Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 49. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Obviously you really need to believe in eth since the market is based on supply and demand so obviously it will still grow again due to the volatility.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

I still believe in ethereum and for me right now is a good opportunity to start an investment with it since it's price is lower than the usual price and ethereum has still a good potential.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
Yes, I believe in the future of ETH and the fact that it fell below $ 300 does not mean anything, because the fall in the price of all coins.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 08, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
Despite that the price has broken the channel out of the 200 dollars I still believe in him , of course the price can and will fall to 100 dollars but I think bitcoin will go up all the crypt too
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

since ETH is one of the most important cryptocurrencies out there. I thought we'd never see ETH below 300$
I believe anything is possible Undecided
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
Of course Ethereum is the best coin owned by Altcoin, which means its prospect of future growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 08, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, which has a huge trading volume each day. ETH gives us an excellent blockchain technology. I believe that in the future eth will continue to grow and have a very high value. This is most likely.
Activity: 31
September 08, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Я пpoдoлжaю вepить в нeгo!!! Дyмaю бyдeт eщe пoдъeм.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
September 08, 2018, 01:58:28 PM
I will continue to support the ETH Bro because many platforms now use ETH, and that makes the ETH price will continue to survive and increase in the future, it's just that we just wait for the ETH price to rise soon.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
I surely support ethereum no matter what. Ups and downs are normal and also required for this market. Ethereum price seems very low these days, but it doesn’t mean you should stop to believe in eth.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
Yes of course and I support eth until now. The best eth technology among other altcoins. eth makes it easy to transact and make tokens.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
Yes Ethereum of course descends lower and lower almost without rebounds it is very sad , but I hope that in the future the price will grow much more
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
Still, I believe in Ethereum. Because a lot of projects still made on Ethereum platform and a lot of investors use Ethereum for their daily purposes. But now Ethereum goes down for 214$. That is such an unbelievable incident. No one even thinks about this. But I have some sure, Ethereum will increase with the beginning of 2019. We can't surely predict. But we can keep our hopes alive.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
Though the price might have fallen to a very low value presently and it looks like it will keep falling but I am sure it will definitely rise again no matter the amount of fall when there is very high demand for it and investors reduce the rate at which they panic sell. I still have very good believe in ethereum because it is the most potential altcoin to me and when it recover, it will rise higher than other altcoin.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Its really hard to believe on whats happening to the ethereum in this crypto market this month, it falls.down again and again. But nevertheless I will still have faith in ethereum and I believed that next month it will go up again until next year. So Im holding for it.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 08, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
Well I Ethereum now is certainly not much like it as an investment , I sold it for $ 1200 all their coins, but of course when is the next bullish trend it is possible to throw money
copper member
Activity: 72
September 08, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
yes, I strongly trust in ethereum. Its the destiny of crypto international. similar to bitcoin dominated the crypto area, time will come for eth too and it'll lead the %. ETH developers running surely hard in making it a large fulfillment.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I still believe in ETH, this is because ETH is a coin that has bright future prospects because it is supported by hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform, invest ETH will make me get a big profit.

yes I do! The main success of ETH  is the inflow of serious investments. Many users believed in the project, investing a lot of money.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

I believe the Ethereum will recover from this huge dip. Although it has fall so deep right now but I think we can't blame Ethereum as the cryptocurrency right now is suffering from huge losses.
Activity: 209
September 08, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

I believe in ethereum but the current market right now is not showing its best. The is why I can't blame the things that is happening to eth right now with its capability since not only ethereum is having a hard time but most of the coins does.
Pages:
Jump to: