Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 153. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:39:43 PM
Yes,  I am one of the great supporters of ethereum. I find ethereum a good coin.  It gives me more profit right now.  The price is getting higher and higher. Really enjoying my investment with ETH. ☺
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
January 12, 2018, 10:12:25 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
ethererum was created as a raw material to maintain the computing performance of computers. Ethhererum has the potential and the opportunity that bitcoin does not have. We can use ETH as the internet, ETH allows us to use all the applications on this network. ethererum is a new internet network. so i support ethererum
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 12, 2018, 10:10:20 PM
yes, because for now the price of ethereum is always increasing like a rocket so i still support ethereum
Activity: 564
January 12, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I support ethrerum. The ethrerum is like an upgraded version of bitcoin, it can do things that bitcoin can not do. The goal of ethrerum is to create a global supercomputer system capable of solving complex math problems. ethrerum has done very well. I very much like the ethrerum
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 12, 2018, 09:56:35 PM
I would still support ethereum, iven if it falls today, for sure in the next days it will go upward. This altcoin has the potential for a long term investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:52:09 PM
Most of my token is an erc20 base token, and i still believe in ethereum right now, new all time high looks a good news for us who support ethereum.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 12, 2018, 09:49:52 PM
Even the current gas is not stable but I do still support Ethereum in any way.

Ethereum is important for the ICO because every ICOs nowadays are using ERC20 tokens of Ethereum, That makes Ethereum's demand time by time increasing.
And I always using Ethereum for exchange to fiat because the fees are not that crazy as bitcoin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Yes sure ETH is more powerfull than ETH with smart contract concept.
Also the fees are still low compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 54
January 12, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
Ethereum is still the number one platform of over 90% of the ICOs, which by now must be hundreds of projects thriving just because of Ethereum....
That's right, i love ICOs, so i will support for ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
January 12, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
yah i will support full for ETH. because ETH never let me down. what he offered so great and i can't refused. and i have some coin in bitcoin and i change into ETH because i trust ETH in crypocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
January 12, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
I've never been a great supporter of ETHERIUM or whatever, though I have to admit that BTC has some drawbacks, which ETHERIUM (in theory) could make up for. The problem, However, lies in that fact that ETHERIUM is totally unfit as a system- it fails all the time and is truly supported by it's founders, who, are said to have left a "backdoor" for themselves.

The problem for me is not the technical advantages of ETHERIUM, but much so it's ability to grow and make me extra money. Do I believe in ETHERIUM as in Bitcoin or say DASH? No, I don't. Will I invest in it? Yes, I will cause we all are well aware of it's ability to make us more and more money- grid is what truly kills us... and just like myself- the vast majority of us are rather griddy
Activity: 235
January 12, 2018, 07:45:15 PM
Ethereum is still the number one platform of over 90% of the ICOs, which by now must be hundreds of projects thriving just because of Ethereum....
Activity: 588
January 12, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
I am big follower and have been for a while, I think the ETH love will only grow with the price. I am looking forward to seeing what happens this year!
especially etherum has a stable price, etherum has been working with large companies by developing a smart coin that can serve as a coin for the future. because of the many innovations each company uses etherum as its coin type
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 07:28:31 PM
Actually now, I have high hopes on ethereum. ETH had been growing since the start of January, and everybody is expecting that ETH will hit the 2K level before this month ends.
Not everybody is expecting that, l like Ethereum but to think it can touch those levels before the end of the month is something that is not aligned with the reality, it is simply not going to happen, besides the upward movement of altcoins seems to be slowing down a little bit which means we are not going to reach that number.
Activity: 429
January 12, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
Yes i do still support ethereum...But one thing here is improvement of congestion!
Activity: 321
January 12, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
I will still support ethereum, because ethereum is quicker to implement the Ghost Protocol. The time of each block only takes 12 seconds where it is faster than BitCoin which takes 10 minutes.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 12, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
With my bare hands! lol. Ethereum is the new prince of cryptocurrencies as it creates great new erc20 tokens all around. Ethereum's real value should climb up to $5000 in 3 years in my humble opinion.
Activity: 120
January 12, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
I preffer the ethereum classic more but sure , after I have read most of the things about ethereum I'm supporting ethereum. it's okay to hold ethereum classic ? can I have some opinions please ? also did anyone noticed the VESTARIN ICO ? I think it's the next big deal guys.
Activity: 21
January 12, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
i mean the question is like "will you still be a user of microsoft products or apple"? It depends, but since ETH is a technology then there will always be pro & cons. But myself i will still support ETH.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
Of course I support ethereum.
ethereum is good porject.
Jump to: