Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 58. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:45:41 PM
It definitely went below 300 at some point, and I think ethereum will struggle to get to the point it was before, that cryptocurrency over all looks a bit stagnant in the last months, it could still grow more though but it could take several years.
Even though the price of Ethereum went below $300, there is a lot of people wanting to have Ethereum in their wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

I believe Eth will continue to be of value until now there has been an increase in Eth and this is enough to provide better things for its interested ones. The market is now starting to improve and Eth's prices still provide a better movement than last month.
Activity: 37
September 04, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
Ethereum isn't going anywhere.  It has become the backbone of many projects, and will always have its place.  There is always room for a few worthy competitors, of course Wink
Activity: 47
September 04, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum, I will continue to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Yes, of course I still believe in ethereum, even though for some time prices are falling, for we will also hold our investment at a higher price in the future, because daily price growth also increases.
Activity: 52
September 04, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
Yes, I will continue to invest in Ethereum in this year's market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
At present, the price of ETH has reached a low point. I still believe that ETH will continue to rise. What we need to do now is to wait for the market to resume information again.

Activity: 169
September 04, 2018, 10:05:46 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum now. Even though it has fallen a lot in the market this year, it has not received any recovery so far. But I believe that the price of Ethereum will be able to recover again in the future market.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
Obviously regardless I put stock in ethereum. Since ethereum is as yet worth contributing and purchasing. I trust that ethereum will encounter another expansion later on. What's more, I have no uncertainty about the capability of ethereum. Ethhereum's ubiquity is still high. So regardless I have confidence in ethereum up to this point.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 10:00:20 PM
I am still looking forward to the comeback of ethereum. Last year around this month ethereum also reached almost $300. As fast as I can remember, when I joined last year it was about $328 then fast forward 3 months after, the value started pumping then lo and behold the historic $1700 before the end of 2017. See, it is still possible that this kind of things will happen. You just have to stay away from drama posts. Smiley
Activity: 55
September 04, 2018, 09:58:54 PM
Of course I do. Ethereum is a great coin and it has a lot of potential. Yes its value is very down right now but it doesn't mean that it will be lost forever. Besides its a normal scene in cryptocurrency where the value of crypto drops and after some time rises. For sure ethereum will come back.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
Not really, I think it will recover in the future. I hope it will be better in the future. It currently has the best platform in the cryptocurrency business, better ones could come up in some months, making the value of ethereum drop even more.
Activity: 272
September 04, 2018, 09:57:11 PM
why don't we believe in ethereum, because for us ethereum is also a good way we can get more profits in the future, because seeing ethereum prices now also increase. so we will also get more profits.
Activity: 13
September 04, 2018, 09:53:12 PM
Yes. I still believe that Ethereum will have better development in the future and I am still investing in it.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
For the time being I still believe in ethereum, and certainly optimistic that ethereum prices will return to normal, not only ethereum but for market conditions certainly also want to be able to bounce back
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

As the market looks, I think it may still fall in the next few days/weeks.
But in general it will not be for a long time and soon I think it will start to rise.
Ethereum is amazing coin. with the development, Ethereum can have high price and many followers. its very nice to future of Ethereum.
so I still and always believe with Ethereum now and for future. I believe Ethereum can be better every years.
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
It definitely went below 300 at some point, and I think ethereum will struggle to get to the point it was before, that cryptocurrency over all looks a bit stagnant in the last months, it could still grow more though but it could take several years.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 04, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
Well to be honest, I'm starting to doubt this coin, I mean a lot of altcoins were using this coin, the market demand is really good but why the value is too low? Yeah I know that there are lots of things to reconsider when it comes to the value of a certain coin but this coin should be next to Bitcoin right? Though I haven't sold my holdings yet, but I might soon. I just hope that things will change before I do so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
In my opinion, ETH falls due to the ICO which has a weak hand and in a panic sells collected coins. ETH is still the most widely used platform for smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: