Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 152. (Read 37320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
may be currently still supportive and I expect the ETH to be bigger forward and promising big profits, in line with modern technological and economic development ETH is suitable for promising future investment assets

The Developer and the management team of ethereum are still improving their product to became more attractive to the people who wants to invest in their project so until now Im stil supporting ethereum because it has a high potential to grow more compare to other altcoin in crypto world even ethereum suffer some issue like overloaded of network and some ico scam that reflect to ethereum.
ICO and Ethereum aren't related. You are mistaken. Smart contract is just a tool to help us create deal easily with low risk. Through smart contract, we can call for capital easy and that's also the reason make ICO token grow in last year until today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
Of course.. Ethereum is good altcoin if theres near to be like btc years from now its ethereum i guess very populae and decentralized too no way to not support etherereum..good to buy today while its dump too then profit later.. Soon will bounce back.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 17, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
ell because ETH is one of my favorite coins, they have many features with not so much fee.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
The ethereum is not yet in the middle of their improvement and many more developments are coming up until now I support ethereum. This is the next bitcoins so this will be the key to becoming rich. So even if we miss the Bitcoins are not Ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 17, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

may be currently still supportive and I expect the ETH to be bigger forward and promising big profits, in line with modern technological and economic development ETH is suitable for promising future investment assets

The Developer and the management team of ethereum are still improving their product to became more attractive to the people who wants to invest in their project so until now Im stil supporting ethereum because it has a high potential to grow more compare to other altcoin in crypto world even ethereum suffer some issue like overloaded of network and some ico scam that reflect to ethereum.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

Activity: 140
January 13, 2018, 09:12:31 PM
Definitely. YES!! I think almost everyone does support ethereum cause it is one of the commonly used ones everytime someone has to transact in any ICO. With its good features ethereum will still raise its value in the coming years. Total support for ethereum is unquestionable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
First of all Ethereum is a platform that is widely used everyday by millions of investors. And despite the current load of its blockchain it's still the number one coin for ICO investment. And this coin doubled my portfolio just during the last month, so why shouldn't I support it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 13, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
Yes i will support Ethereum. and i'm saving alot of it in my Portfolio. i guess their will be a big news coming. i read some good news about Ethereum Central banks wants to adopt Bitcoin and Ethereum this year. coz they are good way to hold digital currency.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 13, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
from the price of ethereum only $ 400 I've invested there and certainly I will always support ethereum until whenever
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

Despite of all odds, I think it still be best if we are still going to support Ethereum because just like Bitcoin who also experience different downfall specially when it comes to price, Ethereum can also lead its way rising to the top same as what happened and being applied with Bitcoin. It does not mean that when a coin has experienced continuous downfall is that it cannot rise up anymore, it just need to have time to make itself improve for the better.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
Of course I support. This crypto currency is in second place, after bitcoin. Very worthwhile. In terms of technical analysis, the trend of Ethereum is still rising. The Blockchain entrepreneur and co-founder Ethereum Stephen Nerrayoff is convinced that in 2018 the price of the second capitalized crypto currency will triple due to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres. So the coin is important and it is worth paying attention to.
Activity: 574
January 13, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
Yes no doubt if you monitor eth before up to now its so nice to see because the value is rapidly raising up.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
January 13, 2018, 06:21:50 PM
Yes, I am supporting Ethereum ever since I started with crypto and I don't think I will change my mind now,  when it is all time high.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
I never thought you had to ask still? I think the community has always been strong and will only grow stronger as the price increases.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
I am firmly standing it and I always think it can make me happy with the money it bring to me. It will keep moving and may be be higher than BTC and may be the king of the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 12:13:02 AM
Yes i still support ethereum, because ethereum is the second of the highest value in this cryptocurrency . And it can be the number one highest value of token/coin so that if you are supporting the btc which are the highest valuable coin why we not supporting the second to highest valuable coin or token.. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 13, 2018, 12:08:17 AM

ethererum was created as a raw material to maintain the computing performance of computers. Ethhererum has the potential and the opportunity that bitcoin does not have. We can use ETH as the internet, ETH allows us to use all the applications on this network. ethererum is a new internet network. so i support ethererum
great explanation and introduction about what etehreum is all about and thats much great to hear..im a big fan of ethereum and a investor until now.i just dont know why OP come to this point asking us the support in ethereum.

Ethereum has more function than bitcoin,although bitcoin is just a first crypto thats why its price continue to grow,but if they change places for sure bitcoin wont even reach $1,000 not like what ethereums price now.so what we are here is to totally suppot and proclaim ethereum as the next generation coin and will hold the top for the next year comes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 12:01:34 AM
If you don't support ethereum then why are you in crypto? I support ethereum in totality.
Ethereum is the reason why we have many alt today and help any developer to create and write a smart contract. ERC20 all the way
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
I still support ethereum until now because I'm still mining ethereum, and I'm glad because the price of ethereum keeps going up, I hope that someday the price of ethereum can match the bitcoin price even passed.
Jump to: