Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 48. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:20:41 AM
I think the price of ETH will also decrease. Because the market is saturated now. And what's more. Many project owners hold a large number of ETH. If sold in the market. It will lower the price of ETH. So the risk of investing in ETH is very large now. But ETH will develop very well in the long run.

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 09, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
Yes i do, i still believe in Ethereum. No matter the drop is, because i know it will still go up and i am willing to wait for it to rise again. I think it will in the fourth quarter of the year we are yet still in the third quarter.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 09, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
On the basis of Ethereum the most outstanding projects are being developed and it is a big shame that the price of ETH so falls. This devalues the work of many developers and testifies to the speculative nature of this market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 09, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
Yes now ETH is passing so bad time but there is no doubt to ETH project. it's super quality project with super technology. We already know this "Ethereum Will Be the Backbone of the New Internet". So I have no any question mark for ETH.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
I will hold it for as long as possible and will utilise it for the maximum.
Activity: 214
September 09, 2018, 02:31:27 AM
Yes i believe in ethereum all the time because of the ethereum is the one of most stable version of cryptocurrency. At this moment all the cryptocurrency market is in a dip. Same for ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 09, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
As we can see ethereum has fallen below 300$, but this does not mean that it has no future. Personally, I am sure that within two years ethereum will not go anywhere.
Activity: 161
September 09, 2018, 01:17:33 AM
Truly, even the cost of ethereum is tumbling down. I trust that there will come a minute that it will pump up once more. What's more, I believe it's simply an issue of time. I figure it will return.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
Yes, until now I still believe in ethereum, now the market is in a bad condition and it has an impact on all coins including ethereum, and we can only wait for the market to return to normal Smiley Wink
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 12:56:36 AM
Yes, I believe in Etherium. The coin is very strong. He will be fine, but only if bitcoin comes to life and goes up... And with the fall of bitcoin, oldoini and Ethereum will continue to fall...
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

Maybe it's a very bad situation for Ethereum. But I think this is a great opportunity to include it in a portfolio. The cycle continues, and the market must rise again. And when the market stabilizes at the end of the year, I think Ethereum will be worth at least twice from now.
Activity: 41
September 09, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

Maybe not the first time Ethereum had trouble, even in the past Ethereum had a much more difficult situation.
But a global coin will have its own momentum, because if that happens, then we will get a good surprise from this coin.
Activity: 23
September 09, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
Many people have lost faith in ETH and they have switched to EOS, Riple. But I still believe in the technology of ETH. It will never be outdated.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

I think everyone thinks, Ethereum's supply will be a problem in the future. But now we are starting to doubt whether the problem has begun at this time. Indeed, all the coins are having a difficult time, but lately Ethereum seems to be the most difficult altcoin to increase again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:58:52 PM
Ethereum is still one of the best coin. The price at the moment is not the best measurement of determining the value of ethereum. There are few altcoin that have attained the level of growth and development we see in ethereum!
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
September 08, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Yes i believe..because ethereum hasbeen popular at some market exchange.and it will never die price at exchange..but ethereum price will following bitcoin price..stay to hold eth untill bitcoin price back grow up again..i think need a long time to wait it back grow up
Yes ofcourse. We should beleive in every cryptocyrrencies that are developed. Especially eth. It has actually a good platform making your money safe. As of now market is down. And it is the best time to buy some eth or any other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. So that i you bought some and it pumped. Your money is being doubled or even being tripled its volume.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

I think everyone starts to doubt it. It's almost $ 200 now and probably won't stop.
But the law of a cycle will always be like that, big increases will be offset by a decrease, so I don't think it's a big deal if we keep it for the long term.
Activity: 219
September 08, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
yes, I am very confident with ETH where I am sure that by the end of 2018 ETH will increase again as at the end of 2017. Hopefully these investors will still want to invest ... and can make this ETH the second best coin after BTC
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Maybe we are all surprised by the price of Ethereum today, which is starting to make people doubt. It's weird when all altcoins go up quite large while Ethereum doesn't move, so I think Ethereum is being released into the market in a very large amount constantly, and that won't be good for any coins.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
I personally believe in ETH, since ETH is a potential coin, but they will not be able to grow now or late, but by the end of 2019, ETH is booming again.
Pages:
Jump to: