Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 63. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 16, 2016, 02:41:55 PM
Yes I still believe in fiat; just outraged at our governments who use it as a tool to control our lives. Bitcoin was created as a better currency to counter this control.

yeah, bitcoin is going to bring a big freedom in our financial lives and with that we will no longer be in the control of the governments and I will be remained from the tax of government which our government collect and do not use for the real purpose of the state.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
July 16, 2016, 02:28:33 PM
Surely I do believe and trust fiat currency more than bitcoin. Because every fiat currency is legal and regulated by government. So it has a very less change to fall in price unless and until the economy of that country shatters.

Bitcoin is a way to financial freedom but the price can go down at any time. So if you reply more on bitcoin, you either can become multi millioner or you can go bankrupt. So Have a balance between bitcoin and fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 16, 2016, 02:18:09 PM
faint money exist from more than 500years so everyone belives in it. even after adopting bitcoin we can not leave faint system and because we are trading bitcoin for faint so it makes it more harder to take off. we know banks and faint is relative and we still can not avoid that
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 16, 2016, 02:13:52 PM
Yeah we are still dependent upon fiat for our living than bitcoin as bitcoin cannot be used in local stores and it won't satisfy our daily needs.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 16, 2016, 05:07:31 AM
Yes, but I also believe in crypto currencies. Basically I believe in change, and everything can be replaced. Money replaced barter exchange economy, now crypto currencies are replacing money. Probably after few decades, bio metric system will replace traditional payments. That’s the chain of cycle and society adopts best form in every period. Now looking at the topic, I think fiat currencies are the most used currencies because of certain advantages of less volatility, wide accessibility etc. Since bitcoin is in progress and heading towards those advantages, I think people will prefer crypto currencies over fiat currencies. As I said, I believe in change and right now change is crypto currencies.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 16, 2016, 04:55:41 AM
We have to believe in fiat because bitcoin does not know what it's future will hold for anyone.
It is just to unstable from one end of the lower margins to the other. Tomorrow you don't know if it will be down a hundred dollars worth or not. With fiat you know it will not sink that low so fast.

Well if the inflation is fast then you notice it but if fiat is falling you don't really see it until you're stuck scrambling around for enough to survive. People only really see the gains and falls of BTC because they don't use it, directly anyways, to pay the house bills or for food. When we get to a point where that's possible people will start to re-evaluate whether fiat is good or not.
If the economic crisis will continue the Fiat will be losing its value and trust of the people and that time bitcoin will boost and people will focus their investment with bitcoins and use it in daily transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 16, 2016, 12:48:25 AM
We have to believe in fiat because bitcoin does not know what it's future will hold for anyone.
It is just to unstable from one end of the lower margins to the other. Tomorrow you don't know if it will be down a hundred dollars worth or not. With fiat you know it will not sink that low so fast.

Well if the inflation is fast then you notice it but if fiat is falling you don't really see it until you're stuck scrambling around for enough to survive. People only really see the gains and falls of BTC because they don't use it, directly anyways, to pay the house bills or for food. When we get to a point where that's possible people will start to re-evaluate whether fiat is good or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
July 15, 2016, 09:22:48 PM
Im still believe in fiat, because im still use it, and for me fiat is still have value.
people who doubt fiat, he must not accept fiat as payment processor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 15, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

And fiat is tested already for centuries. No reason to think of a erasure of it since fiat has it's own role same with bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the online transaction while fiat on the other hand, dominates the physical and direct transactions.
This is truth. I am not denying this fact.
But since you put it that way there is a division that bitcoin can break eventually with the help of one thing that fiat does not have:
The Blockchain  Grin
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
July 15, 2016, 07:10:31 PM
Yes I still believe in fiat; just outraged at our governments who use it as a tool to control our lives. Bitcoin was created as a better currency to counter this control.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 15, 2016, 07:06:06 PM
True it is a joke that governments can keep printing money with no real backing by gold. However, they will keep doing this because they can get away with it. I think bitcoin can still survive because of it's unique features.
Yeah bitcoin has a real power to replace the paper money as we can see the world being more devitalize day by day and bitcoin is what its have the strength !
You think only bitcoin who have great power? all currencies have the potential to become a major currency bitcoin will not replace
paper money. for paper money is included in the fiat environment. fiat certainly will update to version better no one can win against the government
Activity: 686
July 15, 2016, 02:29:32 PM
Basically I do not have any view on fiat.
But practically I do not use fiats for any of my daily life needs as I am mostly using debit cards wherever I shop both in physical stores as well as online (as I am saving my Bitcoins I do not spend them right now).

So, already I have switched over to electronic format of money by leaving off fiats. Does it mean I'm not believing in to fiat anymore.
Your stand on fiats is most common for many people here. I'm still believing in to fiat but I'm not using it for my daily needs. The belief on fiat is not important in my view, what really matters means what are your available opportunities to use like fiats or electronic money or bitcoins.
Yes, what is the use on believing in to a forgotten format of money. When you are not using very frequently a particular format that will get demised very soon. So, I suspect the survival of fiats when most of the people are switching over to digital system for money transfers.
Yes, there is no meaning in continuing to believe in fiats. As people are going to forget it completely. You will get your salary in bitcoin and you will buy all things you need for your luxury life with bitcoins. There is no room for fiat in our rushing life style.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
July 15, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
the question as it really makes me laugh. fiat remains more important than bitcoin. because fiat money is the main we use under government. whereas bitcoin only digital currency, and it will remain a digital currency or alternative in the future. because we will be using fiat as legal tender, because not everyone will use bitcoin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 15, 2016, 01:27:29 PM
Fiat is here and will remain for a long time. It's much simpler than cryptos, 3000 years ago people used to exchange fancy rocks for services ,while now they do the same with paper. In the coming years ,banks have to screw everything up in order to fail (of course they are already pretty close to that).
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
July 14, 2016, 07:56:01 PM
In my personal case it is not a matter of beliefs, but of needs, and nowadays almost my whole investments and business are based on fiat. It is true that bitcoin is a good alternate option to challenge the current world order, but its participation in the current economy is unfortunately very limited still.

Well, it is going to get better in the case of bitcoin in my opinion, because fiat is going all downhill from here. There is no way that fiat can sustain in the long term, while it is possible for bitcoin to do so.

The problem with fiat is that the government can abuse it all they would like.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 14, 2016, 07:54:28 PM
In my personal case it is not a matter of beliefs, but of needs, and nowadays almost my whole investments and business are based on fiat. It is true that bitcoin is a good alternate option to challenge the current world order, but its participation in the current economy is unfortunately very limited still.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 14, 2016, 06:32:10 PM
i never believed in fiat because when the bitcoin came we all known that the fiat was one bullshit. Everybody is using bitcoins right now instead of the fiat i think all the other crypto tokens would disappear.
But I think that you are an extreme fan of bitcoin because bitcoin has some benefits and fiat has some benefits too.
Activity: 907
July 14, 2016, 05:58:24 PM
Of course I believe in Fiat, everyone uses it nowadays. It's one of the oldest currencies in human history.
yeah of course believe or do not believe you have to say it. because Fiat is the main currency in use in the world and you have to accept payment by fiat. This is the law in this world
Fiat still will be worth and we are already tradition to use those money.. dont believe in other trade that fiat can be replace with bitcoin..
Thats impossible tio happen even in the future..

yeah, because of the fiat the traders are earning money from bitcoin trading and the fiats are the national signs of the specific countries so they will never leave that fiat and will try to use it in some places in their country. So we believe in fiat.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
July 14, 2016, 05:51:44 PM
I still use fiat. That is what I get paid for my work. But I am trying my best to convert some fiat into bitcoin.
Yeah sometimes i do that too but i use for gambling because now i'm only want to gamble using bitcoin. you know in bitcoin gambling site not need identity to register.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2016, 05:41:35 PM

And fiat is tested already for centuries. No reason to think of a erasure of it since fiat has it's own role same with bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the online transaction while fiat on the other hand, dominates the physical and direct transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: