Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 159. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
yeah, of course, it handles over a million transactions daily. no other chain is being used that much.

that being said, it's running at the limit capacity, so I hope for better scaling in 2018.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
yes, because i believe invest in ethereum can make me rich in future
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 08, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I still support ethereum and people do naturally because just like you said, a lot of projects are based on it. Maybe this is just the reason why it is the most stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
Of course I support ETH. In my opinion, ETH is the best crypto coin on the market. ETH has more potentials than Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
I am supporting Ethererum when it was only around 8$ and I am holding this coin and today I am proudly saying that my support to this coins has paid me good because at this time Ethereum is being traded around 1200$ and I am very happy with that and I am sure in 2018 it will grow more and I will get more profit from this coins.
Activity: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:07:17 PM
I am a big follower and I think the following will only increase as the price increases. I am looking forward to seeing what 2018 has in store for ETH.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
Yes, i think i will support ethereum more but there security issue should be more secure. I will support when it comes in the trading because ethereum become more popular and many traders want this altcoins called ethereum. This ethereum has a smart contract and a good platforms, i think ethereum will have a good future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 08, 2018, 09:47:57 PM
I still support ethereum with trading it on traders, I used ethereum to buy ICO that was made on ethereum's blockchain and I know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum and the ICOs be builded on ethereum's blockchain even if I don't make invest in any other instrument of investment, I will be losing value of money because of the inflation, so losing money in ethereum is not problem because I have done calculating about it before.
Activity: 5
January 08, 2018, 09:07:44 PM
I see your point.
But for me, it's the same of blaming a gun for killing innocent people.
Ethereum is just the technology, a great one that allowed so many interesting projects.
All those ICOs scams are the ones to blame.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 08, 2018, 09:05:30 PM
Hmm, it's a complicated issue to say but as far as I am a trader, I still see ethereum to be good. It has the support of many people and you can't just base on one side and make a decision about this coin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
January 08, 2018, 08:53:30 PM
Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in market cap in a few years.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
Yes, I also like Eth coins because most of the ETH coins succeeds during ICOs and I think most of them are real and not fake or scams but I prefer earning here through Ethereum and Bitcoin because both are easy to be used and converted vise versa. One of the cryptocurrencies I like is Ehtereum because when I join bounties, they always pay me Ethereum which value is way higher when converted to USD.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 08, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
Of course. ethereum has a large community, has many platforms and supporters. and I'm sure ethereum has great potential
Activity: 191
January 08, 2018, 07:16:17 PM
Yes, I am still in support of Ethereum. Because ethereum is one of the few coins that really deserve attention and support. It is the best alternative for most people also. Ethereum is one the good investment in fact I still hold ethereum until now because it continuing price increase.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
Yes I support Ethereum moer than bitcoin because Ethereum was introduces crypto to many people than bitcoin. With smart contract and token many people started to invest in different projects.I think the actual price of ethereum is too low.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
January 08, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
Yes I still support this coin because from this coin that has smart contract platform many new idea come to the cryptocurrency community so that give many benefits to the blockchain community, and also many investor get rich from this coin because the ICO price on 2015 just $0.3 but now the price more than $1,200.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
If you want a stable increase in your money, you should also support ETH. Right now I do not invest so much money to stable coins, I chase fast profits.
Activity: 14
January 08, 2018, 05:27:26 PM
Yes, I think since other ICO's are using etherum for token sale its going to become more relevant in the future. In fully supporting it
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 05:21:35 PM
I still like Ethereum. In my mind, ETH is windows and other platform frameworks are competing to be Apple and Linux. ERC-20 tokens are pretty standard for ICOs and new cryptos, if someone else can compete with the ERC-20 in a meaningful way, they may become one of the other major players. Still waiting to see who emerges. For now, ETH is king of the platform cryptos
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 08, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
The ethereum is one of my favorite coins, even if the price drops to 1/3 of the current price, she will still be loved, although more likely to grow coins, in connection with plans to improve it
Jump to: