH is the 2nd top coin in the market. ETH is also the most used aside from BTC.
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

I always believe in ethereum even its has a big breakdown nowadays. Infact i still waiting for the price to go down over 150$ that the best investmet to do. In that time, its the best time to buy more and hold it till ethereum will recover. Ethereum investment soon will give you more profit in the future.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:54:32 AM
Ethereum market conditions at this time are really sad, the decline continues to occur since August and this is the worst record after the last 2 years, but I always believe that the ethereum market soon recovered so that I bought ethereum when the market was cheap then we got a big profit.
It falls too much as expected, I never thought ETH will fall this big but I still believe in ETH capabilities, ETH platforms have many uses that can be good for many companies and countries it will be soon to noticed and once its notice it will pump again.
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 12:45:21 AM

I'm sure the Ethereum coin will return because the coin has a community
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:38:01 AM
Well...many positive comments today. I see the number of miner is falling now... Lips sealed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 13, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Ethereum market conditions at this time are really sad, the decline continues to occur since August and this is the worst record after the last 2 years, but I always believe that the ethereum market soon recovered so that I bought ethereum when the market was cheap then we got a big profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
September 13, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
I am still believe ethereum and today have growing up little, just few day later ethereum have higher price until to $300 and more than $1,000. At least of this years ethereum become most profitable coin and have much profit for investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

I still believe it is still a potential altcoin. This decline is due to whale adjustment. I have no doubt about the real value of ETH. The lower the price, the happier I am because I can afford the price of a potential altcoin.
Activity: 15
September 13, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
I still trust the ethereum, because I'm sure in the future will be improved in future ethereum. will be getting sore, and it gives a lot of advantages. for that reason, I still survive to this day.
like you, i also still believe in ethereum.
and i tried to keep my ethereum until the price really got better, i'm sure it will happen in the near future.

believe me
I was also so, still fully trust the ethereum to be able to develop and deliver many benefits in the future. I hope the ethereum can return to soar and cured of the condition it is today.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
I also believe in Ethereum, even though Ethereum was so bad, but the price was down a lot. But I keep them. I will not sell it now, because now I will not get anything, I will patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 13, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
I still trust the ethereum, because I'm sure in the future will be improved in future ethereum. will be getting sore, and it gives a lot of advantages. for that reason, I still survive to this day.
like you, i also still believe in ethereum.
and i tried to keep my ethereum until the price really got better, i'm sure it will happen in the near future.

believe me
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 12:27:46 AM
I still believe the coin ETH. That ETH will rise and reach a price above $300. This is certainly a thing that is not thought to price below the ETH is very down. But many people who avail of the condition to perform the purchase of ETH. Coins of the ETH can be used to invest in ICO project. By investing in the ICO project will get more profit.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
I still believe in ETH. What happened now is definitely the effect of the decline occurring in bitcoin, no one altcoin can stand and survive. The community of ETH is very large and the programming team is also very experienced, or confident in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

I still believe in ETH because it a good potential coins and we will have good future of this coins. If the price will drop it is the best chance to buy for ETH because it will give huge profit I believe the price will increase in the future. ETh will never disappear.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
Although ETH has fallen very badly recently, I am still confident about the future of ETH, because ETH is still the most technically-recognized altcoins.
Activity: 71
September 13, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
I still do, Ethereum has been very successful so far and the other competition are yet to come up witha platform  that people can yrust completely not to mess up there project. Ethereum is growing and developing and this is going to continue in the days ahead!
Activity: 51
September 12, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
I believe in the whole blockchain idea. Not just Eth. And I believe miners are an important part of the whole idea.
Investors are important too but they are a menace if their pump and dump strategy destroys the foundation of the blockchain at the expense of miners.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
Yes, I am still planning of buying and hodling Ethereum for a long-term.
While hodling I am planning of using ETH in earning some micro profit in day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: