Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 61. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 01:18:57 AM
I believe that the price will change and the price of eth will increase when december is due to bitcoin because people are excited to increase or increase its price so many investors now buy eth for their future and they hold it long time.
Activity: 96
September 02, 2018, 01:12:36 AM
I strongly believe in Ethereum because the project is solid, has usecase and it is also manned by dedicated, committed and professional team. This can be attested to by the way it came and grow itself in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
Yes of course. ETH still strong in spite of the price drop. Besides, not only the ETH but all of the crypto-market.
ETH is widely used losing it is losing everything.  Price it soon will recover.
copper member
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 01:02:09 AM
sure, I assume earlier than this year end the ethereum price are twice more than this year, however if ethereum keeps on happening it is able to affect the ones investor who make investments approximately a thousand $ .
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 02, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

I still believed of this coin and that is why i keep on buying and holding this altcoin specially now the price is much cheaper to purchase. I also keep on monitoring of the development of this currency in which the latest update is Vitalik Buterin and his team are improving the Ethereum transaction speed of up to 1 million per second that if this will become a success then for sure the price will bounce back again.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
yes I really believe ethereum is a famous exchange place for coins that are other than bitcoin ... but there is a decrease in prices, certain to see and follow the price of bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 01, 2018, 11:40:17 PM
ETH is a coin that investors rely on and this platform is also trusted by the ICO. so until whenever this coin is definitely a coin that investors rely on.
of course I am sure and truly believe in ETH,
and if the ico will cease to make sense?most of the tokens are trading below ICO price public sale.
Activity: 252
September 01, 2018, 10:44:24 PM
ETH is still ranked 2nd out of the top 10, and I think it's good if we remember the price of ETH around the price of 10-15 $ at the start of the launch
Activity: 42
September 01, 2018, 10:36:26 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
ethereum is ranked second after bitcoin by capitalization. The first currency has a smart contract and has a very large ecosystem. Its price has sometimes been pushed up to over $ 1400 but it has adjusted down bitcoin down to under $ 300 today. However, its value has remained unchanged and I still believe in it
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:24:26 PM
ETH is a coin that investors rely on and this platform is also trusted by the ICO. so until whenever this coin is definitely a coin that investors rely on.
of course I am sure and truly believe in ETH,
Activity: 86
September 01, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
I still believe in ETH. Volatility is the main characteristics of cryptocurrency and as such it is part of all cryptocyrrency. If you know how to make good use of the opportunity in volatility, then you will make fortune from ETH and other cryptos. If you buy low and sell high, then you have make good use of the opportunity in the volatile nature of cryptocurrency
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:34:33 PM
Don't need a guess. Because you will can to see a fall trend so far, in the best variant it will be can to have a flat name. That why thinking about growing trend  it’s early, but to have opinion that a cost will be in the down,  a mistake
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 01, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
The price is made up of many factors. ETH is not exception, there was growth, now  fall. In this market, there is no point in waiting for something supernatural from the ETH.. But the ETH is still in demand and can show growth in the near future.
Activity: 142
September 01, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
yes i still believe eth and i hope market will soaring up ... I really hope for eth
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 01, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
Of course, I still believe in ethereum for one simple reason: the contribution that ethereum has made and continues to make in this technological field is undeniable, and its platform still has much to offer in the medium and long term. Ethereum is much more than the price that speculators decide to arbitrarily attribute it, because I believe that over these years we have seen the existence of serious projects that do not have the backing of investors, and large scams that were able to raise millions of dollars, so I think we should stop assessing the importance of a cryptocurrency based on its price or capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
No matter what may happen, how much it goes down or how worst is the condition and also even if it dies, i will always believe in Ethereum. Ethereum has always been my first choice and will always be.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
I have no doubt that ethereum will be able to rise and increase in value. Ethereum is a strong project and also has a smart contract that is used by ico, and ethereum will be able to rise higher and therefore I will still hold the ethereum that I have.
Activity: 432
September 01, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
I will say yes. I still believe in eth. The price is just too low for now I know that it will rise again in the future. It has gone low before and it rose up so I still believe ethereum has a great future ahead.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
so far, the confidence in ethereum is still high, including me who has high confidence in ethereum, although currently ethereum prices have deteriorated and down too far from when
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
Yes. I still believe ETH. I think this coin will exchange BTC. ETH in 01/2019 price 500 - 600$. In the future ETH is the best coin. ETH is 1st coin
Pages:
Jump to: