Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 149. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
Yes i still support etherium , because most of the alts today are etherium based tokens. Without etherium those etherium based tokens will be nothing. Its value rises but suddenly it goes down , but its only natural in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
A lot of the Ethereum supporters in comments. I'm one of them.
Ethereum is only one who is capable to do large transfers.
There are other good coins too, but not this good.
Activity: 98
January 19, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
Yeah Of course. Ethereum deserves our support because ETH is giving us a great technology. It is more practical to use ETH on our daily transaction than Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
January 19, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
what a funny topic Smiley i think everybody aware of the good projects fans always support it even its price goes down to the deep, ethereum is the first reliable project for supported by community.
Activity: 87
January 19, 2018, 07:52:49 AM
I am a big supporter of ETH, and I only focus on this altcoin. Hope 2018 is a good year for ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
I like ethereum and I like the way ethereum contributed so much to our cryptocurrencies especially the part in ICO which most of the ICOs are ERC20 based.

I will continue to support ethereum and it is reasonable for ethereum price for keep growing.
Ethereum is very stable, I love it , i will always support ethereum, many ICO who rely on Ethereum token.
etherum will be one of the best cryptocurrency coins and can have a strong position. strong in price and market, we can know the current eth good in sales. it makes us always have to support ethereum.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 19, 2018, 07:45:42 AM
I like ethereum and I like the way ethereum contributed so much to our cryptocurrencies especially the part in ICO which most of the ICOs are ERC20 based.

I will continue to support ethereum and it is reasonable for ethereum price for keep growing.
Ethereum is very stable, I love it , i will always support ethereum, many ICO who rely on Ethereum token.
Activity: 85
January 19, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
I didn't think anyone stopped supporting ETH, as the price increases, I think there will be more and more users and ETH will rise. Think it is going to be a big year for ETH.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 18, 2018, 08:23:26 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

i still support eth, for me eth is one of the promising coin. and all predict says, that only eth who can reach Btc level in 3 or 4 years again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
January 18, 2018, 08:16:20 PM
I feel sorry when people loose their investments but we need understand it before we start this game. I don't believe nobody ... Of course I don't believe in total anonymous things. I am agree with you that a lot of big fishes have protection and here is not is all clear! But you can choose play in this game or not. If you make investment don't be upset if this was scam or some coins unfulfilled yours expectations. Its high risky place.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
January 18, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes i still support ethereum, i know that eth will have a great future and will replace btc. Eth is a great token and have a good community so hoping for eth to risen is not bad. I still looking forward to eth this 2018 for having a potential in different aspects
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
I am a big follower and I think the following will only increase as the price increases. I am looking forward to seeing what 2018 has in store for ETH.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

Off course I will still support Eth, it is the next big thing after bitcoin. After bitcoin most of the cryptocurrency users are showing interest on Eth to invest that's the reason why Eth is popular and has become a good coin to invest so still so many supporting Ethereum.
Activity: 112
January 18, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Definitely. ETH is the basis for many projects now so I see a huge potential in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Indeed ETH has picked up trust from various huge organizations to put resources into it. It has a promising tasks from that point onward. What's more I would state it additionally picks up my trust. Being in the second place alongside BTC demonstrates that ETH trips to second in view of the quantities of speculators individuals who believe them.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Yes i will support ethereum because there so many tokens here that will rising its value in time. and its easy to trade when you buy it in a lowest price for now you can sale it in a higher price in a time reaches a higher price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
I strongly support ETH. It's very stable and growing. I think it has big chances to overcome BTC one day
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 18, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

Activity: 133
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 10:22:28 AM
I don't think anyone ever stopped supporting Ethereum!

I can only see the love growing as the price continues to snake towards Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
YES, today it is one of the best and stable altcoins!!!
Jump to: