Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 59. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

It has gone down strongly, no need to deny, however the best of this is that we all get the opportunity to get it at a cheap price and wait for  the cool times to make the profit we could not make before.
This, I think people should treat it like the next bitcoin, that drops but it still shows reliability and has the potential to pump from one day to another.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Well of course I believe if you have the price to 300 so you need to lose faith ? I think faith should be and when the price is about $ 150, the market can turn around at any moment and faith with that too will return
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 04, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
I believe in Ethereum, and lots of reasons are for this. Lots of projects are made on the Ethereum, and some of tokens are implemented into life even. And the launch of the future trading  it is also not bad event.
September 04, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
I still believe in Ethereum as long as it is found in the coinmarketcap. As of the moment value is $288.67 i don't know if it will rise in few days but it is still in the usual trend, up and down thats what the market do as blockchain coin and controlled by market. https://coinmarketcap.com/ check its site to be updated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
Well, why not believe in Ethereum now? does faith add up to the price you just dropped ?
I think in the future it will cost much more

Yes, I trust the team of Ethereum and I see that Vitalik Buterin is planning to improve the platform. Therefore I trust this cryptocurrency. Be sure - its price will go up very fast, and the investors will get their profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Ethereum has a serious base of developers and loyal audience of users. While no one can compare with him in this.
Activity: 105
September 04, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
I have doubts about Ethereum. I don't think it will be ideal in the future, he will be overtaken by XRP. This is my point of view.
Activity: 27
September 04, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Although XRP is currently occupying the position of ETH, I still believe in ETH. This is still an altcoin that I count on.
Activity: 204
September 04, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
Of course still, believe as viewed from the experience of the past year the market will again ride crypto in end of the year. I hope that these events will soon happen so many big investors back into the market to invest.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

Before, still, always. I believe in ETH. I hodl it and will invest more in it. It's still top altcoin and in top 3 of all coins by market cap. It is compatible with other projects and has bright future.
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
I had confidence in Ethereum, from my encounters in all my years in crypto that is the one that truly gives me benefit and that is the thing that I like with ETH and quite incredible to know this coin and it has a great deal of supporters that makes the Coin extremely steady.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 12:02:15 AM
That’s the past. What about the future? Are major cryptocurrencies good or bad investments?
Some cryptocurrency experts say, “Good.”
Nathan Worsley, CTO of LocalCoinSwap is one of them, though he sees cryptos more as technological innovations rather than get rich quick schemes. “When you invest in any cryptocurrency you should invest in the technology behind it,” says Worsley.“Crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it’s a technological revolution with the potential to disrupt the fundamental tenets of global financial systems.”
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 12:01:17 AM
First smart contracts, first DAPPS , strong team. Price will reflect that!
Activity: 107
September 03, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
yes, i still believe in ETH.
the market price is so volatile, and it is a normal situation.
i think ETH will recovering later.
the price will increasing again.
i believe ETH will have a bright future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
of course this is a very normal thing in the crypto world, because the movement that shows crypto is active or not.
Do not ever worry about losing the crypto because it is a sure thing from every price drop, of course you also have to be sure that prices will also improve and will increase as at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

In my opinion I think it's the lowest but sometimes shit happened and when market still experienced red market it is possible that ethereum reached to 150 usd or worst lower .

The lower it goes, more people will buy it and put in their cold storage. It is one of the coins which is being used by the ICOs at a large scale. Most of the new coins are on ethereum blockchain, so it is used as gas for all the transactions. Lower the price, good for me and other people who want to buy it more
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:09:41 PM
Well, why not believe in Ethereum now? does faith add up to the price you just dropped ?
I think in the future it will cost much more
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

In my opinion I think it's the lowest but sometimes shit happened and when market still experienced red market it is possible that ethereum reached to 150 usd or worst lower .
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
Ethereum has many uses and biggest one is that it is used as a basic currency in all the ICOs. ICOs will never stop using it, so the potential of Ethereum is good. Presently the price is down, take it as an oportunity to buy more for future gains because profits from this coin are guaranteed.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 06:59:17 PM
I strongly believe in ETH. Ethereum is one of the greatest and surest cryptocurrency to hold for a long time. You are almost guaranteed of your profits from holding it.
Ethereum is a very profitable currency. How much and when not to invest in it, a year later you will definitely make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: