Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 62. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Definitely i still believe in Ethereum. it is quite low today but i know that someday when the crypto market comes back Ethereum will pass $1000. This is what i know
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
Eth is not worse than any other coins and not even worse than bitcoin. if crypto die then any altcoin will die
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
twogap.com
September 01, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
Yes I do because I know that this coin will be number two for long time after bitcoin and I hope it will be number in 2020!!
Activity: 87
September 01, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
I am sure Ethereum will grow up again, because it is a question about time
as for me, I am holding my ETH now, and I hope it will be so
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
if I am of course I am sure and really believe in ETH, because ETH is a coin that is relied on by investors and the platform is also believed in the ICO. so until whenever this coin is definitely a coin that is relied on by investors
Activity: 132
September 01, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

I believe in ETH because currently it  is still the 2nd in rank of all the coins. ETH has proven it's worth and many investors are trying to have more of this coin. I myself want to secure morr ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
No. I initially did not believe in it, but now it is a good asset for earnings in the medium term. It is necessary to understand the differences between believe and you can earn.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
I believed and will believe in the ethereum, this is coin number 2 after bitcoin. Now it is not in the best condition and is traded at a low price, but it's temporary!
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Of course until now I still believe in ethereum because this coint is a good prospect to be made an investment, and I believe for future developments it will definitely be even better
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Yes, every downfall will be our opportunity to buy at lower price and ETH give that chance to us. I still believe in this project and that this will become huge in the future with the adoption of smart contract and the coming of many ICOs under this ETH blockchain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
Of course I believe  in ETH. I have no reason to lose faith in this project. I'm sure that after a while its price will be restored, and this will give investors a big profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
Ethereum might be a big shot in the crypto world in the future.
Eth will rise and this will be second bitcoin in crypto world. This coin has very trusted community and this coin is also use in ico to buy coins. This is time to buy it.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
I will say yes to that question because they have a high potential altcoin and their platform is a good one. But they need to improve on their security against account hacking because some people are getting worried about their investments or coins being stolen. But you can't deny the fact that ethereum is a good altcoin probably one of the best altcoin out there, and ethereum is still a good altcoin to invest on. As time goes on we will see more improvement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 01, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
I believe on ETH. In addition, I try to support this coin, because I understand that the project is going through very difficult times. I am ready to keep ETH for several months.
Activity: 280
September 01, 2018, 04:05:34 AM
In spite of the fact that ETH fell lower than $300 I continue to trust in it. On the basis of its platform many perspective ICO projects are carried out, it has fast and cheap transactions. It seems to me that now its price is underestimated intentionally.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 01, 2018, 04:04:46 AM
I have a great belief in ethereum and cryptocurrency in general. With this dip in the prices of coins,most people are with loose heart to halt anything they offer in crypto. It is always not easy to gain so let's push forward.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
The etherium has strongly fallen in price relative to bitcoin, which indicates the weakness of the coin. The best time for the etherium has passed and it gradually turns into an ordinary token. I think that the coin will continue to get cheaper.
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
ETH is a very multifunctional coin in crypto, it is very reliable in various ways. Both in investment and in applying the platform in the ICO. So even though the ETH value depreciated far enough, I think ETH will remain confident and able to maintain its popularity. The ETH community has dominated in crypto. That will be the power for ETH to increase its value again. Along with the development of bitcoin, ETH will also expand.
Activity: 361
September 01, 2018, 02:44:28 AM
Most times, people tend to doubt the potentiality of a coin and start disbelieving in it when the price of that coin is declining. But that shouldn't be the process. If the whole market experience a dip and most coins are red, it surely affects all. This shouldn't convince you to doubt in any currency. ETH is still strong and I believe 100% in it.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
Yes, I still believes in ETH. ETH proves itself every time. And it has a huge space for growth. and i'm holding my ETH strongly.
Pages:
Jump to: