Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 50. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
yess its a chance for us to buying ETH, ETH is good coin for holding in longterm
maybe you cant buy in the low price like now
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
I beleive in ETH but it's possible it will still get lower (right now ETH = $225). I hope for lower entry prices!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
I believe in this project, because it is very interesting and unique. But at the moment I'm surprised that the price of this coin has fallen very much.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
Who wouldn't believe in ethereum we all know eth has been good in recent past and probably the best coin after bitcoin and it is also possible to be even more or double the price of ethereum in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 08, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
I believe. The price increase of ETH will still be in accordance with the price to date. The ETH price is already under $300, which is $212 that I saw from CoinMarketCap.
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
I still believe with eth even though the price is not as big as bitcoin, eth is the second coin of my investment. even though the price is down I am sure it will rise again. just be patient and wait for sure the benefits will come to us.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
I still believe in Ethereum. And I think that this will be important for investment for another two years. And now is the time to invest. After all, many of us understand that Ethereum will begin to grow by the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
September 08, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

Yes i still believe in altcoins because my money are safe with it and it still has a potential to have a good value like bitcoin, even its price starts to drop real bad. Hoping that ethereum will recover its price soon, so i could get a good profit.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
I believe in the ethereum. But at the same time he is building me up today. I'm sure that the ethereum will grow only for this it will take time.
I also hope that this coin will go up. But at the moment the price of Ethereum is very low. Perhaps this is the best time to buy this coin.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
I believe in the ethereum. But at the same time he is building me up today. I'm sure that the ethereum will grow only for this it will take time.
Activity: 812
September 08, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Yes i believe..because ethereum hasbeen popular at some market exchange.and it will never die price at exchange..but ethereum price will following bitcoin price..stay to hold eth untill bitcoin price back grow up again..i think need a long time to wait it back grow up
I also believe on ethereum because it gives me a lot money. And I think as of now the price of ethereum is down and most of the people frustrated and scare that the price would become bubble and I think it would not happen because it is popular and many investors keep on investing on it. Lastly, just keep on believing on ethereum because it will also give a good and better life and just hold you ethereum now and be patience.
Activity: 38
September 08, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
I still believe in etherium and to think truly, it will achieve a very high success in the years to come. The price of ethereum has dropped a lot but I'm sure it will rise again after that, Keep and be patient until the cryto transaction value increases again.
September 08, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
I still believe in ETH, this is because ETH is a coin that has bright future prospects because it is supported by hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform, invest ETH will make me get a big profit.

If ICO will die or the format of ICO will change, for example. without ETH then what?
ETH has one application this is ICO. it's not enough for the future
Activity: 299
September 08, 2018, 11:44:57 AM
Although ETH prices have fallen sharply in 2018. But I still believe in ETH, trust in the ETH team. I'm confident that things will soon return to great with ETH as the market recovers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
I believe in the Ethereum and I think that it will recover in price, besides, I want to invest now, until the price starts to grow.
Activity: 68
September 08, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Of course, despite everything that is happening now with the ETH project, I'm sure that very soon everything will be great, it's been a long time before the market has managed to recover, I'm sure it will seriously help in a new wave demand.

I think that now it happens with the ethereum - it's manipulations that would reduce the price of the ethereum and invest big money
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Ethereum is a very strong coin , and of course everyone has growth and falls, but in the long term I think the growth will be even greater !
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
Of course, despite everything that is happening now with the ETH project, I'm sure that very soon everything will be great, it's been a long time before the market has managed to recover, I'm sure it will seriously help in a new wave demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

still believe in ether even though ether prices are currently declining.
I still hold a number of ether until now, and still believe ether will return to the price above 1000 $ again.
just be patient waiting.
Activity: 69
September 08, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Truly, despite everything I put stock in Ethereum. Albeit now Ethereum is in a troublesome period, its cost has fallen so profound. Be that as it may, I won't be astounded, for me this is only a value change of Eth. Putting resources into Ethereum ought to be a long haul venture. I trust that later on Ethereum will develop firmly and have high esteem.
Pages:
Jump to: