Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 66. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
July 09, 2016, 03:23:21 PM
True it is a joke that governments can keep printing money with no real backing by gold. However, they will keep doing this because they can get away with it. I think bitcoin can still survive because of it's unique features.
And now imagine a situation where  money printing is done by a private company, just to lend those dolars money to government at a fee... Basically an unplayable loan is made between citizens and that private corp. Obviously nobody is asking citizens for permission. Next (yes there is more) private banking sector can lend those money at a factor of 50K to 1. This means that for every real buck they can lend out 50K electronic ones..."fiducial money" How can any one trust this? Absurd. Where is my tinfoil hat? Wink 
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 09, 2016, 03:08:06 PM
Yeah I believe in fiat!
I believe that it gonna crash like hell at a time or another!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 09, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
True it is a joke that governments can keep printing money with no real backing by gold. However, they will keep doing this because they can get away with it. I think bitcoin can still survive because of it's unique features.
Yeah bitcoin has a real power to replace the paper money as we can see the world being more devitalize day by day and bitcoin is what its have the strength !

it has the potential to replace fiat money, not the power. the power to replace something is still with the governments. so there is really no point into thinking bitcoin will in fact replace fiat money. it will never happen.

I agree.  Only authority have the power to replace anything.  In this scenario, the one that have authority is the government.  Bitcoin is just a program or code that people are getting crazy with,  even at its ever growing populariity if the government decide to ban it people will just follow.  That means having potential doesnt mean have power.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2016, 10:57:12 AM
Yeah bitcoin has a real power to replace the paper money as we can see the world being more devitalize day by day and bitcoin is what its have the strength !

it has the potential to replace fiat money, not the power. the power to replace something is still with the governments. so there is really no point into thinking bitcoin will in fact replace fiat money. it will never happen.
Activity: 700
July 09, 2016, 10:50:54 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 09, 2016, 10:45:11 AM
Activity: 574
July 09, 2016, 08:47:31 AM
i think that you cannot NOT believe in fiat.
Fiat is still the most important currency in the world,doesnt matter if it is USD or GBP,it is still
most popular all over the world,not bitcoin really,but maybe in some time...
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 09, 2016, 07:33:21 AM
Well even if fiat really sucks sometimes I still need it. Its not that I believe in it I just really need it for my daily life since it was the most accepted currency to buy daily needs.
Fiat lets you buy things you need and want. You can't buy anything using btc,One has to depend upon fiat than btc to meet the daily needs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 05:42:48 AM
How can you hate the thing you are using to buy you your daily needs?  I have more faith in Fiat than BTC to be honest Cheesy the main reason i have to change BTC to fiat is that regardless how high BTC is im confident that encashing it will give me stuff that i need Cheesy
Maybe the system that revolves around our money industry? You know banks can manipulate it by making money out of thin air.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 17, 2016, 05:36:19 AM
How can you hate the thing you are using to buy you your daily needs?  I have more faith in Fiat than BTC to be honest Cheesy the main reason i have to change BTC to fiat is that regardless how high BTC is im confident that encashing it will give me stuff that i need Cheesy

Maybe, not the money itself, but the state behind it which constantly devalues it through excessive printing of new money?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 16, 2016, 05:31:51 PM
Activity: 840
June 16, 2016, 08:32:28 AM
i actually dont believe in fiat any more because i know that it will soon be worthless and no one will care about it

i always buy my bitcoins from time to time because i know that it will have bright future pretty soon

Investing in bitcoin is really good, but the fact is fiat will also in demand in future, as I don't think that bitcoin has that power to make fiat completely disappear.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 08:30:28 AM
i actually dont believe in fiat any more because i know that it will soon be worthless and no one will care about it

i always buy my bitcoins from time to time because i know that it will have bright future pretty soon
Activity: 924
June 16, 2016, 08:14:51 AM
Money as debt is the worst system invented ever,

Since there will always be more debt (thanks to interest) than there is actual money in the money supply.

Therefore, financially bankrupt losers are purposely built into the system that has been created.

It's like playing a game of musical chairs, even though in reality there is enough wealth and resources to go around to everyone.

its 100% debt, only new debt can pay off the old debt,

this is why property taxes exist, otherwise u would have

debt free assets,
i have never believed in fiat and i think that i am not the only one because as you can see when bitcoin introduced there where many more people interested into the bitcoin than from the beginning of fiat.

Fiat is useless in compare to bitcoin but the fact is we don't have any other option at a moment as we cannot use bitcoin everywhere  so we need to seek support from fiat.

Thats true, fiat is just made out of a tree and if government want to have a money they can do it just make a fiat out of thin air while bitcoin is hard to gather because you need to mine before you can get one. So bitcoin is the best.

In future we may see majority of users holding bitcoin, and the usage of fiat will be reduced, it will not simply disappear but the demand of bitcoin will be higher in compare to fiat.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 07:15:32 AM

Since there will always be more debt (thanks to interest) than there is actual money in the money supply.

Therefore, financially bankrupt losers are purposely built into the system that has been created.

It's like playing a game of musical chairs, even though in reality there is enough wealth and resources to go around to everyone.

debt free assets,
i have never believed in fiat and i think that i am not the only one because as you can see when bitcoin introduced there where many more people interested into the bitcoin than from the beginning of fiat.

Fiat is useless in compare to bitcoin but the fact is we don't have any other option at a moment as we cannot use bitcoin everywhere  so we need to seek support from fiat.

Thats true, fiat is just made out of a tree and if government want to have a money they can do it just make a fiat out of thin air while bitcoin is hard to gather because you need to mine before you can get one. So bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 812
June 15, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

debt free assets,

Activity: 350
June 15, 2016, 09:58:35 AM

debt free assets,
Activity: 938
June 15, 2016, 09:43:04 AM
Bitcoin will have not that bad future and you have to know that there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is really nice for the currency itself.
But it is so sad that there are a lot of people that is negative about Bitcoin and that have to change.

That's true the percentage of negative people is more in compare to positive one, and there are many people who really don't care about bitcoin and are comfortable in using fiat.
Activity: 271
June 15, 2016, 09:40:14 AM
Bitcoin will have not that bad future and you have to know that there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is really nice for the currency itself.
But it is so sad that there are a lot of people that is negative about Bitcoin and that have to change.
Activity: 714
June 15, 2016, 08:36:38 AM
I still believe in Fiat. Because of fiat I can buy my daily needs no problem. I also believe in Bitcoin too but I always trade them to fiat so that I have something to spend for my daily needs.  Grin
yeah for this period may fiat continue to thrive in the future but no one knows about it? but I will always believe the bitcoin. fiat give this order in state finance and transactions per day. I do not know what to do if there is no fiat? still using barter Lol

I think both are important at a moment, as bitcoin can take care of us digitally while fiat takes care physically and the fact is we cannot use bitcoin everywhere and only fiat can take care of that.
Pages:
Jump to: