Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 151. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
Yes, I still support.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 18, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
i really like ethereum.  many ICO project are now using it  because of their good flatform. ethereum is the second valuable coin in cryptoworld. i still support ETHEREUM  .
Activity: 532
January 18, 2018, 02:33:43 AM
Ethereum is also another type of Crypto currency. If you see the past history of bitcoin then you will see that Bitcoin also started with a low price, low investment and many bindings also. But it had overcomed. Now Bitcoin is becoming more preferable than our day to day currency. People believed Bitcoin. To gain this belief Bitcoin passed those bindings. To me ethereum will also become established like Bitcoin but not go over bitcoin. To create the belief point like Bitcoin, ethereum needs to be on the field for a long period of time. Some may say that the price of ethereum is falling but don't forget the price of Bitcoin was also very low once. Day by day the investment increased and now it became this high. This is not the result of a single year or two. It is the result of a long long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:41:45 AM
Yes becuase if theres no ethereum theres no tokens to exchange.
So i always support ethereum  Cool
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
yes why not i support the ethereum because etherum is the most famous in all bitcoin world many pepole or bitcoin users are use ethereum wallet so its means many of them will support the etherum.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
Yes, im always supporter in Ethereum Because EthereuI believe ethereum  its great potential in the future
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 10:30:32 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

In our current situation some of my coins that i hold are all in red conditions but etherium is not the coin that will fell down from its current value this is the that rely on. 
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 17, 2018, 10:26:10 PM
I feel quite puzzled and I don't want to hold my coins any longer. I think it will be low for a long time and I will sell ll my coins when it rises again. The market will be unstable for quite long time.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 17, 2018, 09:10:21 PM
Why Not?
Ethereum is one of the potential currency in the virtual monetary world. day by day Ethereum is getting accepted and valuable currency in this platform. and people are buying and selling ETH at a high rate. If you want to talk about its market access then You have to look at the previous history of Bitcoin then you could make understand regarding this issue. So no worry, Ethereum will be the most influential currency in the future.
Activity: 201
January 17, 2018, 09:00:19 PM
It falls again and it's also normal thing in the market. There are always high and low prices of the goods. When it goes down,we should wait for a new rise and be patient.
Activity: 82
January 17, 2018, 08:57:40 PM
No, I don't support Ethereum anymore. They used to pay me big money to support them, but the contract has run out and they haven't renewed it, so I'm moving to some other coin.

What is wrong with this guy. Do you mean to say that you are only treating Ethereum as a milking cow? And now that you are not getting big money from this project, you will simply abandon ship and jump to another one. Well, I guess this is just a bitter way of saying what you are not really feeling anyway. You are still asking for some donations in Ethereum. Your signature is saying something different from your post.

Yeah. I'm very shallow. And it's all about profit. Sticking to one coin would be foolish, I tell you. I have several contracts that bind me to promote some coin or other, but not a single one of them knows about the others. It's certainly a breach of the exclusivity clause, so if they found out... so don't tell anyone!
Activity: 358
January 17, 2018, 08:56:26 PM
im support all coin here, because they are profitable. loss some coin or money cause they dont to smart when trading or join ICO. basically, our knowledge is usefull to make us success or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
January 17, 2018, 08:53:51 PM
No, I don't support Ethereum anymore. They used to pay me big money to support them, but the contract has run out and they haven't renewed it, so I'm moving to some other coin.

What is wrong with this guy. Do you mean to say that you are only treating Ethereum as a milking cow? And now that you are not getting big money from this project, you will simply abandon ship and jump to another one. Well, I guess this is just a bitter way of saying what you are not really feeling anyway. You are still asking for some donations in Ethereum. Your signature is saying something different from your post.

People are mostly in Crypto to make money. Some are in it for better reasons, but if you're disappointed when people in crypto are just whores for money, you'll be disappointed often!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 17, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Activity: 82
January 17, 2018, 08:46:28 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 08:45:21 PM
Yes, I still support ethereum because it's better for the near future. I think the value of bitcoin and ethereum are so closely that's why both of them are good for investment. Both bitcoin and ethereum are the partner for a good investment by splitting with 60% for bitcoin and the rest is for ethereum or splitting in half. Ethereum is the best altcoin for me because of their value.
Activity: 127
January 17, 2018, 06:13:32 PM
The ethereum is not yet in the middle of their improvement and many more developments are coming up until now I support ethereum. This is the next bitcoins so this will be the key to becoming rich. So even if we miss the Bitcoins are not Ethereum

I don't see any reason to cut my link with ethereum. It's an amazing one that changed the whole crypto market with its technology and innovation.

I always support ethereum, I believe it will be even better in 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
If I only have the money to invest, I will definitely support ethereum. It is the second most powerful cryptocurrency and it has so many uses. It also has very good potential.
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
What does it mean "failing many times"?
The first post is dating by 21 July - in this time I didn't know about Ethereum existing... May be something changed?
Yes I'm supporting ETH because it is very promissing coin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
January 17, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
I will support ethereum no matter what even if it goes back to 100$ I will be even more happy and starting to buy. Also I support ethereum classic also because they were once the same coin. I think this correction will bring a lot of new guys into ethereum so let's see how this will go.
Jump to: